Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX)

Postby Biles » Wed May 02, 2012 10:47 am

I'm hoping for a boob-lock for sizes of players' choice. Anyways, it got me to think about the power-up. In SMB3, there were 2 raccoon powerup versions, one being the leaf just gave Mario the tails and ears, the other was a full suit which not gave Mario the ability to fly, but also turned into stone to bypass enemies.Maybe that's something to consider and add it to your possible to-do list. As for boobs, it' be funny if it got so big she ended up lactating and used that as some sort of weapons. Perhaps even funnier if there was that P-wing, her boobs inflate huge and she can float for a duration before her boobs deflate XD.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 02, 2012 1:40 pm

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:Is there a way to make the boobs smaller, because the mushrooms only make them bigger

The plan is to make big mushrooms increase her breasts and butt sizes (in the future), but I'll add a masturbation scene from Blargh, so she could relieve herself and this will decrease the boob sizes as well. Also, if you lose a life, she will reappear with her breasts at minimum. PS: as I will do include a boob lock option, it will remain the same size.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Biles Wrote:I'm hoping for a boob-lock for sizes of players' choice. Anyways, it got me to think about the power-up. In SMB3, there were 2 raccoon powerup versions, one being the leaf just gave Mario the tails and ears, the other was a full suit which not gave Mario the ability to fly, but also turned into stone to bypass enemies.Maybe that's something to consider and add it to your possible to-do list. As for boobs, it' be funny if it got so big she ended up lactating and used that as some sort of weapons. Perhaps even funnier if there was that P-wing, her boobs inflate huge and she can float for a duration before her boobs deflate XD.

Nice ideas. For the 2 racoon powerup versions, the leaf will give her only a tail and ears (a sexy outfit), and the stone should be used to try to escape from the scenes. As for the boob lock, eventually the game will have a options menu, so I can add this, but for sure, the default game behaviour will be boob sizes based on the player milestones, like gathering big mushrooms. I'm brainstorming to use big breasts to make her earn more score points, for example (so it might be a interesting feature). For the lactating, it could be set at random times (depending of some time wandering in the level) and boob sizes (the biggest boobs will make you earn more points in the level, but it will squish lactation more often). This could be disabled for players choice also.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Thu May 03, 2012 10:04 am

if i wanna do something like add 20 goombas in the castle is that possible?
is it simple?
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu May 03, 2012 1:43 pm

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:if i wanna do something like add 20 goombas in the castle is that possible?
is it simple?

Yes it is. You only need to copy and paste its figure in the main screen using flash. But you need flat areas because he wanders a distance of about 5 coinboxes. The current algorithm does not have a 'live goomba' which can fall, for example. A thing to change yet.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Blargh » Thu May 03, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm just going to post my reply here, since it's more related to your game.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

ivanaedler Wrote:Hmm I will be maintaining your code as is in order to let ourselves exchange information without too much hassle. Your code are precise and clean. ;) Yes, I'm aware of those empty keyframes. A classic example is with the animated coinboxes I made. If you let only keyframe in the action/guide frame of the timeline (the animation of coinbox) to make peach check if shes jumping on it, in the contrary of what we expect, it will check Peach only in that keyframe (instead of broadcasting to the next frames, as they have only 1 keyframe). So you have to jump in a random 5-10 times to take only 1 coin.

Blargh Wrote:Make sure you change it to "gotoAndPlay(_root.CharSel[_root.CharNum]);". The easiest way to make sure it's right is to copy the action and label frames from Arm Fore and paste those over the frames in the each character part. Then copy the action and label frames from Arm Fore clothes and paste those over the frames in each 'clothes' part.

Understood, except the last phrase. Paste those over the frames in each 'clothes' part, okay, but to which target frame/timeline of Arm Fore clothes?

Blargh Wrote:if you don't mind not having static coin boxes, you can just use "random(6)+5;"

You are right of using less and less the 'action on-object' area, since the update will be easier, but I only disliked a bit of random in this case, because this will kill the special zones where the coinboxes can have 10 coins. The 'var x = 0' was only an example , I was about to use 'coins_amount', but I didnt know about flash using x internally (so x is a reserved word).

I will try to reference coins_amout in the timeline. In the past, I tried to do something like that but no frames in the timeline has found coins_amout in the on-object action field. Maybe I have missed something.

Blargh Wrote:Basically, going from child to parent to root: 'timeline to on-object' doesn't require _parent, and both 'timeline to timeline' and 'on-object to timeline to on-object' require _parent.

You say, 'on-object to on object' in the end phrase? Yes, those _parent properties can be just a little confusing, but nothing that can be trained on.

Blargh Wrote:I might change my mind about whether World 3 is a Desert or a Mountain, but if the doorway should only be going to the Desert I can just name the Desert and then it doesn't matter what world it might be changed to later. If instead the doorway should only be going to World 3 because they just finished World 2, it would be better to stick with the numbered worlds.

Yes, this makes sense. Using namered/labeled worlds, you will have plenty of time (and resilience of levels) to change them without having to change their numbers in the screens.

Blargh Wrote:My only reason for tracking the laid number of a specific enemy type is for do-overs, so that people can choose a specific scene that they only want to see, and for unlocking the enemy in the gallery. Of course, it resets between zones, but that's to prevent cheating by walking back and forth to catch an enemy that's right near the zone border.

But in a larger game, will the laid number being 0 at the start of each level have any surprise in the end of the current level? Like whore and virgin? ;)
Thanks, man!

Replies:

Don't worry about maintaining code. My code is only good in the versions before it gets changed, and I will often re-write huge sections in many different areas to prepare for expansion when I see something that will eventually need to be expanded.

So, for the coin boxes, yeah you can just make a specific action frame on the timeline that have the code for adding a coin and subtracting one from the total in the box, and just extend out the timeline with blank frames for a number of frames (similar to the power-ups) so that it takes some time between coin hits. You also don't have to have on-object code for every coin box if you have a default base (like 10) and only want to change the number for a few. You can use onClipEvent(load) on-object to set the coin_amount, and have an if statement inside on the timeline that is "if (coin_amount != undefined) {use coin_amount} else {use 10}". Each coinbox will maintain its own coin_amount.

You can think of an object and the timeline inside it as the same layer for receiving variables. The main timeline is the top level, or _level0, also known as _root. An object at _level0 still has to use _parent to reach the code in the main timeline because any objects on a timeline are considered to be on the next level, _level1 (I don't know if it's possible to use _level1, but _level0 is a real reference). An object and the timeline inside it are on the same level and don't have to use _parent to communicate variables between them. Objects in that timeline are then the next level, _level2. You can treat _parent as another way of saying "currentlevel - 1", however I don't know of any way to reference child/higher levels.

In Arm Fore clothes, you want to copy all the frames in the first two layers (one should be named actions and the other labels, or something similar). Then when you go into Arm Upper clothes, you paste those frames onto the first two layers and remove all the other frames. However, since the separate clothes movieclips were made with that array in mind, you probably don't need to do this part. Just removing the frames for the costumes you don't want should be good enough.

Another thing you probably don't need: all of the different eye movieclips. Although it will take a long time using find/replace, with only Peach and Fire Peach as characters you can safely replace all of the "front", "back", and "side" eyes with their corresponding "normal" version. "Front" was developed for Rosalina, "back" was made for Samus, and "side" was made for all of the characters without a forward-facing head. Just keep the "normal" versions of each eye.

If you still have questions, feel free to reply either here or in my thread. I'm reading both. ^_^
"Is that seriously the end of that story?"
Blargh

Postby Biles » Thu May 03, 2012 9:30 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:Yes it is. You only need to copy and paste its figure in the main screen using flash. But you need flat areas because he wanders a distance of about 5 coinboxes. The current algorithm does not have a 'live goomba' which can fall, for example. A thing to change yet.

I'm looking forward to that. Though there was one user who created a different algorithm, but it was on a whole set of script far alien to what we were working. Basically he optimized the flash to be half the size of its original size:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=724
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 04, 2012 4:05 am

Biles Wrote:There was one user who created a different algorithm, but it was on a whole set of script far alien to what we were working. Basically he optimized the flash to be half the size of its original size: http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=7&t=724

I've seen his version. Very nice, though too much optimized (pixelated). EDIT: It was because the programmer created math functions from scratch to resample the background, to increase FPS. It can be disabled, and the size still remains the same (1.5mb). His version is smoother anyway. And there is a ceiling collision detection. I will see if I can get the source, but anyway I could do this collision. Hmmmmmm not any time soon. It evolves too much math. In relation of sizes, its not soo much different than my current version, which is a 2.8mb SWF (a newer version thats coming soon) and it's still 99% vectorized (1% is the background image). ;) A way to optimize ever more is to use vectors with lines. If you use brush, or worse, if you do brushing and erasing without selecting the area first, you will create new layers of erased images and new brush colors, increasing vector's size and CPU overhead.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:35 am, edited 9 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 04, 2012 4:15 am

Hi Blargh! For about maintaining, its just the best pratices ;)

Blargh Wrote:You can use onClipEvent(load) on-object to set the coin_amount, and have an if statement inside on the timeline that is "if (coin_amount != undefined) {use coin_amount} else {use 10}". Each coinbox will maintain its own coin_amount.
Brilliant! That fixes my problem 8-) Thanks!

Blargh Wrote: You can treat _parent as another way of saying "currentlevel - 1", however I don't know of any way to reference child/higher levels.
Perhaps....using a tree structure starting in _root? I saw some examples like that working! Example: _root.char.character.TitsB. Of course, these movie clips needs to be referenced (instances).

Blargh Wrote:Another thing you probably don't need: all of the different eye movieclips. You can safely replace all of the "front", "back", and "side" eyes with their corresponding "normal" version.

Hmmmmm maybe in the future, with her animations by front or side may require thoses eyes, I dont know. A thing I would like to do is Peach climbing a tree , viewing her backside ;) This dont require eyes, but a new body and feet/legs.

Blargh Wrote:If you still have questions, feel free to reply either here or in my thread. I'm reading both. ^_^

Oh Thank you, Blargh. Same here! I just dont want to disturb you. I'm still learning from you ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 05, 2012 12:40 am

New Update - Version 0.9g

1) fixed 'flower power' problem showing blonde hair
2) fixed a glitch in the HUD. Pressing H to hide it no more acts like pressing H too many times. Also, stabilized the sound icon in the bottom right, and fixed a glitch when pressing the sound button with the mouse (sometimes it didnt work).
3) fixed an issue in level 2 (castle). Text ballons were not shown, even pressing T
4) more precise collision algorithm to hit on coinboxes, blocks and the ground.
5) better jumping algorithm (but beware, some minor bugs can appear when she jumps and then hit a goomba. Anyway, it could be solved jumping again. It does not
kill gameplay. I need time to fix that completelly.
6) fixed a glitch which could let Peach jump over 'so tight' pile of blocks in a row, up to the sky. Peach also was jumping immediatelly during the course of the last jump, even microsseconds later. This was fixed now. She needs to fall a bit from the current jump first.
7) optimized code to deal with checkpoints and peach being hurt. No more need for tons of code in every enemy instance. This also fixed issues when falling over lava (Peach sometimes reappeared in a wrong checkpoint due to older code) and the fire whell, which, instead of making her lose a powerup, made her go to the last checkpoint).
8) Peach can stomp on goomba (only if she is clothed. If naked, goomba will be able to avoid the stomp and fuck her anyway).
In the future, Goomba will awaken from stomped state, after some time untouched.
9) new pipe zone. Search for the pipe. One of them will lead you to a bonus area!
10) A new timer. Dont be afraid, Peach will not die if its zero. It will be a surprise instead (when this feature is complete).
11) New score points. It does not work yet while fucking goombas, but you get points when stomping on them. Now you can make points! Poison mushrooms give more points! Peach clothes remove some points but you will be able to stomp on goombas, as well as using raccoon or flower power.
12) New enemy: the rock (like in the Mario castle) in the morton castle level. He is animated and will hurt peach if she stays in the way.
13) racoon suit will now give the same jumping height for Peach. In the future, if she runs a bit, she could jump further.
14) Redone some background graphics (more colorful ones)
15) the dick of Morton is more fleshy
16) new breasts shadow and better colors, as well as fixes for racoon suit body. The breasts are more shiny, bubbly.
17) new game-over music
18) fixes in morton scene (cut scenes). Now, you can't advance the text anymore pressing LEFT, RIGHT, A or D, as some people, not on purpose, pressed RIGHT, for example, to try to walk over morton or to flee, actually skipped sex scenes.
19) areas Peach isn't supposed to go are now being blocked in an invisible way, like in her red castle's roof. This avoid the use of piles of VISIBLE blocks (those brown ones).
20) (project changes) after some brainstorming, it was better to use world and level names instead of numbers, in order to let the game a more adventure feel.
Although the plan is to make a Mario-like game, as Peach is searching for him, the game will be set in places that dont let the user rely on level numbers,
but name of places like 'The forest' 'The pond, 'The Undermine', The Alley' and 'Airship [nazi name] (or any name regarding combatants)'.
Its a way the player will not think 'hmm I'm on world 8, the game is near the end'. Since because this will be a game open-ended (future levels could be added).
21) Instead of coins, in the end level, score points will appear, since when you take 100 coins, you gain one life still in the level (no need to wait for the end of level to gain that life).
22) (optimization). SWF (on first page) was 2.8mb. Now its 1.8mb.
23) Changed default 'rpm' (fps) from 20 to 25, to let the game smoother. Its easier to avoid obstacles.

I didnt have time to test 100%, so I apologize if any bug appears in.
Like one that was found almost now: some power items (big mushroom, for example) sometimes are difficult to catch it (Peach has to walk more over it and 'struggle' a bit to take it). Corrected in the SWF. I'll put the correction in a new FLA after more updates are coming.

PS1: If the game is laggy or acting weird, first check your cookies, or test it in another browser (Firefox, Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Safari and even Irfanview Flash Player). Also check if Flash is with Hardware acceleration on (right click in the game -> settings). Sometimes is a program in the background taking much CPU (so check control + shift + ESC).

PS2: Thanks for Blargh, a milestone was done in order to update my inner code with his. So I'll be updating new features soon. So there will be sticky cum, boob locking, menu to change costumes (however, as said before, this game will be a peach only character), toadette bath, koopas, bobombs, boos and gloompers.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby GoeyKick » Sat May 05, 2012 4:26 pm

I personally think that showing her from behind is a great idea, even moreso for going down the pipes. Any chance you could add that in, in any near-distant future update? :D
GoeyKick
Newly Registered

Postby Battle-Jesus » Sat May 05, 2012 9:03 pm

This update definitely added a bunch to it. I love the jumping animation you gave her, and the even bigger boobs!(Although the back breast needs to be moved forward i think)
However it seems the Racoon still makes peach jump higher.
She jumps normal length, but still higher(Though it's required to get some coin boxes)
Battle-Jesus

Postby DoggieDog52 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:38 am

I'm not sure on this but it seems like new update is really laggy for some reason. I compared it to the previous update and there's a lot less lag. Not sure what happened but it's kind of a bummer.

Also, I think there should be a little bit more of an outline separating Peach's breasts. It just looks kind of awkward because they almost blend together in certain situations, especially when they get bigger.

Good work other wise though! Sucks a little that it's a bit harder to have sex with a dress on but there are work arounds ;) Can't wait to see what you do with the stomping.
DoggieDog52

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 06, 2012 4:31 am

GoeyKick Wrote:I personally think that showing her from behind is a great idea, even more so for going down the pipes. Any chance you could add that in, in any near-distant future update? :D

Yes! And a random surprise animation (like she being stuck, for example). Its not 'so far' to be implemented, the problem is that now the priority is to make a new level and use Blargh enemies in a remodeled version I'm working on.

Battle-Jesus Wrote:It seems the Racoon still makes peach jump higher.
She jumps normal length, but still higher(though it's required to get some coin boxes)
Its the actual limitation of the code. If I let her jump less, she will be jumping equally in regard to Dressed Peach. I think using her ability to jump a bit more to get some hidden powerups. But I want to implement her jumping and then flying with arrow keys with a 5 seconds time limit. This requires new levels.

DoggieDog52 Wrote:I think there should be a little bit more of an outline separating Peach's breasts. It just looks kind of awkward because they almost blend together in certain situations, especially when they get bigger.

Yes, It still need a bit of work to stay right. The reception of these new breasts was good, though. Thats because those darker shadows in the original killed her sex appeal.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Battle-Jesus » Sun May 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Ahh, okay! and yes, the extra height can be used for hidden powerups :)
Battle-Jesus

Postby Biles » Tue May 08, 2012 2:13 am

Given that you will put ceiling barriers (if you haven't done so already) have you made alternative plans to shift the blocks and obstacles to different positions? Since Peach is generally taller than the Mario bros. (even with mushroom powers) It would make sense to have blocks set higher. Also, you may want to consider that not all blocks need not have dozens of coins, some can just have only one just like the actual SBM games. Another suggestion is that I've noticed some unbreakable brick blocks. I know they were intended to be used as stepping stools, but it probably looks better if you graphically replaced them with metallic empty blocks instead.

I've noticed the optimization performance, though I'm kinda iffy about the music output set at a lower quality but at least you put the full track in it. Perhaps it's better you can cut out the faded end part of the music just so that it can loop over seamlessly. If you don't know how to do it, you can download the Optimized MiM version of the game, a link that I posted earlier and copypasta that entire track. When the author posted the Optimized MiM game, I remember he said that he combined some of the background element graphics in the game which further cut down file size. Though I know you and Blarge aren't ready to rewrite the entire codes, perhaps you can do something about consolidating the graphics the way they did. And I have one more question. When you are finally exporting the flash, are you doing it from a flash file that doesn't have any unused instances and graphics? I've decompiled flash before in the past and though the symbols and stuff aren't arranged properly, I've discovered extra tidbits of unused graphics and things. That might be crucial when optimizing flash. Using one or two fonts also helps. I have to wonder if we're better off just using only one SMB3-type font altogether.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 08, 2012 6:49 am

Biles Wrote:Given that you will put ceiling barriers (if you haven't done so already) have you made alternative plans to shift the blocks and obstacles to different positions?

I haven't made the ceiling barriers because I was a bit busy with Blargh' merge. His code is different than mine, so I had to re-do some areas from scratch. A positive new is that its still possible to use the new resources. Its almost 90% complete. Some resources will not be used, like new characters, due to the rules of AE version.

For about the shifting of blocks, mario games really limit players, in a way they could even be stuck or requires much attention for the gamer to pass obstables. I don't think it will be nice and useful to make blocks hit Peach's head in this flash version, as it will limit her so much, as well as let the game less 3d like, if you know what I mean. Also, the game will be harder. With the current implementation, Peach can jump on blocks like she's in 3d, then she touches the ground of the block and stays there. Its not a cheating, as higher blocks still need a 'stair like' blocks for Peach to climb.

Yes, the coinboxes are still in development. A crucial milestone was done. An animation which can generate coins from them. Now, the second part is to have boxes with 1 coin and boxes with 10. In order to follow the normal mario games, brick blocks can also have 1 coin. If hit, it will transform to a metal block.

I'll be re-designing the blocks placement later. Probably when a new level is set. I will place unbreakable brown metal ones in a way Peach could still use them to jump to farther areas. But some bonus areas and powerups still need a difficulty setting, that's why some breakable blocks are there. In a later development, if Peach dies, she will replay the level from the beginning (a true reset), maintaining her score points. This will reset the blocks placement and sex scenes, so she can try again to reach that powerup and try to find new enemies, as in the normal mario games.

I'll be editing the music to let it endless. The version I have is farther than the Opimized Mim. It will help if I just know the name of this song and which game/movie has it. So I can edit a better quality version.

Finally, for the size: the game is reaching the bare minimum. To cute more, background graphics surelly can be combined, but new levels may not use them, because it will make the game feel like 'all same evels', 'all same experience'.

In order to rewrite the code, we need time to address what its important to recreate from scratch, like a better graphics made in Illustrator or other program. During later stages of development, we will be replacing some graphics with better and optimized versions.

Biles Wrote:When you are finally exporting the flash, are you doing it from a flash file that doesn't have any unused instances and graphics?

I remove unused instances before the last saving for a release. When using the original (with idle objects), I noticed a very small change, though (say, 1.8 increased to 1.9mb), but, of course, it's still noticeable. I just dont remove unused instances from the main version I work on, because these objects will be used in a later game. For the fonts, I'll see what can be done ;).

Mario is Missing PUT.swf
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Wed May 09, 2012 12:09 am

ivanaedler Wrote:For about the shifting of blocks, mario games really limit players, in a way they could even be stuck or requires much attention for the gamer to pass obstables. I don't think it will be nice and useful to make blocks hit Peach's head in this flash version, as it will limit her so much, as well as let the game less 3d like, if you know what I mean. Also, the game will be harder. With the current implementation, Peach can jump on blocks like she's in 3d, then she touches the ground of the block and stays there. Its not a cheating, as higher blocks still need a 'stair like' blocks for Peach to climb.

Well, I didn't mean to suggest you move all the blocks. It's just that I noticed that when Peach is in her tanuki suit, it's harder to get the 10 coins from the block due to her slow and high jumping than it is when other powerups make her faster. With ceiling barriers put in place, a player can easily rack up coins just as fast as one can fap with their right hand :D Even in the SMB games, there were blocks placed in such ways that created a obstacle. Sometimes the trick was to have Mario 'slide' through solid walls hehe, an effect that is easily done in Flash.

I have a request, is it possible that you can add another zoom-out level?
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 09, 2012 1:01 am

Biles Wrote:When Peach is in her tanuki suit, it's harder to get the 10 coins from the block due to her slow and high jumping than it is when other powerups make her faster.

Now you're so right! I will think about this. block collision is not that hard to do. I'll do in two parts. First, a jumping collision, so Peach can break blocks, gather coins better and avoid her to jump to the next floor (a kind of rocket jump) :D.
The second part will deal with her walking left/right. Blocks that touch her head from the side should block her entirelly.
EDIT: not easy to do without bugs...also, it will be no more like Mario Bros 2, from which you can, still, jump over blocks.

Biles Wrote:I have a request, is it possible that you can add another zoom-out level?

I'll see the advantagens and implication of this. If possible (due to the current camera limitation) it will be in the next update.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby FMC » Wed May 09, 2012 6:00 pm

If you do ceiling hit detection, it would get rid of some other places I found that broke when I had the Tanooki suit, mainly the underground areas. Especially the first one where the Poison Mushroom is, if you tried to jump with the suit, you'd hit the top of the ceiling, go into it, and then clip up to the top again, making that jump pretty impossible with the suit. I'm guessing that's why the Poison Mushroom was there, but still, I'd like to keep the suit for the entire level than have it forcibly taken away because I clip through ceilings with it.

I meant to point this out a few days ago, but with the idea posted up now, I guess it works better to post it now, eh? xD
FMC

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects