Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/11/2012)

Postby reap3r119 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Furaos99 Wrote:is there an updated version of this available because the version given on the front page is something I already crushed, though is it possible to get into the hideout in the town that you get the stash of pokeballs in

The stash of pokeballs isn't in the hideout.
humbird0 Wrote:In Viridian City, the town right after Pallet, you can get a bunch of pokeballs.

1 - Talk to the thugs in the lower-right part of town.
2 - Go to the Viridian jail and ask the prisoner about pokeballs.
3 - Follow his advice.
4 - Use the key you find to open one of the storage trailers.
your reap3r, but your avatar is a dragon on a farm tool?

Yes. A dragon on a farm tool. Your point?
reap3r119

Postby FurryFox » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:00 am

I Followed Your Instructions In The Help section to Replace The Main Char, It Replaces Ash's sprite, But Not Him In The Pokemon Party :? Could you Help Me?
FurryFox
Newly Registered

Postby Dongle » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:34 am

When might we get an updated version? So much snazzy new art, can't wait for it to be put in game.
Dongle
Newly Registered

Postby humbird0 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:53 pm

FurryFox Wrote:I Followed Your Instructions In The Help section to Replace The Main Char, It Replaces Ash's sprite, But Not Him In The Pokemon Party :? Could you Help Me?

I've added some special commands into the game that make this possible, but their existence is not obvious.
To completely replace Ash, you will need to use 4 of these commands.
This is what you do:

Create an RpgSprite and edit its script.
Create a "variable" command.
Select the new command and delete the 1st box of its settings so that it's blank.
And paste this into the 2nd box, including the [brackets]
[RAM_F.pokemon.removePokemon(ash)]
This will remove Ash from the battle party.
(Also, everything is case-sensitive. Capitals and lower-case need to be exact. The name of the character/pokemon you're removing must always be lower-case)

Create a 2nd "variable" command, erase its top box, and paste this into its bottom box:
[RAM_F.pokedex.removePokemon(ash)]
This will remove Ash's pokedex entry.

Create a 3rd "variable" command, erase its top box, and paste this into the bottom box:
[RAM_F.pokemon.addPokemon(misty,1)]
This will add Misty to the battle party, and she will be at level 1

Create a 4th "variable" command, erase its top box, and paste this into the bottom box:
[RAM_F.pokedex.addPokemon(misty)]
This will add a pokedex entry about Misty.

If you're curious about how these weird-looking commands work, here's a technical explanation:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

When you use a "variable" command or a textbox, any word you place within [brackets] will be treated as a variable name.
When the game sees this, it will look up the variable with that name and display or store the value of that variable instead of whatever you wrote in the box.
For example, typing [ash] will look up a variable called "ash", which happens to contain whatever nickname you gave him at the beginning of the game.
These variables can also be located inside of objects. An object is a container that can hold multiple variables. In the same way that a folder on the computer can hold multiple files. It's simply a way to organize things.
So you can type [myObject.someVariable] to read the value of a variable named "someVariable" that is inside of a container called "myObject".

The [brackets] are also able to perform another fancy trick.
They can run pieces of code.
The (parenthesis) tell the game to treat the variable as a piece of code and try to run it instead of reading its value.
For example, if you type [Math.random()], you will get a random decimal number between Zero and One.

Furthermore, you can also type something inside of the parenthesis and that text will be sent to the code that you're running.

So if we look at the 1st command...
[RAM_F.pokemon.removePokemon(ash)]
What it does is look inside of a container named "RAM_F"
Inside of RAM_F is another container named "pokemon".
And inside of "pokemon" is a piece of code named "removePokemon"
It calls "removePokemon" and sends it the word "ash"
removePokemon is a piece of code I programmed into the game that takes the name of a pokemon or a character and removes them from the player's battle party.

If you want to add a character or pokemon that doesn't already exist in this game, you need to add them to the game first.
To do this, look for a row of buttons on the top-left part of the editor and click on the 4th button to edit the game's overall settings.
Then click on the word "pokemon" in the list.
Click the + button, type the name of the new pokemon (all lower-case), and press the enter key.
Then click on the new pokemon's name in the list, and adjust their settings.
Once you've added a pokemon to the list, the game will know about them and be able to add them to your party.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby 6767g » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:31 am

:geek: :roll: :?: :?: :?: where do i download this?
6767g
Newly Registered

Postby Thaedael » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:43 am

If you get all the artists to finish all the other drawings, then re-size them, eventually a pixel artist can convert them all over, and have a singular unified look, especially if the colour palette of pokemon was mimicked.
Thaedael

Postby 6767g » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:11 am

how do u tame pikachu?
6767g
Newly Registered

Postby humbird0 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:35 am

That's one possibility, but it basically means every image gets created twice.

What I had in mind was having all of the artists just create lineart, and I would handle all of the coloring and shading.
That way, the overall style might appear, at a glance, to be consistent.
Although there are variations in style with lineart, they might not be as noticeable as variations in coloring and shading style.
I'm hoping that giving everything the same coloring and shading style will mask the differences in lineart style to a certain extent.
Shrinking the images would also obscure the more subtle variations.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby Thaedael » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:37 am

It was a thought =). Though I can tell you from my experience, even coloring it with the same person, the lines and pose will give away the uniqueness of the artist that made it =P.
Thaedael

Postby reap3r119 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey, Humbird0, would it be okay if I made Mewtwo and Mew, even though mew technically isn't in the first 150 pokemon?
your reap3r, but your avatar is a dragon on a farm tool?

Yes. A dragon on a farm tool. Your point?
reap3r119

Postby humbird0 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:03 am

Sure. Mew was technically in the 1st game, but hard to access. And Mewtwo is also canon.
The game probably wouldn't feel complete without them.

By the way, I always thought the end of Mew's tail kind of looked like a dildo. ;-)
humbird0

Postby Thaedael » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:44 am

Of all the artists, Bubba is my favourite of them I think. If you ever do a flat tone coloring of all of his work, I will put them on my list of things to do when I have motivation and I am not procrastinating.
Thaedael

Postby Furaos99 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:09 pm

reap3r119 Wrote:
Furaos99 Wrote:is there an updated version of this available because the version given on the front page is something I already crushed, though is it possible to get into the hideout in the town that you get the stash of pokeballs in

The stash of pokeballs isn't in the hideout.
humbird0 Wrote:In Viridian City, the town right after Pallet, you can get a bunch of pokeballs.

1 - Talk to the thugs in the lower-right part of town.
2 - Go to the Viridian jail and ask the prisoner about pokeballs.
3 - Follow his advice.
4 - Use the key you find to open one of the storage trailers.

I wasn't asking where the pokeballs were, I already knew how to get them before even reading what people said on here, I was wondering if it's possible to get inside of the hideout that you follow the man in the pokemon center to without being seen by him
Furaos99
Newly Registered

Postby Digital Ninja » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:37 am

Ok so it's been a while, again. But I finished the second pose of vulpix, I don't like it as much as the first pose but it turned out pretty good, I guess I will just never make her horny.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... ndpose.png

If there are any changes I should make tell me and I'll try to finish them quickly. I noticed you said you originally planned to take lineart and color them to make the art all kind of feel similar, do you want me to post line art of Vulpix and Raichu? (I'm still going to go back on Eevee) and if there are any other pokemon people want to see I'd love to try my hand at them but it will take me a while to finish them now, I'm still happy to help though. (I can also now do 8-bit art if that's ever needed).
Currently - Creating artwork, if you need or want anything feel free to ask.
Quote of the when I change it - Something
Digital Ninja

Postby humbird0 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 pm

That picture looks great!
The only part that looks odd is the way the lines of her head are noticeably thinner than the lines of her body.
It's also kind of cool how the lines of her body have a kind of "Okami" art-style, which is surprisingly fitting considering her personality and species.

It's always cool to see colored pictures, but yes, I would like to have lineart versions handy.
It gives me more flexibility for how they can look, mainly because it allows me to keep the lineart on a separate layer from the colors and shading.

I am curious about how your 8-bit stuff looks.
And in case you're curious, I also have some tips of my own for that kind of art, but the manual anti-aliasing techniques might be overkill and overly time-consuming.
humbird0

Postby Digital Ninja » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Ok cool thanks, for the head I did it separately from the body at first and forgot to change the line size, I'll fix that and have it up in a few days if that's ok and i'll post everything that I've done so far as lineart as well. I love your colorings so I'm excited to see what you can do to it. As for 8-bit things I haven't really done that much of it so I'm not completely sure if I could do anything to detailed but if you needed like copied backgrounds or houses or maybe stationary things I could definitely do that. I might be able to create sprite sheets too, so if you ever need things like that... yeah...
Currently - Creating artwork, if you need or want anything feel free to ask.
Quote of the when I change it - Something
Digital Ninja

Postby humbird0 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:53 am

Actually, now that I think about it, the character sprites I'm using for the generic characters are kind of crappy because took sprites from the game and stretched them vertically to make them taller than the main characters.
(it would look weird if the young main characters were taller than all the adults in the world)
humbird0

Postby Thaedael » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:56 am

My offer still stands on the pixel art thing if using lineart done by bubba. =P
Thaedael

Postby moonlightzombie » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:36 am

the gameis great so far good job on that but is the gonna be any sexual choices with pokemon like your char. being able to have sex with pokemon.
moonlightzombie
Newly Registered

Postby Keegan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:42 am

HI I just tried the game it's great so far. I was wounding if you were going to be putting in a pokemorph of Charmander and it;s other stages? also is there a way to keep the pokemon from evalving? kind of want to keep pikachi as that. Great game once more I look forward to the next update.
Keegan

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects