Bowser's Castle 2.0.0.1

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Bowser's Castle 2

Postby lordfel » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:30 pm

over all it is great, I really do like it. that being said there are some spots you just kind of fall through the floor or can jump through the ceiling. nothing major to fix and the game can most definitely live without them being fixed
lordfel
Newly Registered

Postby RedUnit10 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 am

Issues I am noting:

1st: Toadette's Text is that of Tatl.
2nd: Picking up the Tanooki Suit no longer adds a tail or ears to Mario.
3rd: Mail Toads 1-3 and 4-14; when throwing the coin at them the sound file is messed up.
4th: Right past the Mail Toads the name "TAEL" is just in the passage way.
5th: Samus's Text is that of Tatl.
6th: Past Minda there is no wall, Mario falls through and can not return.
7th: Past Zelda there is no floor, Mario falls through and can not return.
8th: After cuming in Krystal there is no text for her.

There are various other things, but these stick out the most.

I do have some ideas for the game, so I'll list them below:

- Add a "Mario's House" as the starting point, a letter can be found inside the house from Peach asking mario to meet her outside for a reward. House's interior could have a poster of Peach from "Mario is Missing", a bed that if you use the action button on will reveal a "Play Toad" which can looked at using the action button. Arrows on both sides of the magazine flip the pages, the pages themselves are filled with various girls from Mario brand games. (Toadette, Princess Peach, Goombella, Wendy O. Koopa, Rosalina, Princess Daisy, Vivian, Jolene, Lady Bow, Shadow Queen, Valentina, and White Mage)

- After obtaining the Tanooki suit and freeing Krystal, you are able to enter her cell and find a secret passage. Entering the passage you see one of the female Kongs (Candy Kong, Dixie Kong, or Tiny Kong) getting gang banged by Kremlings. (King K. Rool and company) Much like the first Bower's Castle, you can jump down and save the Kong who thanks you the only way possible.

- After obtaining the Bottle and filling it via Navi, you can "Enhance" the potion by visiting Tael and the Fairies. The "Enhanced" potion can be fed to Zelda, who will change into Sheik and reward Mario. Just giving a Cum potion or partially enhanced cum potion to Zelda will just wake her, and she will thank Mario in her normal form.

- Before obtaining the Bottle, if Mario visits Zelda beforehand the play has the option of trying to wake her by cuming on her face. This will not work, but returning with the bottle and waking her up she will be covered in cum while thanking Mario. If Zelda transforms, the cum stays on through the transformation.

- Collecting Star-fragments and giving them to the Star-Babie as "Luigi" Mario will result in the item "Metroid", this can be used on Samus. The Metroid will deep throat her face allowing "Luigi" mario to have at her lower half (including her ass). Otherwise regular Mario or Tanooki Mario only get a Star-Babie, which can be given to Samus who allows Mario to use her lower half. (not including her ass)

- Minda is frozen in time, she can be freed two ways. Mario can either find Link outside the castle who is looking for a way in, and ask to borrow his sword. Link refuses at first but agrees if you hand over a copy of "Play Toad" (which can be found back at your home), using the sword near Minda releases her and she rewards Mario. Alternatively Mario can feed her an Enhanced potion which will make Minda very horny, then find Link, ask link to follow Mario and lead him to Minda, Link uses his sword and Minda rewards the two with a threesome. Using an enhanced potion here dose not mean you can not make another for Zelda, you just need to revisit the Fairies who complain that Mario just wants to cum on them again.

Just a few ideas, I have more but they are more just fetishes I hold; not to say other wouldn't enjoy them but I wanted to keep my ideas more general.
RedUnit10

Postby Black-Rose » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:17 am

I really like this flash - just waiting on the update now really. Obviously not asking you to rush it, just saying i'm really excited for it ^.^ Glad somebody is carrying on Playshape's work!
Currently Working On:
Harley Quinn Project - The Jokes on You
Attack On Titan Flash - Mikasa
Final Fantasy XIII Flash - Lightning

Potential Future Projects:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Interactive Flash Project
Pokemon Interactive Flash Game
Attack On Titan Flash - Annie
Black-Rose

Postby shadowchaos5150 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:04 pm

This might be nothing but mario has an odd tendency to slide around without animating till you jump. This happens randomly
shadowchaos5150

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 pm

I've noticed that there are a lot of newly registered people posting on this thread.
That is great news, we need more traffic on this site.

However, please pay attention to the state of each thread. The threadstarter hasn't updated in over a month and has only made three posts.
I think this thread isn't going to be updated (for a long while). So please, do not needlessly bump this thread.
Thank you.
QuizmasterBos

Postby crusnic198 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:06 am

for samus and todette, the dialogue is stuck on the last line that peach says
crusnic198
Newly Registered

Postby yuoichi » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:12 pm

can someone tell me how to get to bowser?
yuoichi
Newly Registered

Postby RedUnit10 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:06 am

yuoichi Wrote:can someone tell me how to get to bowser?

He's been removed until the game is updated.
RedUnit10

Postby Kantirocks » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:11 am

Anyone still on this? (Aka Bump)
Kantirocks

Postby RedUnit10 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Kantirocks Wrote:Anyone still on this? (Aka Bump)

No. The original guy behind this is gone, so we can assume the project is a bust; sad as it is.
RedUnit10

Postby FradUck » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:54 pm

can't wait for you to get midna and zelda to work! Looking forward to the next update :D
"Its a giant duck!"
FradUck

Postby RedUnit10 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 am

FradUck Wrote:can't wait for you to get midna and zelda to work! Looking forward to the next update :D

The projects been dumped, if your looking for a new update look for another user to work on this.
RedUnit10

Postby 12345 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Rex just asking -__- there's rumor that you have abandoned this project too.....is that true? D:
Newly Registered

Postby RedUnit10 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:28 am

12345 Wrote:Rex just asking -__- there's rumor that you have abandoned this project too.....is that true? D:

The user Rex hasn't logged on in since last month and even longer since he made a post here, he dropped it.
RedUnit10

Postby jaznow » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Pleeeease... this game is AWESOME!!, anyone want to continue this? :oops:
jaznow
Newly Registered

Postby Vice-a-Roni » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:36 am

I'm sorry to necro this post, but I'd be very interested in developing Bowser's Castle 2. I don't have much of a background with flash or computer-related programs; however, I've been wanting to pursue programming, and there's a good chance I'll come upon the software soon. No guarantees; I'm a student right now, and I'd like to focus on my studies and keep this pretty hush hush. Just consider me a back-pocket personal volunteer. It should be awhile before I get Flash down well enough to do this project any justice, but I love Playshapes and I keep returning to this page, so whatever I put forward is going to be pretty well-deliberated.

I won't talk myself up anymore; just wait awhile and hopefully you'll see the beginning stages of development! I have some background in illustration and plenty of background in writing, so at least that will come in handy...

Unless somebody else takes it up first (or OP is just in a coma or something), in which case I wish him/her all the luck in the world.
Vice-a-Roni

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Vice-a-Roni Wrote:I'm sorry to necro this post, but I'd be very interested in developing Bowser's Castle 2. I don't have much of a background with flash or computer-related programs; however, I've been wanting to pursue programming, and there's a good chance I'll come upon the software soon. No guarantees; I'm a student right now, and I'd like to focus on my studies and keep this pretty hush hush. Just consider me a back-pocket personal volunteer. It should be awhile before I get Flash down well enough to do this project any justice, but I love Playshapes and I keep returning to this page, so whatever I put forward is going to be pretty well-deliberated.

I won't talk myself up anymore; just wait awhile and hopefully you'll see the beginning stages of development! I have some background in illustration and plenty of background in writing, so at least that will come in handy...

Unless somebody else takes it up first (or OP is just in a coma or something), in which case I wish him/her all the luck in the world.

Ivan-Aedler is going to pick this game up, but that won't be until likely 2014, so that still has some ways to go. (I know, he promised me and I'll keep him to that)
You can though, prepare some stuff for then. Ivan-Aedler is very devoted, so if he starts this project up, it's going to get finished. And he can always use models, scripts, ideas and code.

This thread would obviously be deprecated then, so he won't post it here, but still.
QuizmasterBos

Postby jaznow » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:33 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Vice-a-Roni Wrote:I'm sorry to necro this post, but I'd be very interested in developing Bowser's Castle 2. I don't have much of a background with flash or computer-related programs; however, I've been wanting to pursue programming, and there's a good chance I'll come upon the software soon. No guarantees; I'm a student right now, and I'd like to focus on my studies and keep this pretty hush hush. Just consider me a back-pocket personal volunteer. It should be awhile before I get Flash down well enough to do this project any justice, but I love Playshapes and I keep returning to this page, so whatever I put forward is going to be pretty well-deliberated.

Ivan-Aedler is going to pick this game up, but that won't be until likely 2014, so that still has some ways to go. (I know, he promised me and I'll keep him to that)
You can though, prepare some stuff for then. Ivan-Aedler is very devoted, so if he starts this project up, it's going to get finished. And he can always use models, scripts, ideas and code.

This thread would obviously be deprecated then, so he won't post it here, but still.

Its so great that Ivan-Aedler is going to pick up this project! :mrgreen: , yuuuu, hope it is sooner than 2014!.
jaznow
Newly Registered

Postby wckomar » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:18 am

Hows the next bowsers castle coming along?
wckomar
Newly Registered

Postby Kantirocks » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:16 am

Ivan is really busy with his own game, no one is really working on this one yet (This year anyways).
Kantirocks

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects