Emmerzail: RPG Maker VX Hentai Game (Updated: Nov 21st 2021)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Emmerzail: RPG Maker VX Hentai Game

Postby Raindrops » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:18 am

@SpectralTime: No need to dislike Emmerzail that bad. This is just a game. He's a villain so of course he'll be abuser of both mind and body. I can't change his personality.
But he might have a change of heart in Sera's good route (Next versions) because he wasn't originally evil. Anyway, I still appreciate your comments.

Anyway, I have uploaded the gallery if you'd like to download my arts:

Filefactory: http://www.filefactory.com/file/7g4meee ... _V0.10.rar

Bitshare: http://bitshare.com/files/4k9ji83n/Emme ... 0.rar.html
My hentai game's thread: http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=2355
Blog of my Hentai game "Emmerzail": http://emmerzail.blogspot.com/

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/raindrops?ty=h
Raindrops

Postby Schramm » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:16 am

Raindrops Wrote:@Schramm: Are you referring to stairs in the brothel in Lynn's route and Bordello in Sera's route? And which corridors you're unable to go down?

Yup those are the stairs I was on about, new content? *squee!*

As for the corridors, I take back what I said about it, it was just me being uber picky so my apologies for that
Songwriter looking for projects to be involved in, Please PM me if you are interested or check out some of my work here
Kelt Wrote: “If you were a centaur, I’d recommend suicide. Since you’re human, I’d say your best option is to fuck off.”
Schramm

Postby Raindrops » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:38 am

Schramm Wrote:
Raindrops Wrote:@Schramm: Are you referring to stairs in the brothel in Lynn's route and Bordello in Sera's route? And which corridors you're unable to go down?

Yup those are the stairs I was on about, new content? *squee!*

As for the corridors, I take back what I said about it, it was just me being uber picky so my apologies for that

No probs. Thx for playing and thx for comments. If you find more bugs please report to me. :D

Raindrops

Postby SpectralTime » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:22 pm

...Well, sweet then. I was just worried that I WASN'T supposed to dislike him as a villain.
SpectralTime

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:41 pm

SpectralTime Wrote:...So... You're... making this judgement entirely on the assumption that you'll like something I... don't like?

...I'm not sure if that's flattering, or just more proof of what a tiresome little tosser I really am about these sorts of things...

Your descriptions of the reasons you dislike things are generally clear enough for me to judge independently whether I'll like them myself or not.

Still though, even if I had been operating only on the MUCH more shaky "Whatever he doesn't like apart from Scat or Guro is bound to be awesome" premise, that premise actually hasn't been shown to be wrong as yet.
We're pretty consistent, even down to me thinking that Alucard is the most awesome thing in the ENTIRE hellsing OVA, and being slightly irritated at Integra.

The thing is though - separate and apart from anything you might have said - the reason I DIDN'T have this game on my list of games to check out was SPECIFICALLY because I assumed, from the opening post, that we'd be trying successfully to go against Emmerzail.
Successfully opposing an incubus,
instead of helping out, willingly or otherwise, with the mission to make everything into general-access sextoys?
Unacceptable in principle.
Lucky777

Postby Raindrops » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:09 am

Since when did we got to talk about Hellsing? XDDD (Have you guys watched Helsing Ultimate Abridged? It's totally funny! It's on Youtube)

Anyway, this game has both good and bad choices so it is up to you to play which one. Good or Evil, you choose.

Raindrops

Postby SpectralTime » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Writing and comments as I go, starting from just outside the first town.

Hmmm... I really, really like what you've done with the presentation of the battle system. From the floating numbers to the "An excellent hit!" displaying in the FIGHT and not the text box, it looks really good, and helps set you apart. I maintain that your visual DESIGN is very strong for this particular version of RPG Maker.

Gameplay-wise, pretty bog-standard weak enemies to balance the weak party. I WILL say that when I only get 100 Gold in a chest, I tend to groan, since that's barely enough to buy potions, and I detest grinding.

Lotta on-map enemies per square-foot in the woods, but considering the lack of random encounters I guess it's fair.

Did... did the Skull Knight just show up to save the day? Rock on! I'm always up for some undead good guys!

Oh... we're fighting him. Guess not then.

Look, it's seriously getting annoying. Why the balls don't we have direct control of Erik? His "loose cannon"-ness has borked up my battle plan more than once, and it might actually cause problems if the rest of the game isn't quite as easy!

...Oh. He's gone.

...Nuts. And here I thought he was gonna be evil... aw well. Maybe his undead form will regain his memories and let him be a good guy again. It's not impossible. I should know, having done it in OTHER RPGs.

Psssh. With pick up lines like that, no wonder he became a rapist bandit.

On the whole, I feel the game's designed a little too combat-heavy, with tons of random encounters and maps packed full of stage enemies. The fights aren't tough, but they ARE frequent and almost annoying without crowd-clearing magic. I'druther one of the mages get ahold of a mass nuke than fifty kinds of "hit one target" spell.

Huh. Guess the idiot rapists learned their terrible pick-up lines from their fearlessly suicidal leader. Psss. Couldn't root his gang out with an army my foot. A motley gang of under-equipped girls (most of them strangers without formal training in working as part of a unit) just walked through his gang like it wasn't even there. Yeah, I'm shaking in my high-heeled Adventuring Girl's Boots, buster. Let's rock.

Well. Any fellow Labrynth of Despair vets getting X-man flashbacks? Just like Xanrud, he's named and talks like a boastful 90's comic book character and hits like a truck, but if you've got the healing to keep up with him and the magic to get around his cheating boss evade, he's not so tough. Hope he doesn't pull a win out of his ass after I boot it up between his ears like the X-man... or, at least, that if he does I get to burn his hand off afterwards. You may talk a big game, but you're just a starter boss, buddy.

Oh, son of a... I'm actually angry that I called that!

Gee, I wonder what will happen now?
...That doesn't sound as good on paper without the biting sarcasm. Aw, well. A character's inability to use their powers or items when the cut-scenes and plot demand it has always been a thing.

Bwahahahaha! Sera looks as dubious and annoyed as me in that picture. That's hilarious! I am literally laughing out loud.

Oh, bandits... keep trying to sound cool. One of you has to do it by accident, after all. (This is not a slam on your writing. I assume that that was the idea.)

...Well, I'm not getting off on this. Especially not if Sera IS now Emmerzail, and thus a man pretending to be a woman. Though... I guess that MIGHT have been the point? Props?

I'm sorry, but this whole gang-rape thing didn't really start pushing my buttons until Sera started raping THEM to death (karma!) and, even then, it all got ruined when she turned into Emmerzail. Dick. Plus, you know, that's where it ENDS too.

...Seriously, though, that LAST image of her standing over all the drained bandits was pretty cool, even if she ruined it like two seconds later by turning into a man and growning a profusion of tentacle cocks. Who LETS herself get mouthraped like that? God gave you teeth for a reason, girls! Don't take any s^$# from this dickface!

...This is going to be problem unique to me, but it ties into the lack of a skip button. Remember how I use a gamepad to play RPG Maker games instead of the number pad? Well, the buttons are all borked up (A is Cancel, B is Accept, etc.), and I hit the wrong button when attempting to save my file for the chooser right before the "Pick your character" scene, thus skipping it altogether. I'll have to replay everything from the last time I saved, which was at the start of this thingummy, in order to get one.

I think I'll take a break now. Nuts...

Oh, and for the record... Hellsing Abridged was just okay. Catholic Priest jokes aren't really any funnier than similar Michael Jackson jokes, and Twilight jokes just plain weren't ever funny. Rest of it's... not bad? Really, as with most things Hellsing, Alucard is, sadly, probably the worst thing in it. Oh, they nail the voice perfectly, but... well, he's just not that funny.

Walter, however, is, as was the entire "Ve are Nazis!" segment. Did Alucard make that joke? If so, I guess that's one funny line. Mostly, I just skipped all his stuff.

Liked Seras, though, and I'll wait patiently for my favorite characters to actually show up... except Alexander, I guess. He wasn't too funny either, but I blame that on the writer not having the flow to put out a real rappin' Irish Catholic Vampire Stabber.

Ah, Alexander. Fight one of those "Humans are just cattle!" dicks, yell "Shoe's on the other foot now, bitch!" and then kill 'em deader than dead. If only there were room here for you...
SpectralTime

Postby Shaolinraiden » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:22 pm

I think it's a great game Raindrops. Your original Artworks are a great addition. I look forward to v0.15 being completed.
Shaolinraiden

Postby Raindrops » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:28 am

Hahaha. Anyway, thx for playing, SpectralTime.
Edit: Thx for playing too Shaolin

Raindrops

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:50 pm

...Heh, those hand-drawings.

Anyway, as to the plot.

Never been fond of the whole "Oh man, here, take this McGuffin and beat this one dude against whom you have no chance whatsoever" thing, but eh.

I mean after all, if we go through all this trouble and then some pathetic weakass cunt shows up and oneshots us with a spell, I'mma be PISSED.

Especially since he could fight with a God, so there's no reason for him to lose to a mortal. Not even remotely a fan, but oh well.

...Oh man, I literally laughed at the forest section. Like, ACTUALLY laughed IRL.
Those bandits, man.
They're REALLY poor at catching travellers.
Aw, ran into one when getting some treasure.
...Hahaha, they're just as bad at fighting. I hope they have no Rape on Loss scenes, because it would be TOO HARD to lose.

...Fucking bullshit skeleton, spoiling the Jenala party. What an irritating start. I can only hope the game makes up for this.

...Whoa. Prettyboy bandit has a pretty cool theme, and some pretty big talk.
I assume HE has some scenes after chat like that, so I'll make the effort to lose here.
..Whoa, he isn't as bad at this as his boys are, I mightn't have to try as hard as I thought.

...Cool, he DOES have scene. I suppose that makes up for it to some extent.

No lie, he IS a lot like Xanrud.
Even has moves that hit 3 times, and powder-based tricks.
I prefer mages in general, but when it comes to swashbuckling thief-leaders, he's not bad.

All right, then. Let's see what this Emmerzail dude/ette can do.
I AM kinda getting a little bit of an Alucard vibe from the way you tried to draw his mouth but ...
Heh.

...Heh, that grammar.

Also, I see, there was an auto-save that lets you choose your route. I'd recommend having that choice of routes available from the start rather than relying on
a save that might be over-written by the incautious.
Maybe include a recommendation to play the intro first or something, I don't know.

Anyway, onto the routes:
Serah route first.

I like the CONCEPT of most of these H-scenes, but I keep on cracking up outright at some of the dialogue and the art.

"SMOOTH SAILING, ARE WE?"
Hahaha
Oh god Davy Jones' Locker reference
BAHAHA
DAT JACK'S HAIRSTYLE.
YES.
Oh man, this is hilarious, but enjoyable. I FEEL LIKE IT MAY BE ENJOYABLE FOR A REASON OTHER THAN THE INTENDED ONE. But I enjoy it.

Bugs

So yeah, if you talk to June from the right-hand side, the game freezes up, though the music continues playing.
Guess you gotta talk to her from the back so she'll move to the side, but ... yeah.
Watch out for that kind of basic shit.

Attempting to either work for or fuck with Grinseig results in nothing at all but a single box of dialogue.
I'm assuming you had something further in mind.

Minor Points
Some of the paths in Syrius, the first city, look like paths, but lead nowhere.
There's nothing to distinguish them from the paths that actually do lead to places, so... might want to change something about that.
Even in terms of map-design, arbitrary trial-and-error gameplay is almost always terrible.

Alice Route

Seems you have to fight the Orc outside before you can sleep at the Inn.
There's really no reason for that.
None communicated to the player anyway, so you'll want to look into that.

Might want to add some Text for Reichs taking no damage, as well.
One can easily get the idea, of course, but still.
Maybe mention why exactly you have to take out his henchmen first, or something.

Since it's a fight where the chick is naked, tired, and debilitated as well, you might just want to make it like the Dreadfilt scene, where a loss leads to the next scene, not to a
game over.
It's not like she can win the fight anyway, and the plot makes that quite obvious in the first place.

...Heh, Whoever Valentine is, she's pretty harsh.
...Well, more like random, than even "Harsh".
...So what, all those dudes didn't get a handle on one guy?
I know he's got some awesome moves and all, and Rend WAS pretty kickass...but... well, I suppose it could theoretically work.
Eh, I can't possibly be arsed with the rest of this.

When we get the Emmerzail victory path, drop me a line.
Some of the scenes that I've seen aren't less than presentable -though some of the dialogue is probably more amusing than it's meant to be - and some of the art is all right - though many of the attempts at drawing are more likely to provoke laughter than to provoke fappage - but I'll have none of this opposing Emmerzail business. That'll be all.
Lucky777

Postby nini-mercy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Nice game Raindrops.
I love ur drawing I see that u did alot in this game.
I love that u created a game where u could be the evil bad guy I like it.
I would love to see more of ur work.
There is a bug by the way the crashed in the scene where Alice was in jail naked when Valentine appaired and she did go through the wall not the bars I just wanted to let u know about that.
nini-mercy
Newly Registered

Postby Raindrops » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:36 am

Thx For playing Lucky777. Since you are wanted Emmerzail win so bad, I'll make an extra route for Emmerzail in V.0.20.

Raindrops

Postby SpectralTime » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:54 am

...Well, I saw on your blog that the new version has a gameplay mechanic that makes it incompatible with old saves. As a result, I am waiting patiently for a FileFactory slot to be open, so that I can start over from square one.

Also, avoiding Lucky's post, so as not to spoil myself, but I am just plain uninterested in an Emmerzail route, and wonder how that would even work given that Sera seemed to... well, BE him. Isn't "her" route already the "Emmerzail victory" route?

Speaking of which, here's my (philosophical) problem: I easily find Sera the most attractive woman in the game, but have zero interest in playing as the "evil" character who runs around raping everything with a hole and cackling like a cartoon villain.
SpectralTime

Postby Raindrops » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 am

SpectralTime Wrote:...Well, I saw on your blog that the new version has a gameplay mechanic that makes it incompatible with old saves. As a result, I am waiting patiently for a FileFactory slot to be open, so that I can start over from square one.

Also, avoiding Lucky's post, so as not to spoil myself, but I am just plain uninterested in an Emmerzail route, and wonder how that would even work given that Sera seemed to... well, BE him. Isn't "her" route already the "Emmerzail victory" route?

Speaking of which, here's my (philosophical) problem: I easily find Sera the most attractive woman in the game, but have zero interest in playing as the "evil" character who runs around raping everything with a hole and cackling like a cartoon villain.

Not really. Sera will remain Sera in the end. (Don't you play Lynn's route?) She's just currently Emmerzail dominant personality. Soon' she'll return to her old self.

Raindrops

Postby SpectralTime » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:43 am

...Well, like I said. I played to the route selector, lost my progress, and am now trying to start fresh with the new version on your blog, except, you know... can't download.

That said... hmmm... that IS interesting. Depressing though. I wonder how she'll feel about the things (and people!) she's done...

Like I said, interested, just suffering from technical issues.

Though, if there IS an Emmerzail route... I GUESS it must be the "evil" Sera route. Maybe it unlocks after you beat it?
SpectralTime

Postby Raindrops » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:53 am

SpectralTime Wrote:...Well, like I said. I played to the route selector, lost my progress, and am now trying to start fresh with the new version on your blog, except, you know... can't download.

That said... hmmm... that IS interesting. Depressing though. I wonder how she'll feel about the things (and people!) she's done...

Like I said, interested, just suffering from technical issues.

Though, if there IS an Emmerzail route... I GUESS it must be the "evil" Sera route. Maybe it unlocks after you beat it?

No. It's an extra route so it'll be short like Sonja's route.

EDIT: Hmm. Well, I just got the CG Mode script from Raziel so I'll make one of the options as the Route Selector so you can instantly skip the Prologue and select your route.

Raindrops

Postby SpectralTime » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:11 am

...Huh. Sweet.
SpectralTime

Postby Raindrops » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:25 am

Crap. There's a few issues about that. I need to contact raziel321 about this.

Raindrops

Postby augustus63 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Nice game but i had trouble unziping the file
augustus63
Newly Registered

Postby Blehzor » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:58 am

I fucking love you for putting in Fire Emblem soundtracks.
Nope.avi
Blehzor
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects