Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Postby FatalX7 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:20 am

Porky509 Wrote:Wow riduculously hard and fucks my computa whenever i try to play it...
die because of lagging out and the amount of time it takes to recover from a hit is crazy... i get hit and recover in time to be hit again wtf
gave up just got bored of it. Really don't have the time to just die and die and die just to study enemy attack patterns.

I find that the lag actually makes it much easier.

And also, no answered mah question...;~;

How do I play this game and actually keep a save?
FatalX7
Newly Registered

Postby Zatheus » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:54 am

FatalX7 Wrote:
Porky509 Wrote:Wow riduculously hard and fucks my computa whenever i try to play it...
die because of lagging out and the amount of time it takes to recover from a hit is crazy... i get hit and recover in time to be hit again wtf
gave up just got bored of it. Really don't have the time to just die and die and die just to study enemy attack patterns.

I've downloaded it and my progress remains :)
Zatheus

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:06 pm

The only time I ever ran into trouble keeping saves was when I upgraded Firefox and played in the default "untraceable" mode.
It's in privacy options.
Apart from that, I can't much help ya I'm afraid.
Lucky777

Postby Porky509 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:07 am

Game just got a whole lot better now i have found the honey pot technique... used to think the only way to gain health was level up... and i found ol' reliable thanks for the heads up
Porky509
Newly Registered

Postby JDaniels » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:31 pm

I like the art design and the overall concept of the game.

But the difficulty is a turnoff. Not difficult due to anything innovative, it's mostly a problem of wonky controls and boss encounters that are ridiculously punishing. It's a wonder why there is even an HP bar in some cases, as there is a stun with no recovery time after being hit - that still allows you to continue receiving damage.

Getting to the end didn't grant a sense of accomplishment because this is a very cheap and artificial kind of difficulty. More a matter of luck and memorization than any sort of real skill or problem solving. After losing my save, I decided against another attempt.

I hope the sequel is done better than this.
JDaniels
Newly Registered

Postby FatalX7 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Zatheus Wrote:
FatalX7 Wrote:

I've downloaded it and my progress remains :)

Gah, I can't believe I didn't see it!

Thank you so much, that answers everything!
FatalX7
Newly Registered

Postby Porky509 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:58 am

Can anyone please post a step by step list on how to defeat the mask i am at my wits end...
Porky509
Newly Registered

Postby Reapergod36 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:40 am

Why the fuck, is this so hard. I got through the first level easily. Then the second level is a cluster fuck of hard. I am stuck with low life on a save point. And have to get past bees that I can't skip.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Reapergod36 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:48 am

Agreed, controls are very clunky. No offense Gorepete, but if this is finished. Then its a piss poor effort.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Porky509 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:04 am

wow whos idea was it to take away the angel half way through the beezy fight... WTF halfway through the fight you lose your one counter to your opponents strongest attack. what a fucking doucebag move
Gore i don't think you could finish your own game.....
Porky509
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:45 am

Porky509 Wrote:wow whos idea was it to take away the angel half way through the beezy fight... WTF halfway through the fight you lose your one counter to your opponents strongest attack. what a fucking doucebag move

I've beaten it many times :lol:
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby sniff3005 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Gorepete Wrote:
Porky509 Wrote:wow whos idea was it to take away the angel half way through the beezy fight... WTF halfway through the fight you lose your one counter to your opponents strongest attack. what a fucking doucebag move

I would hope so....considering you should at least play your own game once if not to play test, but to see if you think people will enjoy it.
sniff3005

Postby Dapper Gent » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:50 am

I've beaten several times myself in the time of my lurking....all up until yesterday when I made an account. xP

My only complaint was the difficulty of the mask boss which was surprisingly easy once I got the rhythm down. Minus a few issues with lag and the occasional 'oops!' where something went wrong when it wasn't supposed to, this game actually game out quite amazing. There are few (if any) games on here that have been this stretched out and detailed. Thank you for such an amazing game. Looking forward to the next one!

-Dat Ex-Lurker
Dapper Gent

Postby Hip0krit » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:38 am

Gorepete Wrote:

Gore is pretty good at this (as you would hope) but i will savour the day of that stream against the broodmother, dam that was funny. However Gore won in the end cause;
1. angel is op
2. Heirloom sword gives + 95 to charisma
You and your cheating ways :lol:
I made a walkthrough to a finished game on this site and thats it. FOR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS
Hip0krit

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:50 am

lol I was tired!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:49 pm

...Oh god yes, GP and the Broodmother, that WAS pretty hilarious.

But yeah, Porky, rest assured, GP's not only beaten the bosses in the game, he's beaten 'em "on camera" for others to see.
It's why I knew how to fight the Mask, for example, when it first came out.
Hell, GP even LOWERED the difficulty of the Broodmother fight after testing it, at one point, so you can ALSO rest assured that the player's experience is borne in mind by him.

Though he did totally cheat for dat Broodmother fight, that one time when he kept getting his ass whooped, and I still laugh to this day when I think about it.
Hoist by his own petard ... whatever a petard is.
It was kinda great.
Lucky777

Postby nami » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:14 pm

nami Wrote: Is there a way to see the sex scenes with their dialogues afterhand?

Anything new considering this?
nami
Newly Registered

Postby Vaati77 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:05 am

Bug report:
On the equipment screen you can only gain the effects of one piece of equipment at a time.
If you change your weapon you lose the bonuses from armour and vice versa , renders half your inventory cosmetic.
Most noticable if you have armour on then change weapon , your max HP drops even though the resilience stat stays the same.
Tested charisma bonuses in the Beezy fight you can't have both the bonus from the spirit mask and ol'reliable even though your stat page says you do.
Not sure about attack values and damage.
Vaati77
Newly Registered

Postby Kiadeli » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:27 am

I know it's finished and all, but could you possibly add in a checkpoint system that uses passwords? My antivirus prevents/deletes temp internet files, so my save keeps getting deleted and I can't get anywhere in the game.
Kiadeli
Newly Registered

Postby Sionife » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Is there any chance we can roam after beating the game? I finally got around to beating it after being away from the forums for a month and realized I missed some stuff in my playthrough. Any chance it can be changed so that I can go and collect stuff I havent gotten even after beating beezy?
Sionife
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop