New bowser castle ( guide/help )

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

New bowser castle ( guide/help )

Postby Zelos » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:49 am

Can someone tell me what scenes can be found, and how to find them?

found samus,
found girl toad
found krystal
found 3 faires

cant find anything else.
Zelos

Re: New bowser castle ( guide/help )

Postby keithclan » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:36 pm

ya and what the hell do you do with the crystals, that staff, and that jar filled with your jizz for zelda?
keithclan
Newly Registered

Postby Leon » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 am

I'll let you know after I finish going through those NEW UNFINISHED games. http://playshapes.newgrounds.com/ He updated his news post. :D
Leon
Newly Registered

Postby Valithan » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm

without accessing the .fla, I think that's pretty much it that can be done in the current .swf

Samus has partially scenes unlocked as you blow up her armor using the bombs, each armor part has an animation and maybe some dialogue, i think the idea is there's supposed to be an order to coaxing samus into doing more to Mario (each hand, face, bits, and feet animations) Samus then bugs out if you try the vag click.

Krystal has two separate parts; freeing her head, then coming back for more as Tanuki Mario. I run into a cycle-repeat at the end of the second one, so I dunno if there's supposed to me more

Blue faerie scenes are triggered by having the empty bottle in hand; filling the bottle triggers the scene sequence with the yellow faerie at the triforce. Don't recall anything for the pink/red one.

Lastly (to my knowledge) when you have enough coins, you can check with the toads to get mail. On the video cards, press the mushroom button to play the animation.
Valithan

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 am

I'll also add to this, there is a Peach scene at the start of the game, but the game throws you into the middle of things. You have to get out of the castle and go down the pipe to get back to the true 'start' of the game for that scene.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Thee Pie Man » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:57 am

The pink Faeries have an unfinished scene, you can get to a point where mario puts a few in with his dick in the bottle. I accomplished this by jumping up as I activated the scene, it made the "view box" in the proper place, otherwise (for me anyways) I had to click the tab key then enter for the next scenes.

As far as I know the big key and the staff do nothing, I am assuming the big key was to help link get in or something then he gives you the bottle, just before getting scared of by the Navi, and then the staff was for that one magic koopa to possibly change bowser into a girl? *shrugs* possibilities are insane.

You can become "luigi" if you leave the castle and find toadette being fucked, you just grab the luigi hat (not sure what it's for really..((SO YOU CAN BE GREEN LIKE LINK?!))

Found this room
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bomb room.PNG
Bomb room.PNG (109.24 KiB) Viewed 98974 times

Just over the gap, to the right of Samus. Small ledge, jump on to, crazy bomb om person.

There is a vent right beside the "big key" where you can glance down at the purple faeries. (relative positions aren't accurate, for the purple faeries are actually found by dropping off the side of thee cliff from the right of bowser.)

There is a glitch just under Krystal's cell area, where you can jump against the wall and wind up inside the area, (for lazy people like me that don't want to jump those two blocks up and don't want to walk to the elevator so they can drop down)

Hmm as far as I know besides the already listed and what I have said there isn't anything else <_> Although there is some times when the game spazzes out and you are sent to a weird screen that shows a bunch of "content" that makes me wish it was a completed game, and there is a ledge that you can barely not reach, the elevator takes you almost the way up and you can see it up there. I am sure there's a stash of stuff up there.. xD
~Life is fragile thing, but also it can be hardening, it can be enduring, it can be sad, it can be happy. If things don't seem to be going your way at first, look forward and hold on to what you believe in, it can be one of the strongest things of all~
Thee Pie Man

Location: Dunken Donuts, "If they don't have pie I am killing someone."

Postby Valithan » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:05 pm

to my knowledge, the game spazzes and semi-resets when you hit spacebar.
Valithan

Postby ScissorHead » Thu May 17, 2012 12:09 am

Can anyone give me a hand with accessing the .fla? I can't find the software for it.
ScissorHead
Newly Registered

Postby trunks2585 » Thu May 17, 2012 3:57 am

you need adobe Flash. Not to be confused with flash player that can read .swf files, actual flash, the program used to make .fla files.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Zidane136 » Tue May 22, 2012 10:39 am

So I pretty much made an account just to ask this so I'm a total noob on this forum, but is there any chance that the LoK team is gonna take up all of Playshapes abandoned projects? I'm mostly interested in Bowser's Castle and 7th Heaven... I hope SOMEBODY takes them up cuz I've been waiting for Bowser's Castle for like 2 years now lol
Zidane136
Newly Registered

Postby asshatperv » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Bowser's Castle and 7th Heaven are the 2 games I really want to see finished. They look real hot.
asshatperv
Newly Registered

Postby bobings » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:04 am

how to fuck krystal
bobings
Newly Registered

Return to Legend of Krystal