Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/11/2012)

Postby humbird0 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 am

redmoon Wrote:...do not know if Humbird0 is also requesting horny poses for trainer side.

Wow, it seems like I only blinked and suddenly there are 3 new pages here!
I had a lot of hours at work, so I hadn't been keeping up on this forum this week.
The game only uses one pose for the trainer side. I did this to simplify things and reduce the amount of artwork needed.

By the way, the reason there are 3 slots for evolution in the image below is because it's possible to make a pokemon evolve into a random pokemon when it reaches level 6.
This feature is only planned to be used for Eevee, but it can technically be used with any pokemon or trainer.
Last edited by humbird0 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Pokemorph personality suggestions

Postby humbird0 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:53 am

redmoon Wrote:Restating question: Which pokemorph should I do next?

I really need to make a list of all the pokemon & trainers I plan to have in the game and all the art I've received so far.
I originally limited the list to about 27 pokemon to reduce the amount of work for myself, but you can draw any pokemon you like.
More variety is always good for the game.
Just make sure you also think about what kind of personality you think they should have.
In the meantime, I'll just post this list from my game's documentation:

Abra ... Mysterious young
Beedrill ... ?
Butterfree ... Friendly & Inviting
Caterpie ... Energetic
Clefable ... ?
Diglett ... Confident
Ditto ... Mischievous (no horny pose in particular planned)
Drowsee ... Sleepy awake
Dugtrio ... Lesbian Tease
Eevee ... Shy
Fearow ... Temperamental
Flareon ... Affectionate crush's stare (melts you with her gaze)
Ghastly ... Mischievous kid
Haunter ... Mischievous teen
Hypno ... Sleepy prone
Jolteon ... Aggressive
Kadabra ... Mysterious teen
Lickatung ... Friendly & Inviting
Ninetails ... Stoic Elegant (smiles when interested)
Onix ... Mysterious naga
Pikachu ... Precocious tease
Porygon ... ?
Raichu ... Confident tease
Raticate ... Naive teen (busty & oblivious)
Rattata ... Naive loli
Spearow ... Pouty
Tentacool ... Mischievous
Tentacruel ... Evil aggressive
Vaporeon ... Mysterious
Vulpix ... Stoic loli (overwhelmed)
Weedle ... ?

93 pix (31 pokemorphs with 3 poses each)

- Personalities used so far in the above list -
(stars count how many times each personality is used in the above recommendations)
**Confident ... (Like Furball's art)
***Mischievous ... (Aggressive, evil grin)
*Energetic ... (Like Tomo from Azumanga Daioh)
*Affectionate ... (Like in the girl in Kimagure Orange Road)
**Friendly and Inviting ... (Roll Caskett)
*Stoic ... (Like the samurai in Outlaw Star / or like Renamon)
*Sleepy Cute ... (Like Vivi from Luminous Arc)
*Naive Cute ... (naive loli)
*Shy ... (like cute characters who wear glasses)
***Mysterious ... (Mystical)
------------
naive & shy are the same except... shy smiles
precocious = confident with more "open" eyes (but not completely)
Last edited by humbird0 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby Digital Ninja » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:15 am

humbird0 Wrote:
Digital Ninja Wrote:Ok so it's been a while but I went on vacation and worked on my art skills a bit and I started on Raichu.
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... review.png

This looks much better than your previous drawings!
I definitely think I could use this, especially since the next gym will be the electric one.

Ok cool thanks! I'm almost finished with the second pose and trainer side then when I have the time I'll probably rework my Eevee.
Currently - Creating artwork, if you need or want anything feel free to ask.
Quote of the when I change it - Something
Digital Ninja

Pokemorph drawings submitted so far

Postby humbird0 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 am

These are all of the pokemorph drawings that people have sent to me so far.
That doesn't mean I'm going to use every one of these pokemon.
There are too many to list in a single post, so I'm hosting the list on my website.

You can view all of the art and colorations we've received by clicking this link:
Last edited by humbird0 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:51 pm, edited 190 times in total.
humbird0

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Not really sure it's my place to critique other peoples' art... especially when I don't think a person is actually here to see it, but just a few of Bubba's pieces made me want to speak up. And I mean just a few, like, not even a quarter of what he's got there. So, um, here:

Alakazam's face weirds me out extreme (and the nipple-spoons made me do a double-take, but that'd probably be better in color).
Articuno's beak is... not well done. More on this in a moment.
Clefable's face outright freaks me out.
Diglett and Dugtrio are... girls in a hole? Boring.
Fearow. Beak again. Beaks are hard to do... 'attractive', I get that, but... oof. Bubba seems especially bad at pulling off beaks. I think it's the fact that they dominate his faces?
Gastly. That horny pose. Seriously what the hell, that's not what I want to see in the game.
And... Snorlax doesn't quite... evoke Snorlax at all? I mean really, least you could do is make her look asleep.

Well, those are just my thoughts (avoiding any instance of 'I just personally prefer this other person's' wherever it may have come up) and you can do with them what you will, pass them on or let them rot here forever or whatever you prefer, but I just thought I'd toss out my two cents on the few less-than-stellar instances in mostly very-good work.
Wonderful Hawk

Postby Digital Ninja » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Ok here are the first and second pose of Raichu, I made a different head for her with different hair tell me what you think (I still kept the original just in case though) So here is the original and new version with both poses.

Original
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... iginal.png
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... iginal.png

Newer
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... stPose.png
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... ndPose.png

If there is anything that I need to fix I'll get right on it.
Digital Ninja

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Wonderful Hawk, I think that some of what you're mentioning may be removed when the drawings are converted to lineart and colored.
Zeus Kabob

Postby stefander867 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 pm

this game is gonna be so awesome, gonna be nice with an update :)
stefander867
Newly Registered

Postby Pram » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:38 pm

The Snorlax should probably be a little chubby, or have like oversized breasts/butt.
Pram

Postby humbird0 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Digital Ninja Wrote:Ok here are the first and second pose of Raichu, I made a different head for her with different hair tell me what you think (I still kept the original just in case though) So here is the original and new version with both poses.

It's kind of hard to decide. Both versions are very nice.
The original version is more immediately recognizable as Raichu, but the second version has a more unique personality.
So I tried testing them both at small size, and it turned out to be a little bit harder to make out the 2nd version's face, compared the the 1st version.
Here are some comparisons of how each looks at the smallest size:
Image Image Image Image
The game can be played either at 320x240, or 640x480 size. These test images represent how Raichu would look at the smallest size.
Last edited by humbird0 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Wonderful Hawk Wrote:Not really sure it's my place to critique other peoples' art... but just a few of Bubba's pieces made me want to speak up. And I mean just a few, like, not even a quarter of what he's got there...

You don't need to worry too much. I'm mostly just trying to show what I've received, both good and bad.
This is intended to help artists see the overall condition of the game's art, so they know what's missing and what needs work.
I do have to give Bubba91 a lot of credit though. He's contributed an insane amount of art, and that's very kind of him.
It's only natural that the quality would vary a bit. Like any artist, he has hits and misses, but I don't want to discourage him.

- The unusual Ghastly is partly my fault. I plan to make ghost pokemon intriguingly mysterious and legitimately scary. Bubba91 experimented with various designs based on that idea. Also, something very surprising is going to happen in the game when you attempt to arouse a Ghastly.
- I personally thought his version of Diglett was hilarious. And I suggested that something like this might be a neat idea for Dugtrio.
- Some pokemon just don't lend themselves to looking attractive. Making a bird character look attractive is very difficult, so I really can't fault him for that. But like any dedicated artist, he wasn't afraid to try. Drowsee was especially difficult, and it took a lot of work to figure out how to make an attractive Drowsee. Caterpie is another tricky one. But he managed to come up with an ingenious design for Onix, so it might be possible.
- Since my original plan was to only have about 30 pokemon in the game, not all of these are necessarily going to be in there.
humbird0

Postby reap3r119 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:19 am

humbird0 Wrote:Also, something very surprising is going to happen in the game when you attempt to arouse a Ghastly.

Is it the good kind of surprising, or the lame, steal-all-your-pokemon kind of surprising?
your reap3r, but your avatar is a dragon on a farm tool?

Yes. A dragon on a farm tool. Your point?
reap3r119

Postby humbird0 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:48 am

An "unexpectedly cool concept" kind of surprising.
humbird0

Postby Banzai¥ » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:05 am

Hey there!
I'd have to agree with Hawk a bit, but another thing is that in most cases Bubba91's designs seemed to favor a more-human look over Redmoon and his more morphed poke-anthro look. A lot of it looked like a female human body with cosplay pokemon clothing. Charizard and similar artwork like the Drowsee, Machoke, etc are quite good and you could tell he put some heavy thought and effort into it, though. Another thing I wanted to note and I assumed you [Humbrid] did as well; Redmoons' more shy personality for the Abra really worked well and defines it better. More of my own personal opinion as not everyone wants or remotely enjoys a more animal-look, but just a thought and some quick criticism.

@Humbird0 So you're planning on making Pokemon slightly more challenging to convert them to a horny pose; Any-chance levels will scale with how easy they are as well (As I've noticed lvl 1s and lvl 6s are pretty much the same in that regard... though I don't know what lvl max you're planning for enemy Pokemon in vanilla?)
Banzai¥
Newly Registered

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:09 am

In that case disregard my comment about that sort of horny pose not being what I want to see, I look forward to seeing the end result now! And a number of my other comments have been more-or-less eased. But I don't think I can ever accept Clefable's face. :|
Wonderful Hawk

Postby ZeroEXE.ZX17 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:27 am

Pram Wrote:The Snorlax should probably be a little chubby, or have like oversized breasts/butt.

i agree with pram, she should be a bit tall and a cute type of chubby with a large breast/hips/butt and also she should look like she is half asleep but wanting it (like a "you wanna have sex" look mixed with a "i'm sleepy so do with you like to me" type of look) but thats just me lol :3
ZeroEXE.ZX17

Postby Digital Ninja » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:39 am

humbird0 Wrote:
Digital Ninja Wrote:Ok here are the first and second pose of Raichu, I made a different head for her with different hair tell me what you think (I still kept the original just in case though) So here is the original and new version with both poses.

It's kind of hard to decide. Both versions are very nice.
The original version is more immediately recognizable as Raichu, but the second version has a more unique personality.
So I tried testing them both at small size, and it turned out to be a little bit harder to make out the 2nd version's face, compared the the 1st version.

Hmm, I think I agree with you there the original does look more like Raichu especially when shrunken down. I wasn't too happy with how the "newer" version looked on the first pose and I think the original turned out better when looking at both poses, and when actually taking what Raichu looks like into the matter. I'll leave the final decision to you, but I'd probably cast my vote for the original. I'm going to move onto my next pokemon, oh and if you need any help converting Bubba's work to line art or anything I'd be happy to help.
Digital Ninja

Postby IrrelevantComment » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm not a great artist, but I wanted to help out so I was going over the lines of Bubba's Venusaur, and then after about an hour Flash crashed and I lost it all. Sad faice :(

So I just wanted to check before I do it again, is it actually helpful if I draw and colour that image in Flash?
IrrelevantComment

Postby Digital Ninja » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Here is Vulpix in her first pose I tried for stoic, unwavering, and not really caring that the trainer is there other than a quick glance. She isn't a complete loli though and looks like maybe early teens or so but yeah... I used some different line profiles for the body and other little things and I think it turned out pretty good, tell me what you think.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... stPose.png

For the second pose by overwhelmed did you mean once she gets horny she gets taken by it and starts to give in i.e. show more emotion, kind of mind broken or so? And for Vulpix do you want me to do the trainer side, as is Corbac's is pretty good and I'm horrible at imagining already drawn out pieces from the back. (Which is why I still haven't finished my two other trainer sides...)

And on a side note we should start calling which pokemon we are going to do so we don't clash.
Digital Ninja

Postby redmoon » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Understood.
Concerning psychological profile for horny vulpix: do not strive for "mind broken." Create a sense of continuity for the character. If she starts as stoic, end as stoic. Instead of "mind broken" attempt a form of "ashamed submission."

Also: apologies for slow production of trainer side poses for Ratticate and Onix.
redmoon

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects