Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/12)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character is your favorite so far?

Emilia (Warrior)
12%
Rhiannon (Berserker)
13%
Irine (Priest)
10%
Cesca (Thief)
13%
Thyme (Sage)
16%
Lanie (Magician)
13%
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
10%
Asella (Paladin)
12%

Total votes : 1714

Re: Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/1

Postby Aetrun » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:06 am

KITAmaru Wrote:-I get a lot of questions about Kalen, the Corrupt Captain. Do you guys... want there to be a scene? Heh.

Considering his little rant about the King not paying attention to the common people, and his general behavior, I feel like he wouldn't rape a common slave, fuck yes, rape no. As such he wouldn't force himself on you after beating you because he would view it as beneath him. That being said, if he were to run into you later after you've roughed up a view of the big names in the place, you wouldn't exactly count as common anymore and the rape to teach a lesson rule (that I get the feeling applies to the princess if I understand his logic correctly) would then apply to you.

-Yes, I have a proper wooden horse model and can / will use it, although I'm mainly saving it for the Inquisition (BDSM) Division. Could probably just toss in a scene with it later though, if demand seems popular enough.

Yes, please :twisted:
Aetrun

Postby SunnyDaze » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 am

I know these things can take time. Still I'm really looking forward to an update to this game.
SunnyDaze
Newly Registered

Postby Raindrops » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:36 pm

phoenyxz Wrote:if you dont have seen these on the forum i recommend then from my view, Harem, Elysium, Emmerzail(tough the project maybe its stopped due to some problems), these are ones i can recommend and like a great deal hope it helped^^...or some that are still in test its first versions jenalia wrath ,and grimmalak but like i said in first versions dont expect teh same quality of the ones i mentioned, but have a nice history to begin with ^^.

My project, Emmerzail, is not dead. I will still continue it. But it will take a long time before it can be continued though. Wait until I get a new pc.

Btw, Kitamaru. Hope to see more amazing things from your work. No just the hentai but also the story and the world.
My hentai game's thread: http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=2355
Blog of my Hentai game "Emmerzail": http://emmerzail.blogspot.com/

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/raindrops?ty=h
Raindrops

Postby phoenyxz » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:14 pm

I never said dead since im one that never loose hope and im very ery w8ing for your next update as well the one from DP cant play only one anymore i paly both, apart teh fact that i hate casters with all thy might, but i make a exception( for Sera and Lynn from your game and Irine from DP AND Terra from Harem), dont spoil it anywhere else i have a reputation of hate for casters that i need to keep up ^^ kkkkk. :mrgreen:
phoenyxz

Postby If_You're_Into_It » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:09 am

Hey, KITA, I don't intend for this to sound like I want to steal your job or anything, but how would you feel about taking on an extra writer or some extra writers if you feel strapped for time? Then you can edit them and personalize them to suit your style. We, the fans, understand that you're busy and this is my way, as a fan, of offering help when you might need it.
If_You're_Into_It

Postby DragonRB » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:55 pm

As a side note KITA, I think your inbox is full again. I sent you a PM last week and it's still sitting in my Outbox. :-D
DragonRB

Postby Kr0min » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:02 pm

I don't want to rush you Kita, but just wondering what can we expect from the new 0.10 patch and when do you think the patch would release, just an estimate of course.
Kr0min
Newly Registered

Postby Shaolinraiden » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 am

If there's a way to donate or support this project and help ensure future updates, I'd be happy to do so.
Shaolinraiden

Postby vyor » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:40 am

looks good so far, cant wait for an update >:D
vyor

Postby Katiekat » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:10 am

Its a great game and i gotta say... highly addicting in certain spots.

Considering theres 113 different topic pages in this forum.. let my first suggestion say about.. once you get other charaters into your party... looseing to people should trigger other scenes that show the others in your party getting pillaged too. For me presonaly... i enjoyed the thought of "The stalls" and i think there be a whole slew of scenes within there.. creatures..monsters.. tentacled creatures.. heck even that Domnatrix should appear to give you another round of lessions... I also think the count if it can be managed should be switched to a random number before it asks you to pass out.. after all.. it should vary from time to time :)

Just a couple of thoughts on my part... i know its been menchened.. but BDSM scenes are nice, Mindcontrol, heck.. even transformations would add intresting twists.. but that opens a whole new slew of new art that would need to be i suppose.. alot of scripping :)
Katiekat
Newly Registered

Postby vyor » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 pm

It wouldn't be to heavy on the srcipting, probaly just a true false varyable. The art would be the big part.
vyor

Postby DragonRB » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Katiekat Wrote:let my first suggestion say about.. once you get other charaters into your party... looseing to people should trigger other scenes that show the others in your party getting pillaged too

This has actually been brought up a couple times, though I can understand you not wanting to read through the entire thread. The long and short of it is that this would require a fairly significant time investiture on KITA's part, both in editing all the old events to include new characters (which would scale with every potential party member introduced), and in creating art (for much the same reason). Rather than that, KITA decided his time would be better spent creating completely new content. He may return to the extra party members at a later time, but for now, it's not in the cards.
DragonRB

Postby phoenyxz » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:50 pm

I agree with the dragonRB so far the companion we have its totally opctional you can take her with you or not leaving her drugged and left behind, but if you play with the caster types its a good thing to have her at your side, is what i think, anyway i take her with me just to have someone to take hits with me ^^
phoenyxz

Postby contrabot » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:43 am

Hi i was just wondering if there was a way to unlock everything without plaything thru as every character?
contrabot
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:22 am

I don't know of one, besides getting the CG-save from a full-fledged 100% completionist.
Lucky777

Postby Katiekat » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:45 pm

and that would only help until, whenever it is the next release comes out then you got a whole slew of new stuff
Katiekat
Newly Registered

Postby SquareEnix » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:37 am

Sooo... considering his last post was the 15th of September, with no new updates, I'm assuming despair lab has run it's course?
SquareEnix
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:11 am

Run its course so soon? I myself consider that to be unlikely.

I'd expect at least this one more update, though the ones after that might be sparser.

I don't have much to base that on besides the fact that there's already some stuff that Kita's DONE for this update, according to him, but I'm still optimistic.
Lucky777

Postby Katiekat » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:02 am

shame he doesnt have the donations open so he might be preswaided... "yes i spelt it wrong" to make furthering advancements.. im sure there are lots of people that would love to donate to keep this game going
Katiekat
Newly Registered

Postby Seyser Koze » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:16 pm

SquareEnix Wrote:Sooo... considering his last post was the 15th of September, with no new updates, I'm assuming despair lab has run it's course?

Or it just might be the case that he doesn't feel compelled to reply everytime somebody says "AHMG UPDATE PL0X" in his thread.
Seyser Koze

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner