Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/11/2012)

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:58 am

Wow! I stepped out for a while, but there's still a lot of work happening here. I loved the version you released, and I'll be happy to see what you come out with next. One thing I'd point out is that having a few more pokemorphs for the iconic pokemon (ratata especially) would certainly improve the gameplay experience, as I wasn't sure as a player whether any of the other pokemon were going to be or were supposed to be pokemorphs.
Zeus Kabob

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update Girl Sprites

Postby Joshcarder » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:32 am

Are you going to Update the girl Sprited like Lass,Misty,Cerulean sisters,rocket Woman, Because the others like girl and Woman Are Awsome! :D
Joshcarder
Newly Registered

Postby humbird0 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:52 am

redmoon Wrote:Horny pose complete. Inquiring: do trainer side pose now or work on new pokemon?
Kadabra will be complete on a later date. Design complications remain.
If working on new character: recommendation?

Those are very nice!
I guess I could recommend Ratatta.

If you'd like any suggestions for Ratatta, how about a shy personality?
For the face, you could look at the style of the anime, K-On, where the style of the characters' teeth might work for a mouse character.
And the horny pose could be something like this: amore_expression.jpg
But these are just my ideas, you might have better ones.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby dndman997 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:08 pm

i still need to get trainer view and horny pose for vaporeon
dndman997

Postby FlashOfSonic » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:41 am

Might want to do a back picture for Abra too.
FlashOfSonic

Postby reap3r119 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am

Joshcarder Wrote:Are you going to Update the girl Sprited like Lass,Misty,Cerulean sisters,rocket Woman, Because the others like girl and Woman Are Awsome!

Why? I don't see anything wrong with them.
your reap3r, but your avatar is a dragon on a farm tool?

Yes. A dragon on a farm tool. Your point?
reap3r119

Bad placed NPC

Postby Derethevil » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Hi there.
I just registered to tell you this little bad placed NPC i found. (Or he was placed there on purpose. :) )
I just got passed by that Robot thingy (First confrontation with Team Rocket) and at this frozen see, there was this swimming NPC.
I tried to pass by without him noticing me, but he then saw me when i was in this little edge with 3 Rocks to North, East and South.
Now im stuck there because this swimmer is to the West and im complete surrounded and cant get away (Need to start over again).

Hopefully this will help. Even if you have to be really stupid to get stuck there, it can happen.

Greetings,
Derethevil.
Derethevil
Newly Registered

Postby reap3r119 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Derethevil Wrote:I tried to pass by without him noticing me, but he then saw me when i was in this little edge with 3 Rocks to North, East and South.
Now im stuck there because this swimmer is to the West and im complete surrounded and cant get away (Need to start over again).

I had the same problem. If you haven't started over yet, then don't. There is one other way to get out that I know of, but it requires you to change some values of your save data.
reap3r119

Re: Bad placed NPC

Postby Derethevil » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:20 pm

reap3r119 Wrote:I had the same problem. If you haven't started over yet, then don't. There is one other way to get out that I know of, but it requires you to change some values of your save data.

Huh? That would be awesome if you know how to manage that. I didn´t started a new game.
Would be great if you post it here, so other who encounters this problem can get help.
Derethevil
Newly Registered

Postby reap3r119 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Derethevil Wrote:Huh? That would be awesome if you know how to manage that. I didn´t started a new game.
Would be great if you post it here, so other who encounters this problem can get help.

Click "Save" in the in-game menu, select "Clipboard", and copy the text. Paste it into a text editor like notepad or wordpad, and look for the part that says:
Code: Select All Code
<playerPosition y="num_YYY" x="num_XXX" xmlType="object" />

Where YYY and XXX are whatever the code says. Once you find this part, just add 10 to the value of XXX. Now, select all of the text (CTRL-A), copy it, select "Load" and "Clipboard" in the in-game menu, paste the text, and click OK.
reap3r119

Postby Derethevil » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 pm

reap3r119 Wrote:Click "Save" in the in-game menu, select "Clipboard", and copy the text. Paste it into a text editor like notepad or wordpad, and look for the part that says:
Code: Select All Code
<playerPosition y="num_YYY" x="num_XXX" xmlType="object" />

Where YYY and XXX are whatever the code says. Once you find this part, just add 10 to the value of XXX. Now, select all of the text (CTRL-A), copy it, select "Load" and "Clipboard" in the in-game menu, paste the text, and click OK.

Awesome. Thank you very much.
Derethevil
Newly Registered

Postby redmoon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 am

Rattata normal pose: complete. Moving on to horny pose. Will do trainer pose of Rattata and of Abra subsequent to horny pose completion, as per recommendation by FlashOfSonic.
Attachments
rattata_by redmoon.png
colored
rattata lineart_by redmoon.png
lineart
redmoon

Postby reap3r119 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 am

humbird0 Wrote:Here's the source code, in case you're curious about what went into it.

Nice job with the organization. I use Zinc 4.0 so I'm having to set up the zinc project by hand. I'm working on integrating everything I can from the changes to make folders.

reap3r119

Postby humbird0 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:26 am

dndman997 Wrote:i still need to get trainer view and horny pose for vaporeon

Yeah, your Vaporeon was amazing!
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 am

Derethevil Wrote:... I tried to pass by without him noticing me, but he then saw me when i was in this little edge with 3 Rocks to North, East and South. Now im stuck there because this swimmer is to the West and im complete surrounded and cant get away...

Wow, you're right. Since he's looking around, you can sneak in there, and then he can trap you.
I've just added an extra rock to prevent it. Thanks for telling me about it.
These kinds of trainers must've been a headache to debug in all the official Pokemon games.
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 am

reap3r119 Wrote:
humbird0 Wrote:Here's the source code, in case you're curious about what went into it.

Nice job with the organization. I use Zinc 4.0 so I'm having to set up the zinc project by hand. I'm working on integrating everything I can from the changes to make folders.

Zinc is pretty quirky. I've tried using newer versions, but they don't work as well.
If they work at all, they're usually much slower.
I read somewhere that there were a lot of problems and programmer replacements between versions of Zinc.

By the way, you should know that the game editor uses some elaborate tricks to work around some glitches that are present in Zinc Version 2.5.
- Saving files of specific sizes would inexplicably fail, so I switched to saving files in chunks, which also turned out to be much faster.
- And Zinc also blocks keyboard shortcuts for the clipboard (CTRL+X, CTRL+C, CTRL+V... but no other shortcuts), which forces me to use some slow techniques to detect these specific key combinations. I suspect that it's because Zinc has the ability to override the normal behavior of textfields. But even though I don't use that particular feature, the clipboard shortcuts are still blocked.
- I don't know whether or not it was fixed in newer versions of Zinc, but sometimes using Flash's drawing API can crash programs compiled with Zinc. It's rare, but it can occur when drawing tiles using the rectangle tool because the marquee outline is constructed using the drawing API.
humbird0

Postby ZeroEXE.ZX17 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:11 am

humbird0 Wrote:Those are very nice!
I guess I could recommend Ratatta.

If you'd like any suggestions for Ratatta, how about a shy personality?
For the face, you could look at the style of the anime, K-On, where the style of the characters' teeth might work for a mouse character.
And the horny pose could be something like this: amore_expression.jpg
But these are just my ideas, you might have better ones.

a (hopefully) big chested ratatta in that pose? EPIC WIN :D and hell i'm not even in to pure furries and i would love that, altho the poke i want to see is a meowth/persian (meowth a shy but seducing pose/horny pose while persian a more of a willing tease like shy seducing pose/horny pose) maybe? lol oh and as a joke i wonder how sandshrew would look in this style XD (sandshrew/sandslash being my fav poke lol)
ZeroEXE.ZX17

Postby reap3r119 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:35 am

humbird0 Wrote:Zinc is pretty quirky. I've tried using newer versions, but they don't work as well.
If they work at all, they're usually much slower.
I read somewhere that there were a lot of problems and programmer replacements between versions of Zinc.

And that page is right. Zinc v3 just plain sucked. It was slow, couldn't load zinc v2 files, had very few new features, and was a plain waste of time. I like zinc 4 because it allows me to compile stuff like the level editor into a .exe for windows, a .app for mac osx, and an executable for linux, so I can use the level editor on any of my computers.

reap3r119

Postby reap3r119 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:38 am

humbird0 Wrote:These kinds of trainers must've been a headache to debug in all the official Pokemon games.

No, they just set it so that if you save, shut off, turn on, and load the game, the trainer was back to where they were before they saw you.
Last edited by reap3r119 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reap3r119

Postby redmoon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:15 am

Rattata horny pose complete. Proceeding to trainer views of Abra and Rattata.
Attachments
rattata horny_by redmoon.png
colored
rattata horny lineart_by redmoon.png
lineart
redmoon

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects