Humbird0: Babysitter's Club 2 (complete!) Updated 10/16/201

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Humbird0: Babysitter's Club 2 (complete!) Updated 10/16/201

Postby humbird0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:21 am

Play the Game:

Level Editor:

Click this spoiler to play the game!
Note: Saving via cookies apparently doesn't work in Google Chrome.
(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

BabysittersClub2.swf [ 5.88 MiB | Viewed 238174 times ]

After many years, this game is finally complete! (More info)

A babysitter and her friends decide to use her annoying but naive sister to help them make money.
(Maybe I should too? If you enjoyed this game, feel free to donate a dollar to my paypal: (humbird0 at hotmail dot com)

UPDATE
Added saving and loading to the clipboard.
This will allow you to transfer saved games between version.
However, this won't keep the newGame+ data, such as the "replay" tab.
So here are a bunch of saved games to allow you to jump to any mission you want.
I also discovered a glitch: After playing the mini-game, the regular game stays faded to white.
I'll need to fix this when I have time.
In the meantime, you can just load another saved game after that part, and you can skip that mission using it's sparkle to continue playing the game semi-normally.

Content: Lesbians Straight-shota Lolicon Bestiality
Download: BabysittersClub2.zip
Flash SWF: BabysittersClub2.swf
Source: Game + Level Editor
Created: 10/16/2012
Made by: Humbird0

You can play the included Castlemania mini-game separately.
Last edited by humbird0 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:53 am, edited 15 times in total.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Re: Humbird0: Babysitter's Club 2 (complete!)

Postby coolness32 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 am

Just started playing this, seems very promising! I'm anxious to see what it holds. I really like the style of it, the sprites. Thank you for this game.
coolness32

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:32 am

i love the castlevania´s minigame but i wonder if there is a cheat because its too hard :(
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby coolness32 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:34 am

Yeah I'm stuck with the teleporters, don't know how to get places. Gonna keep trying though.
coolness32

Postby MrDaff » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 am

Great game. I expected to be done with it in 5-10 mins at most, but this ended up taking most of an hour to get through. Good level of content depth.

My only complaint is the ending. No gallery mode to all the game scenes, or at least a new game+?
MrDaff
Newly Registered

Postby asert99 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:45 am

Ugh ... i just can't find the Password for the door, i mean the code :S The only hint is that it's a "fish"? Still can't find it :(

Help me please
asert99
Newly Registered

Postby coolness32 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:12 am

Got past the teleporters right after my last post and have since finished this game!

asert99 Wrote:Ugh ... i just can't find the Password for the door, i mean the code :S The only hint is that it's a "fish"? Still can't find it :(

Help me please

the password for the door is "admin", if it doesn't work, you have to talk to the clerk at the general store (where you buy the film).
coolness32

Postby Araz8631 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:35 pm

It is a great game but I am stuck at the part when the kids mother asks you to go find him underground and there is this fox shaped furry which rapes her how can you get out of there .when you try to get out there is this kid with blue hair standing in your way who says there she is and you will start from fox rape again. help if you can please.
Araz8631

Postby BobbyGecko » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi,
I already made a post about this game on the other Humbird0's thread before this one were created, but, in order to make things clear, I repost it on this thread.
I just made a mod of this game, actually, it's just another mission. Of course, it's not comparable to Humbird0's ones, it's way more bugged ad it's not fit the game, but, it's just something I made on an evening. So, this mod starts at the third part, and you have to buy something at the store and go talk to the ginger kid.
I used the Humbird0's editor, it's very easy to use, everyone can make something with it, mods way better than mine...
I've also made some other mods, just check the ulmf forum on the humbird0's topic.

Well, here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?88k8zuygm02uqq0

Ps: I don't know how to active the friskymouse variable, I think it deals with the Rebecca's mouse mission, but I can't see some scene, I just found two hidden scenes.
And sorry for my bad english.

BobbyGecko
BobbyGecko

Postby Zoggy89 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Araz8631 Wrote:It is a great game but I am stuck at the part when the kids mother asks you to go find him underground and there is this fox shaped furry which rapes her how can you get out of there .when you try to get out there is this kid with blue hair standing in your way who says there she is and you will start from fox rape again. help if you can please.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

He have to see you to stop you. sneak past when he isnt looking
Zoggy89

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Araz8631 Wrote:It is a great game but I am stuck at the part when the kids mother asks you to go find him underground and there is this fox shaped furry which rapes her how can you get out of there .when you try to get out there is this kid with blue hair standing in your way who says there she is and you will start from fox rape again. help if you can please.

You might notice that he's looking back and forth. You have to dive out while he's looking the other way. Be quick though, he's pretty fast - but it's definitely doable, once you know WHAT you're doing. Oh and watch out, the other kid is up ahead too (though he's slower on account of looking three directions).
Wonderful Hawk

Postby humbird0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:43 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:i love the castlevania´s minigame but i wonder if there is a cheat because its too hard :(

There are 2 cheat codes.
Here are your hints:
"Konami"
"Sonic"

The difficulty of this game is kind of ironic.
Once you've played through the whole game once, it actually feels too easy the next time through.
I think that's because every room is a kind of puzzle. Once you know how to avoid the enemies and deal with the hazards of each room, it all becomes easy.
It may look like a platformer, but it's really kind of a puzzle game.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:44 pm

coolness32 Wrote:Yeah I'm stuck with the teleporters, don't know how to get places. Gonna keep trying though.

Try looking for teleporters inside some of the buildings.
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:46 pm

MrDaff Wrote:Great game. I expected to be done with it in 5-10 mins at most, but this ended up taking most of an hour to get through. Good level of content depth.

My only complaint is the ending. No gallery mode to all the game scenes, or at least a new game+?

Yeah, I got slightly lazy with the ending.
I was thinking about adding a New Game+ feature where you can access any mission you've played before.
This could be explained away as a side-effect of Nicky's time-space experiments.
Maybe starting the game again is the result of a time loop? And Nicky has a recording of all the things that have already happened.
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:49 pm

asert99 Wrote:Ugh ... i just can't find the Password for the door, i mean the code :S The only hint is that it's a "fish"? Still can't find it :(

Help me please

If you meet your sister and her friends at the club and start looking for the 1st set of jobs, visit the old man in the restaurant and he'll remember the whole password.
At that point in the game, they'll have already changed the password to something else, but the password that he remembers will work if you start a new game.
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 pm

coolness32 Wrote:Got past the teleporters right after my last post and have since finished this game!

Help me please

the password for the door is "admin", if it doesn't work, you have to talk to the clerk at the general store (where you buy the film).

This part requires good timing and reflexes.
I think I made it a little too hard.
Just remember that the kids can only see in a straight line, so if you move one tile to the side, they won't see you.
humbird0

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:02 pm

thanks for the codes but i had found a bug after you do that game i was looking for another mission, but i entered to te protagonist´s house and then the game frezees :(
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Campo92 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 pm

humb, i know already your post. besides, do you have a facebook page?
Campo92

Postby humbird0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Nah, I don't bother with facebook.
humbird0

Postby killzone1012 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:24 am

anyone got past the part where the little boy you babysat a coulpe times gets too babysit you and then he tells you to have fun which i dont know on how too do that if anyone knows please share thanks
killzone1012

Next

Return to Flash Projects