Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/12)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character is your favorite so far?

Emilia (Warrior)
12%
Rhiannon (Berserker)
13%
Irine (Priest)
10%
Cesca (Thief)
13%
Thyme (Sage)
16%
Lanie (Magician)
13%
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
10%
Asella (Paladin)
12%

Total votes : 1714

Re: Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/1

Postby SquareEnix » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 pm

StarkePT Wrote:
SquareEnix Wrote:Oh hey you answered! Sweet!
I don't know if I could still help you because I somehow fcked up the guy* And now can only make him a blue fat guy with visible penis and an orc. I'm super sad and don't know how to fix it. If you would pm your email address? I don't know if it works like that, And send me the hard saves I could get to work. Just tell me what girl and what kinda scene you want and I'll try to finish it as soon as possible. Oh and if you know how to fix my invisiguy to a normal guy with normal penis would be great. I tried deleting all the male body TAHS I have to get him to default but fatso is all I can get. Maybe if I can't figure it out, I could do many orc and fat guy scenes for you hahaha. Oh and could you also tell me the right crop and such I need to fit the entire screen?

You're NOT deleting all the males, if you're getting orc and fat guy, make sure you delete ALL of them until you get default.

Is there another way of checking which TAH's are male mods? I choose the orc guy just not the fat one.
I already looked through the mod lists and don't understand. I guess I could just delete all my mods. I checked through by putting the word MAN on the search and deleted all of em. So I'm guessing it's a japanese man mod.
SquareEnix
Newly Registered

Postby BlasterBlade210 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Been trying this game for a bit... is it just me, or does it take quite a bit of saves to find all the CGs that a given character could grab... because yeash, so many choices and branches, hard for me to keep track of them all or what I've tried... considering marking choices already done for a particular Purity state?
BlasterBlade210

Postby DragonRB » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:09 pm

BlasterBlade210 Wrote:Been trying this game for a bit... is it just me, or does it take quite a bit of saves to find all the CGs that a given character could grab... because yeash, so many choices and branches, hard for me to keep track of them all or what I've tried... considering marking choices already done for a particular Purity state?

Based on the way RPG Maker handles dialog, having the game keep track of every choice (and display it for you) is pretty unfeasible. If he had intended to do that from the beginning, maybe, but at this point we'd have to go back and touch every single event and include a whole mess of new switches. Lotta work, when I suspect the majority of the players would prefer he keeps working on new content. For now, your best bet is to handle it retro-gaming style: keep a pencil and paper handy! :D
DragonRB

Postby Darthan » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:23 pm

powerofvoid Wrote:This seems like an interesting game that I'd like to play, but I run linux, and while WINE is (now) compatible with RPGMaker VX games, it is currently unable to process .rgss* bundles (in this case, Game.rgss2a). Would it be possible to get a version of the game that is uncompressed, similar to viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2283?

This is unlikely as that would allow people complete access to the game. I doubt kita wants people stealing him hard work.

SquareEnix Wrote:Is there another way of checking which TAH's are male mods? I choose the orc guy just not the fat one.
I already looked through the mod lists and don't understand. I guess I could just delete all my mods. I checked through by putting the word MAN on the search and deleted all of em. So I'm guessing it's a japanese man mod.

I can tell you the name of the mod file for the orc male body replacer, but since I don't have that one I can't tell you what the name of the tsh file is.
mod0452 seems to be the file that that tah is in.

BlasterBlade210 Wrote:Been trying this game for a bit... is it just me, or does it take quite a bit of saves to find all the CGs that a given character could grab... because yeash, so many choices and branches, hard for me to keep track of them all or what I've tried... considering marking choices already done for a particular Purity state?

Really there is no reason to need to do this seeing as how your dialog choices have no effect on what CGs you unlock. Most of the CGs are unlocked by loosing to enemies and the others are unlocked by events. Most of the CGs for every girl unlock in exactly the same way. So if you unlock a CG that is listed in all of the girls CG viewer list you now know how to unlock it for everyone. As far as purity is concerned there is only one scene that requires high purity to unlock right now. The rest either require low, or it doesn't matter. You can always check the wiki if you really want to know how to unlock them all.
Darthan

Postby BlasterBlade210 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Yea... I must feel like either a dunce or someone that forgets things...

On the other hand though, I do enjoy the game, though some fights do tend to be quite nutty, especially once you start gaining very powerful moves...
BlasterBlade210

Postby phoenyxz » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:44 pm

:o *-* is there a scene for high purity where when how, AND WHY?????????????
phoenyxz

Postby Sakome » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Pretty sure it's the scene with Gwyn right before she gets captured and all that jazz. Been a while since I played so correct me if I'm wrong...
Sakome

Postby Darthan » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Actually, it is after she gets captured.

To unlock the first consensual Gwyn scene, these conditions must be fulfilled. You must have rescued Gwyn from Xanrud, she must be in your party, your relationship score must be 2 or above, and Blue / Red MUST have been defeated. Step on the cell exactly two spaces east from the fireplace where you two first spent the night, and Gwyn should recommend that you rest here. If you accept, you are given the option to unlock an H-scene, provided you don't choose to reject her (so pay attention to your choices). [Taken from the wiki]

In order for you relationship score to be 2 or above you must have high purity and you should be golden. I believe that the Gwyn bath scene also raises your relationship score but I cannot be certain on that one.

http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com/wiki/Despair_Labyrinth_Wiki The wiki has info on all the scenes and pretty much everything about the game. I though kita had added a link to the first post but appears I was wrong.
Darthan

Postby Sakome » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:29 am

I thought you needed high purity to get the scene when you're sitting at the campfire resting before Xanrud comes? I was thinking of that one woops
Sakome

Postby Darthan » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:03 am

Sakome Wrote:I thought you needed high purity to get the scene when you're sitting at the campfire resting before Xanrud comes? I was thinking of that one woops

If you meet the relationship requirement at that point Gwen will react differently than if you don't.
Darthan

Postby Tortugokamikaze » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:54 am

I recall that the scene for Lanie with the scholar, that you get after the "fetch quest" requires to be "pure". Above 70 purity, if I don't remember wrong...
Tortugokamikaze

Postby phoenyxz » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Aaaahhh now i recall gwyn thing, i think it dont need be that high if recall if your purity is between 50 or above should get you that scene in the fireplace, Lanie in dunno not played all the way with her yet...(dont like ever mages) but i Like thyme cant say i dont :twisted:
phoenyxz

Postby Darthan » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Tortugokamikaze Wrote:I recall that the scene for Lanie with the scholar, that you get after the "fetch quest" requires to be "pure". Above 70 purity, if I don't remember wrong...

I never actually got that far with Lanie nut after looking over the wiki, you are right. Completely forgot about that being added since I never got there.
Darthan

Postby JackalMask » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Any news for us KITA?
JackalMask

Postby KITAmaru » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Sorry, been kinda caught up in IRL stuff, my graduation is coming up soon (Aug 8 or so), so I guess I'm on something of an unofficial hiatus thus far, you can say. Haven't checked these forums in a couple of weeks and I still need to upload those hardsaves! x_X; But anyway, uh, hang in there! So far I've at least gotten...5 H-scenes written, though I predict I'll have around 8-10 for the upcoming patch, so still a lot of work to do. I'll let you know how my progress goes after I graduate, heh.
Current project:
Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Update: 0.09 (4/18/12):
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1640
Wiki:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com
KITAmaru

Postby phoenyxz » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:27 am

ow boy another whole month before a update or more god has a evil sense of humor, T-T at least when itss done i have to behave myself Ill be back in my studies damnT-T. Bad god bad god.T-T...
phoenyxz

Postby Sakome » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:55 am

Well congratulations on your graduation then and enjoy it because it only really happens once.
Sakome

Postby phoenyxz » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:19 pm

indeed
phoenyxz

Postby cookie jar » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:21 pm

I'd like do congratulate as well. :)
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby Rakarth » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:49 am

Congratulations..... Also I've got all the time in the world so take your time :P
Rakarth

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner