Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:49 am

Second version try :mrgreen:
You guys are helping me, really ;) Soon I'll get a better version.

(click on the image to expand it)
Attachments
peach_backside2.jpg
peach_backside2.jpg (43.98 KiB) Viewed 8359 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby demi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 am

Just a quick edit, but here ya go:
1. is the original
2. is with some shading added under and around the cheeks to give more volume/definition
3. is with the crack fixed and some slight tweaking on her left leg (extended the calf, and shaded more on the inside of the leg, not the outside, and around the ankle).

The asshole isn't really visible unless her cheeks are spread apart, which would mean animating each cheek as a separate shape if you wanted to get that complex. Hope this helps

edit: posemaniacs def helps if you want to see a proper leg shape.
Most important part of creating a feminine shape is giving her wider hips, which look good so far!
demi

Postby TedFallenger » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:43 am

3 looks quite nice, but the center of the crack should be straightened out a bit. As it is it looks as if she has a bit of permibrown in there... =/
TedFallenger

Postby Biles » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:49 am

Good improvement, but make a note that the bottom tip of her high heels should not go lower than the tips of her toes.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:43 am

demi Wrote:1. is the original
2. is with some shading added under and around the cheeks to give more volume/definition
3. is with the crack fixed and some slight tweaking on her left leg (extended the calf, and shaded more on the inside of the leg, not the outside, and around the ankle).
The asshole isn't really visible unless her cheeks are spread apart, which would mean animating each cheek as a separate shape if you wanted to get that complex. Hope this helps
posemaniacs def helps if you want to see a proper leg shape.
Most important part of creating a feminine shape is giving her wider hips, which look good so far!

Thank you for your help ;)
I'm striving to give her better hips. How about now? Shake it babe?

peach_backside2.jpg

peach_backside_clothes.jpg

In order: Naked, Burn (Fire Peach), Raccoon, Frog, Sling Bikini.
PS: Beware that her right and left parts, like legs, are mirrors of each other. The game engine became faster and better to handle. So if a given shadow is added to the left leg, the same amount will be automatically added in the right one. Take this into account if you plan adding more shaders.

PS2: I know, the tail is in the wrong place. It will be adapted soon.
PS3: I know, I have to work more on Frog's shoes (erhm, and the others as well). :mrgreen:
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BlueBody » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:17 am

dang those are some nice hips! :3
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby Allsop2604 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:38 pm

They're looking very good! Number four is a huge improvement IMO. Looking forward to seeing some of these used in animations!!! :D
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:01 pm

sir are you thinking of adding bile's really nice striker outfit for peach?
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby demi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Wow, good job! Much more juicy looking.
I'll see if I can come up with any improvement on the feet whenever I have some spare time.
demi

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:42 am

Update 1.0q:

1) Fixed some bugs in the character select screen
2) Fixed yet some bugs when pressing multiple keys at the same time of the starting sex scenes.
3) Fixed the long awaited 'red platform leak' fix. Peach no more falls 'easily' if she walks or jumps on red platforms. Be aware that a glitch still persists
when Peach falls over long distances (she ignores some ground objects and keep falling). Still to be fixed. And when red platforms trembles, Peach may fall between them (this is normal, not a bug).
4) Peach jumps now with Left/Right Control Key! (better response than space). In the future, she can use 'UP' to stand up from the bed or if she's laid on the floor for whatever reason, too.
5) Removed first checkpoint right after peach castle (no reason to stay there).
6) Peach's castle (mushroom kingdom) with better floor
7) Peach backside mode!
- A still animation of her butt (press UP anywhere in the level and admire her bottom)
- Going through door animation, like some Mario games (test it in the castle of the second level) Also UP key (or 'W' key).
- Climbing animation (you can test it in the tree of Mushroom Kingdom and pre-castle level). Also UP key, when in a bean tree. For now, no more trees yet to climb. But the animation is done. Soon, the game will also have stairs, like Mario 2, so she can climb naked for us to view :D.

Update 1.0t:
8) End Pole with different fall areas. If you touch the middle of the pole, for example, you will earn less points.
9) Some adjustments in peach sounds when laid by a goomba.
10) More objects and places in the underwater level.
11) Fixed Peach going down if you press DOWN, when laid by a blooper in underwater.
12) New Fire Peach eye. Not its a bit purple.
13) Striker outfit by Biles added (with some adjustments)
14) new sounds for swimming
15) Peach now walk slower under water, if she is on the ground.
16) Fixed game over screen skipping if you lose the last life while pressing space.
17) Peach is now buoying in the water (steady state) when she's with Frog power, and she can dive faster in this mode.
18) Peach now goes to another level if you press up in the castle door/hole.
19) Fixed collision problem in some powerups (peach has to jump to grab them)
20) Adjustments to her boobs and bras
21) 5 boob sizes instead of 6 (the 6th boob size was too large and buggy in some situations).
22) Fixed a glitch that let Peach go right to Morton castle if she dies in this level and , in a new game, she finishes level 1 (but more tests needed to assure this).
23) Better and Mario-like door sounds when opening 'black steel doors' like in the start of level 1.

PS: Remember to clear the flash cache/cookies if weird problems appears all of a sudden.
PS2: If you dont know which button to press (or forgot it) see the HELP menu, pressing ESC in the game!

Updated SWF on the first page.
FLA CS5 + SWF + Fonts here https://rapidshare.com/files/152680589/ ... __1.0t.rar
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:12 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:42 am

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:sir are you thinking of adding bile's really nice striker outfit for peach?

Yes! I'm just finishing a new version. I'll take care of that soon!

demi Wrote:Wow, good job! Much more juicy looking.
I'll see if I can come up with any improvement on the feet whenever I have some spare time.

Allsop2604 Wrote:They're looking very good! Number four is a huge improvement IMO. Looking forward to seeing some of these used in animations!!!

Thank you! I'll keep struggling to get this great game better ^.^
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JoukyuuKunitoshi » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:59 pm

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned or had this problem but after I came out of the water in the second level I could no longer jump
We're all perfect beings that could use a little improvement.

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object?

If the force moves the object, then it is not unmovable. If the force doesn’t, the force is not unstoppable.
JoukyuuKunitoshi
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 pm

JoukyuuKunitoshi Wrote:I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned or had this problem but after I came out of the water in the second level I could no longer jump

Did you test the last SWF version in the first page this morning? I've seen this bug last midnight and fixed it (at least on my tests it does not occur). You know you're playing the last version in the underwater, as it has a more 'maze like' appearance (more places to go).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:14 pm

You know, now that we have a back side of Peach's body made, I believe we're closer to bringing out the full ability of the tanuki and leaf power such as spinning to knock out enemies or breakable bricks. Anyways, despite the incoming bug report, I say this game is becoming more awesome by the [insert time length here]

Bug reports as follows:

Major
•Upon exiting the underwater scenario through the pipes, Peach loses her ability to jump at all and thus I can no longer complete that level except when she has the frog power suit.
•When Peach is raped by the bloopers, I can somehow move the view cam downwards and when the bloopers are finished with her, she'll suddenly spawn where the view cam have moved to. I even managed to hit up one of the coin boxes as well.

Minor
•Fire Peach is missing her pair of red pupils (for a long time now I believe).
•Major clipping area in the underwater level. She appears to be able to swim right through those walls.
•The very first bottomless pit she encounters, as she travels down those small flight of steps, I can't even jump at all and I accidentally fall right into the pit.
•Peach is unable to walk through the side of the mushroom power to obtain it and has to resort to jumping on top of it.
•Amongst the three warp pipes that Toad says they're not working for the moment, when I enter the the "World 1" pipe, all of a sudden, Peach clones herself onto the other pipes and warps to that area where that shitload of coins are.
•Not sure if the save outfit and character works at all, but I did notice that one of the outfit name called "Shadow Armor" has shown up in the pre-assigned power ups.
•The biker power-up mushroom close to the end of the first stage behaves just like a poison mushroom.

Suggestions
•I believe we should use only the jump button to make Peach swim upwards rather than using the up button.
•It's still weird to hear Peach fap when she swims, better use the swimming sound from any of the SMB games.
•Peach should be pacing like a snail when she walks on any of the platform in the underwater stage. Thus the more incentive to swim to move around.
•As this game progresses, perhaps for development reasons, we should add the ability for players to begin the game at any stage. Maybe have it as one of those easter eggs to unlock.
•The coin counter should reset itself to zero upon collecting a hundred of them and play the 1-up sound, unless that feature was supposed to happen and so we have a bug right there.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Mytrashemail » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Thats a really good project.
Please keep working on it!
Mytrashemail
Newly Registered

Postby demi » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Clicking on the throne for the credits and then exiting seems to break the game.
Almost looks like it's stuck doing an infinite loop zooming in
demi

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Biles Wrote:Major
•Upon exiting the underwater scenario through the pipes, Peach loses her ability to jump at all and thus I can no longer complete that level except when she has the frog power suit.

Can't reproduce. This bug really existed, but until yesterday. Did you tested the last swf update in the first page, today?

Biles Wrote:•When Peach is raped by the bloopers, I can somehow move the view cam downwards and when the bloopers are finished with her, she'll suddenly spawn where the view cam have moved to. I even managed to hit up one of the coin boxes as well.

Fixed (SWF on the first page)!

Biles Wrote:•Fire Peach is missing her pair of red pupils (for a long time now I believe).

Fixed (SWF on the first page), but I've put a bit of purple, because she was a bit diabolic with red (a serious and frightening face).

Biles Wrote:•Major clipping area in the underwater level. She appears to be able to swim right through those walls.

Its a problem with collision with her new underwater animation. She has three collisions + herself (4!) Foot, Skeletal, Head and her entire body. Playshapes and Blargh uses the entire body, but when she's swimming, she's a bit diagonal. I'll have to check other collisions like her head/body while she's underwater. Anyway, I still cannot reproduce her going out of the water (in this last version). I've tested everywhere.

Biles Wrote:•The very first bottomless pit she encounters, as she travels down those small flight of steps, I can't even jump at all and I accidentally fall right into the pit.

She's jumping ok around here. As you have to keep pressing space on and off to jump (instead of keeping pressed), you have just to be careful to jump. Don't try to run and then jump twice maintaining SPACE down, for example. She will only jump once. Release and press space again.

Biles Wrote:•Peach is unable to walk through the side of the mushroom power to obtain it and has to resort to jumping on top of it.

Same problem with collision. Have to check that on my free time.

Biles Wrote:•Amongst the three warp pipes that Toad says they're not working for the moment, when I enter the the "World 1" pipe, all of a sudden, Peach clones herself onto the other pipes and warps to that area where that shitload of coins are.

I was testing those and I forgot to remove the code, sorry. Fixed (SWF on the first page)

Biles Wrote:•Not sure if the save outfit and character works at all, but I did notice that one of the outfit name called "Shadow Armor" has shown up in the pre-assigned power ups.

Whoopsie! Fixed (SWF on the first page).
For about Save/Load outfits, I disabled them until fixing that. There was a problem since the merge that corrupted some arrays. Anyway, as we have only two characters and some outfits, its really fast to manually load them (as opposed to Corta's Platformer, as we have there tons of colors, tatoos..) If thats the case, for sure it will be important to have save/load.

Biles Wrote:•The biker power-up mushroom close to the end of the first stage behaves just like a poison mushroom.

Its supposed to be Burn mushroom. It transforms peach to 'Fire Peach naked'. The first versions of Blargh acted this way. But Blargh updated it because he has tons of more characters and outfits. I don't know if this icon (a fire mushroom) is correct in this case. If not, I can create a new poison one, in the color of Burn Peach.

Biles Wrote:Suggestions
•I believe we should use only the jump button to make Peach swim upwards rather than using the up button.

I need more votes on that. Thats because nobody complained about using UP yet. I dont see a real reason to use space, either. But you're right about space (or, in that case, nintendo buttons) are used to go up, not the UP arrow. Also, DOWN arrow aren't used in mario games. You just let the water push you down. But I need other players to give their opinions. Maybe its better that way (up and down to maneuver in the water).

Biles Wrote:•It's still weird to hear Peach fap when she swims, better use the swimming sound from any of the SMB games.

Hehe, it was not supposed to be the fap, but the water itself. However, the sound could be better, you're right. I'll see if I can usea borrowed Mario sound.
EDIT: Done! ;)

Biles Wrote:•Peach should be pacing like a snail when she walks on any of the platform in the underwater stage. Thus the more incentive to swim to move around.

Less speed? I'll check on that.
EDIT: Done!

Biles Wrote:•As this game progresses, perhaps for development reasons, we should add the ability for players to begin the game at any stage. Maybe have it as one of those easter eggs to unlock.

I agree. With the save/load game working again, I'll put that. Or when it has more levels. So the user can fulfill his/her fantasies in a given level with a given creature, rather than restarting the whole game.

Biles Wrote:•The coin counter should reset itself to zero upon collecting a hundred of them and play the 1-up sound, unless that feature was supposed to happen and so we have a bug right there.

All is working, except the 1up sound. A little bug. Fixed (SWF on the first page).
EDIT: hmmmmmmm found another bug. When 99 coins, if you take 2 coins at once, it becames 101 instead of 1. Fixed!

Ah! Your Striker Outfit is in the game! But I've made just some changes, if you dont bother.
Thank you really for you contribution and suggestions ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:01 pm

demi Wrote:Clicking on the throne for the credits and then exiting seems to break the game.
Almost looks like it's stuck doing an infinite loop zooming in

Fixed in the SWF first page! The throne is not supposed to show the credits anymore, I have other uses for it. You can see the credits in the options.
After the merge, I needed to change camera mechanics, and the throne had old code.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:54 am

The Striker outfit was based on an old concept of mine, but Biles made it work with both Mario is Missing games here. He took the old top though, which really needed an update. I also made the shoe outlines match the thickness of the rest of the outfit.
StrikerTopFix.jpg
StrikerTopFix.jpg (120.39 KiB) Viewed 7455 times

I've notice that the hand at the top either has a wrong or missing label from the array, causing cycling.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:19 am

I did some experiments and the outfit is really nice!
However, at least with my version, the outfit became so 'blacky' (because Peach is more 'colorful', with less dark lines).
So I optimized it (see it in action in the swf on the first page)
I also did the backside areas (foot, butt...) but still testing.

Finally, the hand 'Hand Bent' with those small wrist tissue (pink and blue) let some animations strange. I diminished it a bit and enlarged the sides.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects