Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/12)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character is your favorite so far?

Emilia (Warrior)
12%
Rhiannon (Berserker)
13%
Irine (Priest)
10%
Cesca (Thief)
13%
Thyme (Sage)
16%
Lanie (Magician)
13%
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
10%
Asella (Paladin)
12%

Total votes : 1714

Re: Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/1

Postby phoenyxz » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:01 am

congratulations kita, cheer up for you buddy..
phoenyxz

Postby KITAmaru » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:35 am

Yes, I am graduated now. No, I am not giving up on this project. I'm not gonna promise an omg quick update since I've been uh... busy with some other things, but you'll still see a DLaby update sometime in the future. I'm not gonna lie, the only thing I have finished right now is the intro and the first area, and about... 6 new H-scenes written out. The next patch will probably have around 10 H-scenes total, or at least that's what I'm aiming for, so right now I'm just writing!

BlasterBlade210-
Typically, it might, but you can cover most via Starke's walkthrough on the Despair Labyrinth Wiki. I definitely recommend checking it out; for the most part, there's a 'High Purity' and a 'Low Purity' path for each character.
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com/wiki/ ... rinth_Wiki

James3167-
Yes, the scene where Rhiannon (or anyone, for that matter) has sex with the guard is basically a Purity indicator. Nowadays I tend to make 'options' unlockable for those with low Purity (or exclusive to High Purity, in some cases), but yeah, there are just a few which are conditional branches instead of options--that is to say, your Purity will decide the outcome rather than a selectable choice.

All-
Thanks for the support!
Current project:
Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Update: 0.09 (4/18/12):
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1640
Wiki:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com
KITAmaru

Postby StarkePT » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:14 am

Most...?
StarkePT

Postby KITAmaru » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:16 am

Most of the scenes in one path! Lol.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby cookie jar » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:03 am

Well then congratulations Kita. :D
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby StarkePT » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:52 pm

You changed it, get dunked xD
StarkePT

Postby wanted » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:56 am

Cannot wait to see more on this project, Kita :D

Just one thing...since I think the wiki is really good, why don't you quote it in the first post of the thread? It would probably be useful for the new players ;)
wanted

Postby StarkePT » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:21 am

He's doing the society a favor and teaching them to use google and work for shit.
StarkePT

Postby KITAmaru » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Ooh, good idea. I stuck it in my signature, which might also help too.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby StarkePT » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 pm

KITAmaru Wrote:Ooh, good idea. I stuck it in my signature, which might also help too.

People not going to look at it :lol:
StarkePT

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Naw, it's like ... one time I wanted to check out a wiki, and I found it from Starke's signature.

Another time I wanted to check out a wiki, and I had to search through a thread to find it, and I was about 90% of the way to saying "fuck this, I literally do not care enough."

The accessibility of having the links in sigs is a pretty useful thing.
Lucky777

Postby dantathedevil666 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:54 pm

I love this game but jw if you will want too do this idea but I notice that when you lose too an enemy when you have a party only the main character gets raped. Now I was thinking why not have both girls get raped so the slave trader gets both girls too suck him off or depending on what you chose. The bandit fucks one and fingers the other untill the slave trader comes and if you refuse too pleasure him he goes and makes your partner suck him off. Or if possible depending on who was knocked out first in your party they get raped at the end if you lose. Those are just some thoughts I haven't played everyones story just the twin blades girl and the nun so far.
dantathedevil666
Newly Registered

Postby Valgo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:43 pm

dantathedevil666 Wrote:I love this game but jw if you will want too do this idea but I notice that when you lose too an enemy when you have a party only the main character gets raped. Now I was thinking why not have both girls get raped so the slave trader gets both girls too suck him off or depending on what you chose. The bandit fucks one and fingers the other untill the slave trader comes and if you refuse too pleasure him he goes and makes your partner suck him off. Or if possible depending on who was knocked out first in your party they get raped at the end if you lose. Those are just some thoughts I haven't played everyones story just the twin blades girl and the nun so far.

You know that this whole game is made by a single person, do you?
This Person (Kita) would have to rewrite many Scenes and do more Pictures with both Characters in it.
Since there is more than one char this would be way to mutch work.
In my Opinion it is better if Kita works on new stuff instead off editing old scenes.

PS:
Meh...I should do something bout my englishskills...
Valgo

Postby sporadicus » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:58 am

Daniel,

Kita has already incorporated Gwyn in some of the losing rape scenes.

If you lose with against the 4 Brawlers or Enyo, you will be treated to Gwyn getting used after the Brawlers are done with you. Also the gargoyles in the statue room take advantage of Gwyn after they're done with you.

I think other than the voluntary sex scenes that's all you'll find that includes Gwyn.

I'm sure if Kita feels like it, he will put more scenes involving Gwyn. But to do what you want, he would have to rewrite some scenes completely.
sporadicus
Newly Registered

Postby StarkePT » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:36 am

Use your imagination and pretend Gwyn runs, it's too much to work to add Gwyn to all those scenes.

Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea, if you made it that everytime you die (and a sex scene isn't present) you read *Gwyn runs*

And you can find her again near the fireplace xD
StarkePT

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Basically, if I remember right - and as always, I may not - KITA may get around to adding generic text that includes party-members in the sexual encounters later, but there is a guarantee that it won't be as awesomely detailed as the primary work, (Might just be a line or two about seeing them out of the corner of your eye) AND there is a guarantee that the extra text for party members is not a priority at this time.
Lucky777

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:34 pm

What we need is another person who can make/take the CG pictures, that would probably speed things up a fair bit.
Kuragari

Postby Seyser Koze » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Kuragari Wrote:What we need is another person who can make/take the CG pictures, that would probably speed things up a fair bit.

No, the CG-making is generally much less time-intensive than the writing, and you generally want the CGs done first so that you're sure a situation at least looks decent before you write it. The situations you can write are also somewhat limited by the mods you're able to find.

With Despair Labyrinth Kita has it easier, given that after posing a CG, he just has to click a button to have the same CG with a different main character.
Seyser Koze

Postby Cumslut Tifa » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:04 am

Hey Kita, i really like Thyme's nipple piercings! Maybe you give her clit and labia piercings too?
Cumslut Tifa
Newly Registered

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

I know this has been brought up before, the idea of a purity limit that results in game over. I was thinking about it again, and I came to the conclusion that if one should ever be added to the game, it would likely have to be a -100. At that point, the character would have to be just plain broken by that point. Just figured I'd throw that out there (besides, I like the thought of their being a consequence of aiming mostly for the sex in a playthrough: if your not careful, you lose.)
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner