Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby TheEnclave33 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:24 pm

I don't fully know what the combat will be like, but it seems that you will be highly mobile. If this is the case then having the abilities to dash up (90*) could prove useful in combat.
SOUP Directions
1Lift and pull lid Immediately slice fingertip
2Throw lid very hard into garbage can so it knows what it's done
3Dump cold glob into microwave bowl
4Microwave until scalding on edges and freezing in middle
5Ignore soup-coated walls forever
TheEnclave33

Postby sakyubasu » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:53 am

One thing about blitz:
You can guard while your sword is away, but you can't seduce. Could you change one of those for constancy's sake?
sakyubasu
Newly Registered

Postby TaroBoi » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:07 am

Long time lurker((a month is long in internet time...))

Dude, screw "don't get too excited." I seriously almost was late for work one morning from sleeping through my alarms because I was up all night playing Part 1. This game is amazing, sexy time aside. I really had a blast learning and figuring out patterns and such with the battles.
TaroBoi
Newly Registered

Postby balmung-Rose » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:03 am

so is this one going to be a little easyer than the first game? i dont know if i just suck, or what, but i just cant beat the beedrill things
balmung-Rose

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:27 am

Atraxotoxin Wrote:I know you hated how much people did this sort of thing on your last game, but I think there should be a serious reworking of game play difficulty or at least a gallery of sex scenes. I know you want this to be a game that is taken seriously, and it deserves respect on those merits but it takes a long time to get the hang of playing it. To be honest, I would really enjoy a game like Dusty's Castle turned into a full puzzle game, with numerous choices and consequences, as I love your artwork but I don't like having to work for it through a game with an insane difficulty curve.

On top of that, the controls in the last game weren't very smooth or slick, and things happen with an insanely short telegraph time, if any.

I empathise with your despise for people who just want the sex scenes without the game content, but there are numerous kinds of people to cater to. I'd just like to have the option to at least have a significantly reduced difficulty mode (maybe different ending or something), or access to a gallery without completing the content. But if you don't want to do this, that is fine, it is your game. However, I do hope you make a much larger game out of the Dusty's Castle concept. With real puzzles. That way there's a certain challenge to it, and it takes effort to get access to the content, but you don't need to drink 900 cups of coffee just to get the reaction time you need, or play the game for weeks on end learning the AI off by heart.

I have to disagree with the gallery thing. I find it hard to resist when someone puts a button in your face to automatically beat the game. Lol but yes difficulty levels would deffinetly help those that are not very skill in the art of Keyboarding. I for one have no problem with the difficulty. As a matter of fact its what makes me want to play more of this game cuz I want to be able to earn the sexy time scenes and laugh at those who cant lol thats a little mean. On the other hand i would love to see more games like Dusty's Castle that gives players a break from raging and keyboard smashing. Something that can bend their minds and give them oportunities to unlock different endings depending on the choices they make. Making Sakyubasu into a puzzle game though? No...just dont even think about ruining this amazing RPG game. But yes a different game either now or after Act II would be great.

dantathedevil666 Wrote:just wondering will this one have a Run or rape/beat em up feel too it, like the enemies will try too rape you as well as attack? Or will there been a game over with a hentai pic of the main character being raped? The reason I ask is cause the lack of that in the first one really turned me off for playing it ya it did have good controls and art but too me that was all that I found interesting, in my opinion it's better too play as the rape victim then play as the raper. Well that was just my two cents.

Actually I think this would be a genius idea! I'm sure GP will probably hate us for it cuz its more work for him but yes great idea. Honestly I found the old version with the run/rape thing very entertaining. I mean yea games like that have been made before but the way it was made (by Gorepete) just makes it so much fun. First time i was on this site and played that game, i wanted to finish so bad but alas, i could not due to the fact GP stopped working on it. But yes I think getting raped should also be an option in this game.

Overall I really could careless what GP puts in his game because its his and I kno that whatever comes out of that great mind will be good. I dont like complaining because it annoys the shit out of me, so do what you wish GP and just know you will never hear me comment something bad about your game because all of them shall be awesome!
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:40 am

GEEZ GUYS THREE PAGES?!?!?!!?!?

A couple of thoughts on reoccurring things I see since I can't really write a 3 page response :lol:
- Yes I can add the dialogue to the gallery, thats not really an issue
- If I add difficulty level, I will be compelled to cut down the sex on lower difficulties (ie - to see full / all scenes you need to be playing on hard)
- Generally speaking, this game will probably feel "easier" just because I am removing the stupid recoil mechanic for some invincibility frames; this alone should change the feel drastically
- It all ties into the idea that she should be more mobile and combat will therefore feel more fun; when you had to stop to do anything and get tossed around on damage it kind of sucked
- RIght now I am just tuning, so the game itself might still be away off; that is what I meant by don't get excited... this isn't a promise the game is coming anytime soon :lol:
- Customization will most likely be removed (I know, people love it, but it will be for the best, I promise)
- Summons are going to be different too; it is too hard to create a challenging fight when you can just go berzerker mode with Bridgette, so stay tuned for more on that
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Atraxotoxin » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:44 pm

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I have to disagree with the gallery thing. I find it hard to resist when someone puts a button in your face to automatically beat the game. Lol but yes difficulty levels would deffinetly help those that are not very skill in the art of Keyboarding. I for one have no problem with the difficulty. As a matter of fact its what makes me want to play more of this game cuz I want to be able to earn the sexy time scenes and laugh at those who cant lol thats a little mean. On the other hand i would love to see more games like Dusty's Castle that gives players a break from raging and keyboard smashing. Something that can bend their minds and give them oportunities to unlock different endings depending on the choices they make. Making Sakyubasu into a puzzle game though? No...just dont even think about ruining this amazing RPG game. But yes a different game either now or after Act II would be great.

You misunderstand, I don't want Sakyubasu to be a puzzle game, far from it. I was saying another game of that kind would be good.

Also, Gore, what you were saying about the difficulty settings. That sounds good, but what you could do is have it that the different characters have a wider variety of scenes available in gallery and game for higher settings, but the same characters will have sex scenes within the actual game. Mind you though that could just create an unnecessary workload for you.

I suppose the thing is that you can get hentai from anywhere, but it's more satisfying in the context of a game, where the content is spread out within the gameplay and you have to work for it. However there is a problem where you make an extremely challenging game and people who want to access that content through the game can't pass it unless they are skilled enough. It makes people like me, with terrible reaction times and without the dedication to learn the AI feel left out. It is, ultimately your game though, as I said before. I'm just making suggestions here and I'm trying not to come off as a needy whiner.
Atraxotoxin
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Gorepete Wrote:- Summons are going to be different too; it is too hard to create a challenging fight when you can just go berzerker mode with Bridgette, so stay tuned for more on that

Apparently Bridgettes berserker mode doesn't seem to help tough. Plenty of people still can't or won't bother finishing the game :lol:
ElPresidente

Postby Schramm » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:41 pm

I get that it might be too early in development to tell, but any answer on this would be apreciated @gorepete...

Although the combat feels smooth now will it be as smooth once you have added in backgrounds, and other (events? I dont know what the proper word in flash is). What I mean is in Act 1, for me at least, the game ran ultra smooth when i was just on the first level, with just the background and one enemy to fight, but when I got to the hive it started to lag out really bad, especially at the chamber where you could save before going to either of the two bosses, which i guess is due to the couple of sex animations in the background or something.

Basicly what im saying is, will you, or is it even possible for you to fix the lag issues?
Songwriter looking for projects to be involved in, Please PM me if you are interested or check out some of my work here
Kelt Wrote: “If you were a centaur, I’d recommend suicide. Since you’re human, I’d say your best option is to fuck off.”
Schramm

Postby someone » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Gorepete Wrote:- If I add difficulty level, I will be compelled to cut down the sex on lower difficulties (ie - to see full / all scenes you need to be playing on hard)

Did you consider just putting the minimum amount of souls/kill to 5 or something? It would solve the same problems that a basic difficulty change would -making you harder/enemies easier to kill- and should be easier to program, assuming the game doesn't crash on high stat values. Unless you were planning to completely change enemy behaviour on lower difficulty levels.
someone

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Schramm Wrote:I get that it might be too early in development to tell, but any answer on this would be apreciated @gorepete...

Although the combat feels smooth now will it be as smooth once you have added in backgrounds, and other (events? I dont know what the proper word in flash is). What I mean is in Act 1, for me at least, the game ran ultra smooth when i was just on the first level, with just the background and one enemy to fight, but when I got to the hive it started to lag out really bad, especially at the chamber where you could save before going to either of the two bosses, which i guess is due to the couple of sex animations in the background or something.

Basicly what im saying is, will you, or is it even possible for you to fix the lag issues?

Won't know till we know. Tester has 6 enemies and a fairly complex background, how is it?
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby ivanthecool » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Is there gonna be pregnancy in this version?
ivanthecool
Newly Registered

Postby Darthan » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Gorepete Wrote:Won't know till we know. Tester has 6 enemies and a fairly complex background, how is it?

Looks good so far. Now you just need to add a few animations to the background and we can see what that does.
So, are you going to be using the brief invulnerably instead of the knockback when Eva takes damage now?
Darthan

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:26 pm

I've tried for a while, and I actually haven't been ABLE to make the thing ignore my airdash inputs like it does in the broodmother room. That's a pretty great sign.
Lucky777

Postby Frisco » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Yay lookin forward to Act 2, glad to see this test still runs perfectly fine on my pc. And nice to see a sneak peak at 1 lot of the new enemies for Act 2 as well. Hope in all honesty you take your time with this one so that it's as challenging/fun as the first Act was to complete! :)
Frisco
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:59 pm

no way. NO WAY! *squeeeeeeeeeeee* I can't wait to see the awesomeness from your continued project!
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby dalthos » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Combat seems to be a lot better, the sec on invulnerability seems to work better then being knocked back and still being able to be hit, that's about all I can give my opinion on right now, but controls and combat seem to be much better now.
dalthos

Postby Leteo39 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:04 am

hi there gorepete! to be straight... I just love you first part of Sakyubasu no Tatakai!!!! now that it seems like you're looking forward to make the second part I'm very exited about it... but I have a question.

will we keep the sex escenes of the first part of the game? because I completed the game todat at 4am and it was such a great time... totally worth of just sleeping 4 hours...

however, I wish you the best because this is without a doubt my favourite sex game.
Leteo39
Newly Registered

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:19 am

ivanthecool Wrote:Is there gonna be pregnancy in this version?

Oh please no! I'm sorry but I find pregnancy to be a turn off. Its weird to think about the little baby inside and :shock: I dont want to talk about it. But please no pregnancy....
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby sigdelequa » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:22 am

Last time I logged on, I only logged on to tell some of the game makers how awesome their games were. I must admit, this game is for sure, one of the best games I have played. I would love that after all the split games are done, a big single game is made combining everything together... but... enough of what I would love... and lets talk about what can be included in this game.

After playing the last game, I will admit, the controls were tough, and because of that, I wish I had a difficulty level, but to be honest, I feel that the amount of hard work and dedication that went into the making of the game is equal to the difficulty of the game. I respected the choice of the difficulty.

Regarding the scenes, I loved them. Interesting enough, for a creator of the game, you have many people who you can choose to please or unplease, lets face it, the fact some people like things others dont means you cant please them all. The only advise I can give regarding this situation is you choose what people want.... or better yet, make a poll! I saw someone ask about prego in the game, and somebody rejected the idea, sadly enough, this will happen. Lets face it everyone, its not about you 99% of the time. I suggest that when you make the poll, include prego, vore, tentacles, creampie, ect ect. You can then use the poll as an instrument to make some scenes as an example to that kind of choice of sex and if more people like it, you can include it in game... although this could make the game making process longer... but seeing as their is no reassurance the game will be started any time soon, there is no need to worry about the time limit. I myself accept dickgirl, preggo, vore, lesbian, straight, anything to be honest. I think it makes the game interesting to see different styles of sex situations. Its not just about flapping to the game, its also about different views lol. :P

I actually really liked the item idea, but it was not really used in game 1, so im sure that removing it will not affect the game in part 2. You still end up naked fucking or getting fucked by a monster.

Umm... you can add choices that affect outcomes and enemies you fight? How does that sound? lol, just an idea
sigdelequa

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop