Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:20 am

IrrelevantComment Wrote:Spent the last hour getting to the battle with the angel person. Firstly, that battle is quite hard with no checkpoints in it.

Secondly, just realised I'm in incognito mode, so my save data won't save. Duck.

Beleive it or not the Angel battle is actually very easy. Just find out the pattern she moves in and its a peice of cake. Check points would be great but only if getting to a boss means fighting through hordes of monsters like the Mask of Incredibly Hard Gameplay. Lol aka Spirit Mask.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Riplead » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 pm

It took around two hours for me to down brig the first time. Then it was very easy. Mask on the other hand was a completely different challenge. Much harder and aggravating.
Riplead

Postby FatalX7 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:57 am

Fun game, challenging and highly irritating, and yet satisfying when you finally down a boss after spending too much time trying.

Now, I beat the game once, came back to it out of boredom and saw that my save was gone, so it's been updated, now I'm playing through it again and I'm at the Brood Mother again, and here comes my question. This..."thing" had happened on my first way through, I only ever noticed it while facing the Brood Mother and this time it's happening a lot more often. Sometimes when I go to dash in mid-air...I don't dash. I press the button, but still no dash.

I do not know why and I do not know how. Does it have something to do with how I press the keys, how I move? I know her pattern, I can complete her easily, but this..."thing" is making that an impossibility. All damage that I take and deaths that I experience are the cause of this, I would like to figure out why.

Anyone have any idea? :evil:
FatalX7
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:21 pm

It's not really becaue of anything you do per se, it's just control fuckery that was never able to be fully fixed.

However, I think it is SLIGHTLY related to what you do, in that if you airdash BEFORE the peak of your jump, you should have A HIGHER CHANCE of dashing successfully.

Maybe also AFTER the peak.

Trying to do it right AT the peak, however, has a higher chance of failure.

...As far as I could ever tell.
Lucky777

Postby kissofthehell » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Which value of the save file with sol i should change that will increase my dmg/hp without corrupting the save ? With sol editor.. i just cant beat The bee boss ...
kissofthehell

Postby Scout » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 am

I had originally played this game on another site, which in turn led me to this forum. I always avoid forums, despite being an avid surfer, but this game drew my attention to other pages on the site as well as other games, and have managed to find a collection of which that i feel quite unique.

I found this game to be difficult, but not overly so... i enjoy difficult games personally, because if they are completed too quickly i always end up looking back at them as a waste of time. I like all the functions of this game, the combat, its defense mechanic as well as its unique 'taunt' ability that enables you to fly through the intriguing story. I do have to admit that it took a while for me to understand how to combat enemies and devies a way to attack without suffering a counter... but isnt that the nature of combat? LOL

I fealt that the combat, although sticky (no pun intended) at times, it proved to work and be down-right enjoyable. Your not over-powered but you are able to maneuver around without getting scratched against low-medium difficulty enemies.

I dont beleive that this game deserves any gripe from anyone who beleives the game to be lacking, or too diffult. Instead i simply say. Good work and i cant wait to play future installments :)
Scout

Postby michalt26 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:12 am

Could someone put up a full save please? I've been able to get pretty far in the game on my old computer, but since it crashed, my new computer runs the game way too fast for me to beat those three wasps. I haven't been able to find any saves in the last 40 or so posts, and I haven't been able to find any when I search for save.
michalt26
Newly Registered

Postby ShadowedDalaketx » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 am

michalt26 Wrote:Could someone put up a full save please? I've been able to get pretty far in the game on my old computer, but since it crashed, my new computer runs the game way too fast for me to beat those three wasps. I haven't been able to find any saves in the last 40 or so posts, and I haven't been able to find any when I search for save.

Sorry but you'll just have to grin and bear it. Oh and practise... rememebr the age old saying: Practise makes perfect!
Who says I have to do anything? It sure as hell ain't me!

I do what I want where i want when I want...

Unless She disagrees...

Just remember... I'll be around... Watching...
ShadowedDalaketx

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:03 pm

michalt26 Wrote:Could someone put up a full save please? I've been able to get pretty far in the game on my old computer, but since it crashed, my new computer runs the game way too fast for me to beat those three wasps. I haven't been able to find any saves in the last 40 or so posts, and I haven't been able to find any when I search for save.

I'll see if I can throttle the speed

ps.... FIRST ITS TOO SLOW NOW ITS TOO FAST GEEZ THERE IS NO PLEASING YOU PEOPLE>>!>>!!>!>!!>111!!>!>!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby FatalX7 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:It's not really becaue of anything you do per se, it's just control fuckery that was never able to be fully fixed.

However, I think it is SLIGHTLY related to what you do, in that if you airdash BEFORE the peak of your jump, you should have A HIGHER CHANCE of dashing successfully.

Maybe also AFTER the peak.

Trying to do it right AT the peak, however, has a higher chance of failure.

...As far as I could ever tell.

Thanks for the input.

After a bit of a break, I finally beat the Brood Mother again.

...Only for my save to now be gone. Ahhh, well..
FatalX7
Newly Registered

Postby kissofthehell » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:33 pm

any 1 can tell me which value in the sol save file to change to increase damage? without damaging the save itself .
kissofthehell

Postby Araz8631 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi.can someone please answer my question? I ended the game but when I go to my gallery there is an empty space between vanguard and brood lord is that intentional or there is something I have missed ? please answer if you know.thanx in advance. :)
Araz8631

Postby kissofthehell » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:19 am

Can someone provide full game save file ? thanks in advance
kissofthehell

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:51 am

Kissofthehell, it doesn't seem anyone will give you a save file. Please post less about this.
Zeus Kabob

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:22 am

Araz8631 Wrote:Hi.can someone please answer my question? I ended the game but when I go to my gallery there is an empty space between vanguard and brood lord is that intentional or there is something I have missed ? please answer if you know.thanx in advance. :)

I'm pretty sure thats the Spirit Mask no? I may be wrong, just guessing off the top of my head.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby nippers » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:31 am

I've defeated the sister before the broodmother and the mask and the game locked, can only interact with the bed and can't go anywhere.
Request: i would really like if someone could upload their flash save file and give me its exact directory.
or maybe the H-scenes with the remaining characters
nippers
Newly Registered

Postby Saeluive » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:39 pm

First off, I would like to say thank you to Gorepete for creating this fantastic game. I never expected it to be of such a highly quality, and my opinion will be forever changed. I can physically see all the effort put into creating it; through my enjoyment of the game. It was fun, as well as really challenging, and required me to actually think, unlike most other games these days.The fights were challenging without being overly hard, although I did die a lot, but that was due to my own faults. The animations were smooth, and the controls tight. All in all, fantastic game.
Saeluive
Newly Registered

Postby sneekycreepy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:16 pm

since im not good at programing can someone send or make the game with more health and damage and longer summon time just for fun? (im not noob i have completed the game with ol'reliable:))
sneekycreepy
Newly Registered

Postby sneekycreepy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 pm

and of course souls.... i love souls:D muahahaha
sneekycreepy
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

I'd give you a save, but I havn't beaten neither the mask or beezy....
ElPresidente

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop