Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) - UPD 27 april 2

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Near the exit of the first area, there's a staircase of blocks leading up to a pipe. Jumping off of the pipe allows you to leave the stage.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Allsop2604 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:14 pm

I keep on trying but I can't get a single brick block to break or crack, I can't get any coins out of the question mark blocks, and the mushroom blocks are already out, sitting on top of their blocks without me hitting them. I am unable to 'hit' any blocks with any part of my characters body.
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Allsop2604 Wrote:I keep on trying but I can't get a single brick block to break or crack, I can't get any coins out of the question mark blocks, and the mushroom blocks are already out, sitting on top of their blocks without me hitting them. I am unable to 'hit' any blocks with any part of my characters body.

Are you using the last Flash version (11)? Did you test in another browser? You can also test in the Irfanview Flash Player (its free and its shipped with irfanview). Both of those works here.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby IrrelevantComment » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 pm

"(the problem with this fix : it was necessary to create a new '?' box which does not give coins, as I dont' know how to make a 'tag' (variable 'outside' the main timeline of the '?' block), like in the external action menu, which should configure the movie clip not to have coins in those cases. When I create a variable in the outside 'action area' (right click menu), Its not being accessed it inside the movie clip.)"

Know that feel :/ . My solution was to use addFrameScript() (google it) to add functions to frames rather than adding the code directly onto the timeline. This will work if you are using .as files for your block.
IrrelevantComment

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Near the exit of the first area, there's a staircase of blocks leading up to a pipe. Jumping off of the pipe allows you to leave the stage.

Do you mean , jumping to the right side, jumping just 'up', or jumping to ler her fall through the blocks?

The error wasnt reproduced here. Peach normally falls then she needs to open the door to finish the level.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:48 pm

IrrelevantComment Wrote:Use addFrameScript() (google it) to add functions to frames rather than adding the code directly onto the timeline. This will work if you are using .as files for your block.

Yes, I can do that, but the .AS file will soon be full of block unique variables in a large level, or worse, in a entire World. Each block only need a given variable (e.g. coins_amount), in a way I could set them easily (like in the Actions - Right Click), so I can populate them quick, and the frames inside the timeline will give those coins accordingly, making loops. If its possible to have just a function in the AS file (get_coins_amount()), and I could pass the variable '5', for example, while calling addFrameScript(), and if this addFrameScript code works okay in the Action of the movie clip (right click), so it will not be a hassle to add the same blocks but with different amount of coins (or no coins at all).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby bramis » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:52 pm

About the bricks that can break. Could you try to make so that when u are walking on them they sometimes breaks like in the original games?
bramis
Newly Registered

Postby Allsop2604 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:27 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:Are you using the last Flash version (11)? Did you test in another browser? You can also test in the Irfanview Flash Player (its free and its shipped with irfanview). Both of those works here.

Well I use Crome as my default browser and it is up to date with flash so I've never had issues with it before. I had already tried running it on Flashplayer 10.2 and 11.2 with no luck however. Interestingly enough it temporarily worked on Explorer (which hasn't been touched since I used it to download Crome :P). But after the first couple of blocks they stopped breaking. So at the very least I know it's not something I'm doing wrong. Any idea why it would partially work on an outdated Explorer over everything else that's up-to-date?
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby DoggieDog52 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:28 pm

I've run into a strange bug, not sure if this is my flash version or not, but I can't break blocks whenever I use "WASD" controls but I can whenever I use the normal "Up-Down-Left-Right" controls. Also I can break blocks whenever I have an upward momentum, so if I jump when I'm above a block I can break it that way too.
DoggieDog52

Postby Allsop2604 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Well that solved my problem. I was using the WASD keys instead of the arrow keys. I must've temporarily switched when trying it with Explorer and that's when it worked. So everything's working fine now, thanks!
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby Sync » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Second Chapter (Castle interior), first fire wheel/arm/spoke-thing - again, the broken bricks around the steps to it means that if you miss it a couple of times and manage to break the bricks that allow you to make the jump to go overthe fire arm, you are then not able to get past it (can't jump over it due to broekn bricks, can't go under it because you don't move quickly enough to avoid it as it swings down).
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Sync

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 am

Umm, that requires a quick update.

Version 0.8

- new animated bricks with 'big mushroom' and 'fire flower'. Search for them!
- A better sound for the pipe, new sounds for 'game over' and more sounds in some places (try to find them out).
- (level bug fix) changed some destructable bricks to non destructable ones, and created access for cocoon suit.
Also, correction in level 2 (castle): undestructable bricks in some areas to ease trespassing fire wheel (although I got it when walking below the platform in the first whell with no problems, but you had to be quick). Anyway, you also can avoid it from the top platform now, without future bricks breaking.
- new warp zone in the sky (but pipes not yet working. Surprises may arise soon!)
- Inter level screen (almost like Mario Bros)
- Added Blargh HUD (better, stabilized, cleaner).It has the actual World, Time and Score, but those two aren't working yet (its only a caveat for what It's coming next).
- Now you can disable only the music. Click on 'sound on' two times to disable both.
- New background in some screens
- Changes in some text (colorful ones)
- Changes in the beginning (more colorful), when she asks for Mario
- Changes in the end-level status (more colorful)
- fixed RED platforms (peach could 'slip' from them but its less common). Just be careful.
- New wardrobe for her clothes in her castle
- Now, Peach will not jump with 'S' key. (W' key is the correct one)
- Now, Peach can destroy bricks and get coins with W key.

What's in my plans ASAP:
- Smaller boob size (i'm working on them)
- A new sub level (like a bonus area in the pipe)
- A new level

Updated SWF in the first page.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:46 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:58 am

ivanaedler Wrote:Updated SWF in the first page.

Except you forgot to attach the updated version completely.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:40 am

bramis Wrote:About the bricks that can break. Could you try to make so that when u are walking on them they sometimes breaks like in the original games?

Well, the Red Platforms do just that.
There are some 'hot dog' platforms in original Mario games which fall when someone is on it.
Also, when you press a button in Super Mario Bros, when dueling with Bowser, bricks are destroyed.

For about bricks which break when walking over then in normal levels, from which Mario version, world and level have them?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:42 am

Biles Wrote:Except you forgot to attach the updated version completely.

Ouch, sorry!! Done!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX)

Postby TedFallenger » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:26 pm

The screen after the dungeon says World 9 and you can break blocks by jumping off of them.

Shaping up to be an awesome version!
TedFallenger

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:25 pm

TedFallenger Wrote:you can break blocks by jumping off of them.!

Yes, this was talked here before, its because the unique Peach collision detector is in her whole body. I will need to make a second collision algorithm (say, her head only), so she will only break blocks when her head touches them. For the jump to be restrained (e.g. A block too near her head), It should be another algorihtm just for that. Its possible, yes. And some will like it (Mario feel) and other don't (because it will restrain Peach so much), because all the current blocks will need to be readjusted (more height). Also, It will be more difficult for Peach to jump in constrained blocks (say, a limited corridor). She will be banging her head more. The goal now is to create the head collision, but not the 'restrainer jump' yet. Its better (for now) to let her destroy bricks with her head but like she is beside them (without restraining her height completelly), without 'feet breaking bricks' issue.

EDIT: Fixed the jumping issue (feet destroying blocks). I've created a head collision. I also added a 'feet collision' for the future stomping (yes, she can do that to stun then. Maybe in the future, she can kill it this way, but only if she does that while clothed). If nude, no way to escape. Its like gomba is already horny and prepared not to be stomped :mrgreen:

For the blocks, be aware that Peach may not destroy a given brick, even touching a bit with her head, if the blocks aren't in a taller height than her. In the future, maybe she could use a turtle shell for that ;) In the normal Mario games, Mario couldnt break bricks smaller than him in height.

For about the world 9, yes, Morton is in the last world. I plan to make levels in reverse order (she will be travelling until world 1, in search of Mario). New levels should be in World 8, then World 7... Its in 'sketch' phase, as I need new graphics. For the sky (world level), like in Mario Bros 3, it will be easier, because I already have those images (clouds, blue sky...).

Back to the Future: I ended up making the normal order (World1 being Mushroom Kingdom, World2 being in the desert).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:51 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:26 pm

BTW, you might wanna fix that sound button interface, it seems to jump at the sametime Peach does. Also, I couldn't help but be amuse the way she moves her hand in that random fashion. Hmm, it's like she's trying to fap off on her invisible dick. Hint hint *easter egg* >:D

Oh and you might wanna package some of the more colorful fonts in your next bundling updates too.
Last edited by Biles on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Biles Wrote:you might wanna fix that sound button interface, it seems to jump at the sametime Peach does

Yes, thats because this button isn't compatible with the new HUD. I'll be seeing that, but not immediatelly.

For the hands, that's because I used the same vector, as it need new hand positions (new vectors). Some are bundled with the default version, but I didnt like them.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby SloppyJoe403 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:26 pm

I like where this is going, love the extra areas.
SloppyJoe403

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects