Harem c8m4 released Sep 6 2019

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Harem 0.5.1 released 4/17 (slavery, mind control, dark s

Postby StarkePT » Fri May 04, 2012 12:20 am

ker Wrote:Nowhere, she isn't on an accessible map. After that scene she's still part of the circle guild and they would get quite upset if you just walked up to them and said 'she's my slave now'. Well Tomas wouldn't, but the rest would.

Exact series of events: A few of these are off-camera events
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You save Western Corsix, some of the miners clear the passageway while you attend the party

I'll need you to be a little more detailed if I am to write a full comprehensive walkthrough, there are many turn ons and turn offs as for doing one. For example, there's a great satisfaction and rewarding sense when you help a community, but having to grind for info and edit parts of the game that were edited (chests that now have different content, etc.) can be really painful and stressful to keep up with, that's why I ask for the best and elaborate answers, because by understanding it, I can also explain it better know what I'm saying? Thanks.
StarkePT

Postby Savyar » Fri May 04, 2012 1:18 am

I found a minor bug if you collect the 10 strange fungus and go and get the potion/scene from Angelica before beating the tentacle king and go back into the cave and get another strange fungus you get the scene you got from finding the first one but any after that doesnt count towards a counter you just loot them.
Savyar

Postby SpectralTime » Fri May 04, 2012 2:07 am

...I'm probably going to feel like an idiot in a few seconds, but... who's Fenja? She has a picture and an entry in the wiki, but I'm certain I did everything and I didn't run into her at all.

Is she just part of the upcoming content with some leaked photos, or...?

Also, not gonna lie, I miss Kathleen already. Hope she actually does anything in V. 0.6... But, then again, there're probably lots of people saying that about lots of characters. Eh. Vanessa's fine.

...I need to puzzle out why I'm fine with this game's protagonist while Elysium's rubs me the wrong way...
SpectralTime

Postby Lucky777 » Fri May 04, 2012 2:52 am

This guy makes sense, even when he's rough as fuck, while the one in Elysium flip-flops mandatorily between opposing personality traits, and seems to rely on weak excuses that don't appear to fully justify his actions on either light or dark path. In addition, this one neither overwrites the personalities of his slaves nor part-takes in facilitating mass-rape of the populace, which ranks him lower in my book, but higher in yours.

Might be part of it.

...Or I might be way off base, and you don't mind this protagonist simply because he's a fucking nice guy on the light path, and only cruel on the Dark path.
Lucky777

Postby StarkePT » Fri May 04, 2012 3:01 am

SpectralTime Wrote:...I'm probably going to feel like an idiot in a few seconds, but... who's Fenja? She has a picture and an entry in the wiki, but I'm certain I did everything and I didn't run into her at all.

Is she just part of the upcoming content with some leaked photos, or...?

Also, not gonna lie, I miss Kathleen already. Hope she actually does anything in V. 0.6... But, then again, there're probably lots of people saying that about lots of characters. Eh. Vanessa's fine.

...I need to puzzle out why I'm fine with this game's protagonist while Elysium's rubs me the wrong way...

The dumb bitch you save in orc village.
StarkePT

Postby SpectralTime » Fri May 04, 2012 3:16 am

The dumb bitch you save in orc village.

...No, that's Angelica. The mayor's daughter... right? Or was there someone else?

This guy makes sense, even when he's rough as fuck, while the one in Elysium flip-flops mandatorily between opposing personality traits, and seems to rely on weak excuses that don't appear to fully justify his actions on either light or dark path. In addition, this one neither overwrites the personalities of his slaves nor part-takes in facilitating mass-rape of the populace, which ranks him lower in my book, but higher in yours.

...I didn't know you were a fan of mass-rape. Huh...

Otherwise... wow. :D Awesome job at reading my thoughts better than I myself can.

...Or I might be way off base, and you don't mind this protagonist simply because he's a fucking nice guy on the light path, and only cruel on the Dark path.

Hmmm... that's... part of it, I guess.

Maybe... maybe it's that the main character is established to have a different moral system from the player early on, with different attitudes towards slavery and such, so it's not... quite as bad, seeing him brainwash people? I mean... even on the light path, that pink-haired rocker chick's line about keeping everyone addicted to drugs hit uncomfortably close to home.
SpectralTime

Postby ker » Fri May 04, 2012 4:06 am

StarkePT Wrote:
killzone1012 Wrote:got a question is there going to be a update on the walkthrough?? reason im asking is that im past the mining town and the main charector is in jail an i need to find people who can say es innocent if anyone done that already please let me know and also one more thing theres alot of spelling errors and this game is pretty awesome

It's pretty easy if you listen to the characters when they come out of the house, it's also easy because when you get near the house the person you need to interact to is they will stop and say a little comment, you really can't miss those bro, I'm already a part of Despair Labyrinth's wiki team and wrote the entire walkthrough: http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com/wiki/Walkthrough

I might make a walkthrough for this game if:
1) It has a high demand
2) I finish the whole game myself which obviously by what I've written four or five posts above, I didn't quite yet.

ker Wrote:
StarkePT Wrote:Thanks for the huge help, will get at what you pointed out and will update above post.

But after I meet Jessica on the "Who needs Donny?" scene, I can't find her ever again.

I got a bit fancy with the naming and didn't make it clear enough in the game. The area that you were just in is known as Western Corsix. Essentially where the miners live and all the dangerous supplies are kept. On the other side is Corsix. It's the first of the Ratan towns and that's where she's waiting for you. Well was waiting for you, things get a bit complicated as you enter. And it's still a bit more complicated to get in there. And then afterwards it gets really complicated.

Edit : Savyar is starting up a wiki for the game. You two should swing over there and do some updates if you feel like it!

That doesn't answer my question, where exactly IS SHE?

I currently barely have time to update the Despair Labyrinth Wiki as it is, but if I end up unlocking all the CG, I might give the Harem's Wiki a go, I only started working on the Dlaby Wiki (as some of you know) when I had a lot of knowledge and understanding of the game and it's mechanics, going to need some more time to get acquainted with this one but it's definitely something to think about.

I'm sorry, but I'm not 100% sure what you're asking for. I'm not trying to be cute, but she just isn't on any map immediately after that scene.

She isn't on any map after that scene. There is nothing more you can do to pursue her after that scene except for progress the plot, same as with her other scenes. Her capture is what I call plot-parallel, where you really don't do anything out of the way to get her, it's just a function of the main plot. You take Donnie's place in the Inn. The following morning Jessica and the Circle Guild go through the tunnels to get into Corsix, where they all get arrested by the guards on behest of the Namuhists. When you follow, you're arrested as well. The next time you encounter her on a map is after the trial. If you've been found innocent, she's waiting for you in the Gateway Inn. If you've been found guilty, she meets you when you get brought to the tram yard.

I would be thankful if you want to help with the walkthrough/wiki and will try to answer any questions that you have, but with her the answer is always 'progress the plot' to see her again.
I'm making a H game of my own called Harem. Version c6m0 released 4/5/17
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2237

Blog http://harem-vx.blogspot.com/ Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450&ty=h
ker

Postby ker » Fri May 04, 2012 4:18 am

There is a bug with Angelica's dark bonus scene in the CG. Fixed in dev copy. It might be triggerable, but not from the correct scene.

Savyar - Strange fungus repeated - Fixed in Dev copy, ty.
Spectral - Fenja is a reward from the side quest that starts in Eleen with the goblin village. You have to get to the orc camp to find her. And Kathleen will have a role in 0.6, fairly significant.
Lucky - Thanks. I'm not sure if being able to write a logically consistent mass rapist is a good or bad thing though.
Starke - Fenja is getting rewritten in 0.6 and should be a bit more interesting. Although I'm not sure if she'll have much more than a cameo in 0.6
Spectral - You save both Angelica and Fenja from orcs. They have a taste for human women.

Edit : And a tease!

tease.png
Last edited by ker on Fri May 04, 2012 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blog http://harem-vx.blogspot.com/ Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450&ty=h
ker

Postby StarkePT » Fri May 04, 2012 4:48 am

StarkePT Wrote:I'm currently missing a dozen things in the galley, if anyone can be so kind to let me know how to get them, would be most appreciated. If you only know a handful, it will be appreciated anyway. Any scene that is not here I have it, so if you need it I can share the "how to" also.

Missing CG's:

Samantha
• Sexual healing
• Queen of the roost

Sarah
• She wants more
• Maybe she liked it

Terra
• Everyone wants some

Angelica
• Bonus: Great side effect (light) (After tentacle rape light path?)

Jessica
• Things that go bump in the night (Finish the game light path? or Declared innocent in trial)
• Taking what's yours (Finish the game dark path? or Declared innocent in trial)

Rhea
• It feels different when you watch

Noemi
• I thought you only paid a whore before.

Thanks, so that leaves me with the above, any tips?

Missing these and then maybe I'll give the Wiki and the Walkthrough a go. (The maybe is more of a definitely, just a matter of time and by time, I mean sometime by Sunday would be finished, with job, university, girlfriend, family and friends, don't have that much time)
StarkePT

Postby ker » Fri May 04, 2012 5:11 am

Sent you a PM with those Stark.

Both of the Samantha and Sarah ones are bugged in 0.5.1. Fixed in Dev copy

ker

Postby SpectralTime » Fri May 04, 2012 5:16 am

I am teased.

Also, nuts. I don't have any saves from that far back and must, of needs, replay the whole game.

Aw, well. It was pretty fun the first time, though I wish that, like Elysium or Labrynth that it had a skip feature. At least with all the teleporting around it'll be over quicker.

But, if she's being rewritten... should I wait for version 0.6?

Also, wonder why orc men like human girls so much. I mean, logically, only the male creatures will have tusks, and orc women usually have a certain... muscular charm. Plus, they can cook, man. That's not to be discounted when you're a frontiersman. Where else do you think little half-orcs come from?
SpectralTime

Postby ker » Fri May 04, 2012 5:25 am

SpectralTime Wrote:I am teased.

Also, nuts. I don't have any saves from that far back and must, of needs, replay the whole game.

Aw, well. It was pretty fun the first time, though I wish that, like Elysium or Labrynth that it had a skip feature. At least with all the teleporting around it'll be over quicker.

But, if she's being rewritten... should I wait for version 0.6?

Also, wonder why orc men like human girls so much. I mean, logically, only the male creatures will have tusks, and orc women usually have a certain... muscular charm. Plus, they can cook, man. That's not to be discounted when you're a frontiersman. Where else do you think little half-orcs come from?

Interesting idea, but I don't have any 3dcg bodies for half orcs :p

Her rewrite isn't huge and doesn't change a tremendous amount about her, just adds a bit of personality that really doesn't get expanded on until 0.6

ker

Postby SpectralTime » Fri May 04, 2012 5:33 am

...Maybe. But, the real question is, do you really need them? Just take a normal girl and make her green. With darker green hair.

Also, hmmm. Not sure if that helps my decision...
SpectralTime

Postby BlueBody » Fri May 04, 2012 9:37 am

Isn't Fenja = the Blue-haired, maid outfit wearing girl from the Jungle Orc village?
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby SpectralTime » Fri May 04, 2012 9:39 am

...Wait, there was a jungle orc village? Seriously, where did I miss all this...
SpectralTime

Postby Seyser Koze » Fri May 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:In addition, this one neither overwrites the personalities of his slaves

Buh...?

That's pretty much his superpower.
Seyser Koze

Postby Lucky777 » Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Seyser Koze Wrote:
That's pretty much his superpower.

His angelcum makes 'em view him as a superior being, and it makes 'em inclined to obey him, but it doesn't turn them into pure mindbroken sextoys like that one balls-squeezing general.

Maybe it would have been more exact to say that this protagonist doesn't ... ERASE and overwrite their personalities, or to say that, on the light path at least, he does not COMPLETELY overwrite their personalities.

Now mind you, I actually like my mindbroken sextoys just fine, but the discusison was centred around why Speccy and his silly hangups might not mind this character that much.
Lucky777

Postby Savyar » Fri May 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Ok so I looked more into the glitch i spoke of earlier and found that i was wrong it actually has a counter and you can repeat the special fungus event again and again to increase your attack and see the scene. So after getting ten fungus you go do the scene and gte the stat increase you can go back and looot 10 more soecial fungus though the counter only shows up if you re enter the mine after getting a fungus heres my save file where i currently have 86 attack at level 12 on Ralph

http://www.mediafire.com/?1js0lop15l8f2vh
Savyar

Postby StarkePT » Fri May 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Savyar Wrote:Ok so I looked more into the glitch i spoke of earlier and found that i was wrong it actually has a counter and you can repeat the special fungus event again and again to increase your attack and see the scene. So after getting ten fungus you go do the scene and gte the stat increase you can go back and looot 10 more soecial fungus though the counter only shows up if you re enter the mine after getting a fungus heres my save file where i currently have 86 attack at level 12 on Ralph

http://www.mediafire.com/?1js0lop15l8f2vh

Just LOL, nice one. I didn't figure out how to get the infinite Elemental Robes, but this one is definitely fun.

Anyway yes, there is a hidden Orc Village that you reveal after going to the first Orc Village but just read the walkthrough on the first page, it's kinda detailed on how to get it, I'm working on a REALLY detailed walkthrough and will probably get released SOME TIME this weekend.

That's where you find Fenja, the blue haired maid (which I referred to as dumb bitch in orc village)

I currently have nothing to do about Despair Labyrinth (everything going smoothly and now just waiting on KITAmaru to come out with the new release) soooo, I have extra free time for Harem.
StarkePT

Postby ker » Fri May 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Sayvar and Starke, thanks for the help on the wiki and walkthrough. You will be added to the credits for 0.6!

ker

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects