Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/12)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character is your favorite so far?

Emilia (Warrior)
12%
Rhiannon (Berserker)
13%
Irine (Priest)
10%
Cesca (Thief)
13%
Thyme (Sage)
16%
Lanie (Magician)
13%
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
10%
Asella (Paladin)
12%

Total votes : 1714

Re: Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/1

Postby StarkePT » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:45 am

lhklan Wrote:Hello there. I've greatly enjoyed your works. I've been replaying it for a while, and it never fails to be interesting. if it's not too much trouble, could you answers a few questions of mine?
1. The Corrupt Captain. I'm surprised that almost every other boss have an H-scene, yet losing to him resulting in being sent to the Chambers. Are there future plans for him?
2. Would Sairin and Rhianne try and get revenge on their humiliators?
3. The wooden horse. Do you have plans for it? Whenever interacting with it, a textbox appeared.
4.The Chambers. It's that's all, or are there more?
Thank you for listening.

1- The corrupt captain has some sort of position, althought he compromised his honor he still has some values, at least that's what looked like but only Kita can confirm but I say don't hold your breath on it.
2- Humiliators..?
3- What wooden horse? xD
4- I think the chamber saga is done, you will find xanrud down the road tho.
StarkePT

Postby lhklan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:33 pm

@Starke
1. Ah, thanks
2. Well, Sairin did get humiliated by Enryo if she loses, while Aselia screwed Rhiannon, right?
3. There's a couple of those in the Chambers.
4. Ah, I see. Welp, best wait for the BDSM division then.
lhklan
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:17 pm

I believe there are multiple "Chambers" areas, and what we've seen is the one specifically for the lowest-ranked bandits - though everyone including civilians can visit that one.
Lucky777

Postby phoenyxz » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:26 pm

guys lets not forget not everyone got a special event or scene in the chambers, like Rhiannon i think seh dont got her own special yet, correct me if im wrong, but what i was thinking lately after replaying the game one more time, i realized our blondie dont get much more real participation in the hystory after xanrud will she get any importnat role yet? cheering up for next version.^^
phoenyxz

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:16 pm

They all have their own unique chambers introduction, but I don't think Rhiannon has her OTHER "Rhiannon playthrough only" unique character scene as yet.

I also don't actually remember.

Maybe it'll be the Rhiannon point of view in the little Asella-Rhiannon encounter from the Asella playthrough, or a version of that scene, like there are versions of Irene-Thyme'?
Lucky777

Postby phoenyxz » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:24 am

dont think it would be like that for rhiannon, not at least in that point maybe in ohter part of the game, i think it would be better if we get a flashback of her life before like thyme but thats me.^^
phoenyxz

Postby phoenyxz » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Imagine dear pervert friends the chambers for the nobility or one of the whisper of long pages ago the encounter with the leader Dominatrix, and my personal taste cat-girls and bunny-girls cant w8 to a update with last 2 ^^ :twisted:
phoenyxz

Postby lhklan » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:45 pm

I don't know if anyone asked this, so forgive me if somebody did. Are there any other fantasy races in the game? (Like Elf, troll, goblin, etc..)
All I see are catgirls and orcs, maybe dwarves.
lhklan
Newly Registered

Postby phoenyxz » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:10 pm

So far i dont have seen one as a playable character, but who knows when we get to play with or see them, im hoping for the void creatures in the next update gotta a nasty litle pleasure in destroying vampires adn zombies, but a passion for lycans^^... but a playable new race i dont think it will come soon for now thats sad to T-T...
phoenyxz

Postby wanted » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Tbh, as a personal preference, I'd be perfectly fine having the story going on mainly with "human characters" (thugs, etc..)
And for the "not human" bit preferably "humanoid monsters" (such as vampires, zombies, etc..) for obvious reasons :lol:
What I like in this game is the writing and choices and I feel like adding too much "odd creatures" would ruin it.
I don't know if the author agrees.

Also I find a new playable race pretty useless.

PS: If I'm not wrong, you can find a lot of the lore in the two libraries near the end of the "demo"
wanted

Postby Sync » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:49 am

What I know of the overall story line leads me to the conclusion that the playable characters will all be human, and that the majority of characters encountered will also be human.

So...rather unlikely that you'll get to play a furry of any kind.
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Sync

Postby augustus63 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:05 pm

He mentioned a futa potion in one of his threads so there may be a furry one too.
augustus63
Newly Registered

Postby shadow101 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:54 pm

so how is the next update coming?
shadow101
Newly Registered

Postby KITAmaru » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 pm

The next update is coming... slowly. Weh.
I have the writing for all of the H-scenes done besides the personalization and dialogue. Recently I've been adding the dialogue to them, which can be tedious, but should be done with that part by this weekend. Hopefully another week or two will take care of the personalization, a week after that for the HCG's, and then the actual event making... yaddayadda. The only truly 100% complete scene is the slime one thus far, but the others are pretty close to that. So there are 10 new H-scenes in total this patch. It'll be out when it's out, I guess, ahehe. Yep, there are slimes, catgirls, futas, monsters and a bit of yuridom.

Answers to some questions:
-I get a lot of questions about Kalen, the Corrupt Captain. Do you guys... want there to be a scene? Heh.
-If you're talking about the guys who do Sairyn and Rhiannon in the Chambers, then... eh, maybe. If you mean Asella for Rhiannon and Enyo for Sairyn, then most likely.
-Yes, I have a proper wooden horse model and can / will use it, although I'm mainly saving it for the Inquisition (BDSM) Division. Could probably just toss in a scene with it later though, if demand seems popular enough.
-I may intermittently add a few scenes to the Chambers; there's already one or two being added to them as of this upcoming patch. But since we're moving into new areas, there will be new... 'kinds' of Chambers to be seen along the way.
Current project:
Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Update: 0.09 (4/18/12):
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1640
Wiki:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com
KITAmaru

Postby bigdick69 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:57 pm

great game i want to play next update man you rocks!!!
bigdick69

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Corrupt Captain's pretty badass, I guess he could have a scene before tossing you into the chambers.

Sour about getting stabbed, but y'know how it goes.

Dem suicide bombers bein' dangerous and all.
Lucky777

Postby phoenyxz » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:07 am

Finally a bit of light after so long ^^, now new hope rises^^, cant w8 again T-T!!!!!!
phoenyxz

Postby wanted » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Ok now a little unconventional question for the thread :)

While waiting for the next version of DL, does someone know a game similar to this one?
I mean with good writing and choices and consequences and all the variability? I'm not talking about the big commencial ones, something probably unknown to most people.
wanted

Postby phoenyxz » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:16 pm

if you dont have seen these on the forum i recommend then from my view, Harem, Elysium, Emmerzail(tough the project maybe its stopped due to some problems), these are ones i can recommend and like a great deal hope it helped^^...or some that are still in test its first versions jenalia wrath ,and grimmalak but like i said in first versions dont expect teh same quality of the ones i mentioned, but have a nice history to begin with ^^.
phoenyxz

Postby wanted » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:46 pm

phoenyxz Wrote:if you dont have seen these on the forum i recommend then from my view, Harem, Elysium, Emmerzail(tough the project maybe its stopped due to some problems), these are ones i can recommend and like a great deal hope it helped^^...or some that are still in test its first versions jenalia wrath ,and grimmalak but like i said in first versions dont expect teh same quality of the ones i mentioned, but have a nice history to begin with ^^.

Thanks! That's what I was searching. I'll check them out.
wanted

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner