New Flash mini-game. Furry Fury: Beta on the Beach

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

New Flash mini-game. Furry Fury: Beta on the Beach

Postby dirtyc101 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:37 am

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/553012

Howdy all,
A few of you may remember "K. Fox & the Magic Sword". I wrote that last year using Playshapes' sprites. Well, I've learned quite a bit since last year, and to test my code I've written a mini-game. I just posted it on Newgrounds (link above), and thought y'all might appreciate it as well.

I'm mainly curious about how this new code plays. I think I've made some huge strides towards reducing the lag when multiple monsters are on the screen, and I've also improved the hit detection a lot (I hope). But I'd like to hear some feedback before I try to make a full game. So, if you would, please head over to Newgrounds, and let me know what you think. I'll be checking back here for comments too of course, but know that I can't send PM's here for some reason (post count too low maybe?).

I'll also add that this game relies heavily on Playshapes' older work. I love his sprites, but I'd like to do something different with my next game. I am absolutely not looking to poach anyone from the LoK project, but I could use some help creating the base sprites to pose. If anyone here is interested, please drop me a line. :)

Thanks
-DirtyC101
dirtyc101

Re: New Flash mini-game. Furry Fury: Beta on the Beach

Postby Darek » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:33 am

Was pretty sweet! :D Will you be adding new maps? new monsters? Perhaps a new monster every 5 levels or something like that.

Also, one note: You need an unvulnerability built in so that after an enemy attacks you and you get away you won't automatically be attacked again.
It is annoying when there is more than one enemy on top of you; because if you escape from one, you just get attacked immediately by another - and it just juggles until you die.

Perhaps add a 'pushback' option - so that when you struggle free you use some sort of energy blast to push all the enemies back - maybe even slightly reducing their hp in the process.

Because at the current rate I find it impossible to get to lvl 20. So far I can only get to lvl 13. I understand the mechanic though - try to avoid getting touched at all, or else you pretty much lose - so you punch, then special move one side, then punch, then special move one side to make sure you don't get boxed.
Still, VERY difficult.

Edit: Okay, I got to lvl 23.
Did not know that using Krystal would give you a hit point and damage output boost.
Awesome! :D

Dirtymode is intriguing. :D Slightly bugged though because it takes the enemy forever to strip her. I understand you want longer sex and longer life - but frustrating when they can't start and you end up in the juggle loop problem so it almost just gets...stuck there with some lizard trying to take her bra off...forever.
I think you should shorten the 'escape' and 'take peice of item off' times; but lengthen her healt; maybe increase her health to like, 10000 or something; or 999999 and lower armor to like, 1 so she gets fucked more often instead of waiting for the enemy to slowly, slowly, slowly take her clothes off.
Last edited by Darek on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darek

Postby Crossbow1701 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:49 am

need a download version of this.
Crossbow1701

Postby MrBear » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:57 am

Played it until level 21. I was confused at first because I kept getting stuck in between two monsters and had no idea how to get lose. Just press A then S and she just a backflip push-away move. TBH I just wanted to play till level 10 for Krystal of course. But since I was doing so well, I wanted to test the dirty mode or w/e. Will report back with results.

By the way, by level 21, the lag is horrid. I dont know how to change to Krystal so I'm kind of stuck lol.
MrBear

Postby Mechanios » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:04 am

It's impossible to get past level 9. :lol: Maybe you could add a Quality option too? Also, what are the cheats? :twisted:
Mechanios

Postby Darek » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:11 am

Ooo, I didn't know about the A + S thing. I just rapidly pressed S.

In any case, it is rather easy if you get Krystal by typing in the cheat, then pressing on the button (don't press enter, it doesn't work).
You get the cheat after gameover if you managed to reach certain levels.

In any case I didn't really enjoy the dirty mode - because it took absolutely forever for the enemy to strip me; and there was no option to skip any of the sex acts that the character herself could perform.

Also to get to lvl 23 I just combo'd; then pull back a tiny bit, then combo'd again. If there were enemies on two sides I would use S on one side to keep pushing them back so the other side wouldn't get to me; defeat that side; then move on to the other side. Very easy.
The lag got me though or else I would have been able to continue endlessly I think (until my health went to 0 from S-moving).
Darek

Postby MrBear » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:16 am

Mechanios Wrote:It's impossible to get past level 9. :lol: Maybe you could add a Quality option too? Also, what are the cheats? :twisted:

All the cheats there is are

knowledgeispower : gives you more stats in begining
playshapes : unlocks krystal
dirtyc101 : unlocks dirty mode (have yet to try it)

Heres some suggestions to improve game:

1) More thrust from sex scenes. It looks like the lizard men are just standing there bouncing up and down slightly, add more thrust into the penetration so it looks more realistic.
2) Add more spermsies. I started to laugh at the sex attack when krystal just slowly jerked off one of the lizard men, then he spat two drops of sperm on her. Add more for more hawter scenes.
3) Ehm, just a little option. but add a button to toggle male only and female only. I hate it when I get raped by 1 lizard guy and girl. Looks akward and would rather have it 2 guys. No homo.
4) Add more monsters to join into the sex scene. If its too much to do, maybe add a button for all those people not into orgy/gang bang scenes.
MrBear

Postby Mechanios » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:19 am

MrBear Wrote:
Mechanios Wrote:It's impossible to get past level 9. :lol: Maybe you could add a Quality option too? Also, what are the cheats? :twisted:

All the cheats there is are

knowledgeispower : gives you more stats in begining
playshapes : unlocks krystal
dirtyc101 : unlocks dirty mode (have yet to try it)

Wow, I had guessed two of them, but hit enter instead of pushing the button. Damn.
Mechanios

Postby MrBear » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:22 am

I did notice the dirty mode is taking a while, however I have a great amount of patience, and I am almost completely naked! *In the game*

Found a bug, probably, and want to add another suggestion.

Bug #1 : Once you activate dirty mode, and you perform a sex attack, the orgasm bar goes way slower, however the health bar continually regenerates at a normal speed. Idk if thats a bug but I found it.

Suggestion : When krystal gets her pants taken off, she still wears her boots. Have them take those off too.

Also, it takes waaay too long to get naked in dirty mode. Just have the armor degrade like normal, but have the sex scene last longer.
Last edited by MrBear on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrBear

Postby Mechanios » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:24 am

MrBear Wrote:I did notice the dirty mode is taking a while, however I have a great amount of patience, and I am almost completely naked! *In the game*

I think you're naked in real life too, you dirty bear. ;) I thought about waiting until the girl was all stripped, but I lost interest in the game and moved on for now. :p
Mechanios

Postby MrBear » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:30 am

Awh, im disappointed. Theres no dp with 2 lizard guys D:.
MrBear

Postby Crossbow1701 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:35 am

exactly what does dirty mode do.
Crossbow1701

Postby Darek » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 am

AFAIK it increases your armor and health; making it take longer for the enemy to take off your clothes, but also making sex scenes last longer, and allowing for you to survive longer so you can get more fucks out of the game before gameover.
Darek

Postby dark441 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:34 pm

pls for this swf flash a download link is very nice game^^
dark441

Postby dirtyc101 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Wow, Was just hopping on this morning to make sure this post actually went through. Wasn't expecting so many responses. hehe. I'll write more later, but real quick:

Dirty Mode: Grapples last 4x longer, and you regen health 4x faster. Should make you virtually invulnerable.

Removing Boots: Check your armor meter, they do go away if you can get it to zero. A bit tough to do I admit.

Double guy penetration/More monsters/more positions: Keep in mind this is just a mini-game to test my code & make sure it all works right. I plan to do quite a bit more in the future, but wanted to keep this game small.

Cum trickle: Thought I'd try going more realistic, rather cum drenching in the previous game. I agree, I think it looks silly too, will likely go back to the old way.

Post the .swf? Please, go right ahead. If you know of a good place to host, I'd like to post the FLA somewhere as well & let folks who know better dig thru the code a bit.

-DirtyC101
dirtyc101

Postby Darek » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:52 pm

If you are in Firefox you can just right-click; View Page Info, Media Tab; then scroll down until you find a file type with Embed in it; then choose Save As... and that should give you the .swf.
Darek

Postby dark441 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm

ok thx^^
dark441

Postby Anzecha » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Does it ever end? I'm on level 34 (with cheats...).
Anzecha

Postby Cetera » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Excellent to see your still around doing flash ! I did think you might of given up on flash after your second flash on newgrounds. I think if you make the enemies spawn by entering the area from the left & right sides of the play-field and have a few jump down either side of you every so often would be better. It's a little chaotic with them all spawning at on top of each other right beside you! :D

Not entirely sure why the "jump-kick" move appears to takes health away, it's much needed to drive off enemies on one side.

Perhaps power-ups would be a nice addition too? :P

Keep going though this too has great potential! I love how your artwork and coding has much improved since K Fox!
Cetera
Newly Registered

Postby MrBear » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Heres some suggestions to improve game:

1) More thrust from sex scenes. It looks like the lizard men are just standing there bouncing up and down slightly, add more thrust into the penetration so it looks more realistic.

Suggestion : When krystal gets her pants taken off, she still wears her boots. Have them take those off too.

Also, it takes waaay too long to get naked in dirty mode. Just have the armor degrade like normal, but have the sex scene last longer.

What about these? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :P
MrBear

Next

Return to Creative Corner