Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/12)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character is your favorite so far?

Emilia (Warrior)
12%
Rhiannon (Berserker)
13%
Irine (Priest)
10%
Cesca (Thief)
13%
Thyme (Sage)
16%
Lanie (Magician)
13%
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
10%
Asella (Paladin)
12%

Total votes : 1714

Re: Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/1

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 am

Hahaha

Updates are usually like ... 2 or 3 months in-between, right? I don't actually remember.

Although, with fucking exam-time coming around, this next one might take a while more.
Lucky777

Postby kiethoo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:09 am

Loved the new Aselle scene KITA. It was great! But I hate having to corrupt poor Asella....
Can't wait for a nice love Scene for her like Lanie got.

Enjoyed all the lore. The Book about Gwen's Fifdom, having her add a little comment was a nice touch, and I hope to see more fun lore stuff, perhaps about the conversation Asella and Rhiannon have about her father.
kiethoo

Postby phoenyxz » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:04 pm

luck me i think, extra tim to hang out work, I dont think i will comment much about gwyn future destiny however come the result i will just w8 to see how it goes.

But one point I cant allow myself to not agree is with Kiethoo about asella playing dominatrix on rhiannon, and i quite want to see a true love or something like dat fro Asella :oops:, man i think im becoming i fan of rape or love novels damn, returning to my point affter that run around in my wildest dreams i would think in a forbbiden love between asella and rhiannon since rivalry they already have, and for gwyn thing the option go without her or choose save her from the sephiroth of despair ithink its a great idea so it wuld be less work reediting her to all the primary 8. Again i leave it at that i just hope it goes for the better of the quality of the game and the history ark of which one o f the 8 primes. ooppps i meant primaries got carried away thinking in transformers sorry abotu that.

And to finish lanie no comments at all was nice about that love date but i think it would suits better if could be completed before we have to face xanrud(sephiroth).

and kita dont play with my wildest perverteds fantasies man that catgirls could be close to on the game was a low blow man now my mind dont stop imagining how would be the character if would a dirty girl or lolita or pure inocent girl like irne (in between).
phoenyxz

Postby KITAmaru » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Mm. If you read the book about the Holy Royal Guard, the Order of St. Lisle, and/or the book about the Elements, you'll also get comments from Asella, Emilia, and the casters, respectively. I love Asella at Low Purity the most, so I'm a little biased, but don't worry, we'll definitely have good stories for her coming up as well.

Glad someone read the books!
And yeah, updates... mm. I'm a little behind on one class so I'll have some catching up to do, but I would safely put updates at the 1.5-2 month period depending on exactly what I'm doing in a given patch. While my beta testers are an invaluable resource and a great help, this is otherwise a one-man project--as in, I don't typically bounce the master game file back and forth between anyone else. Maybe with one other person, who is busy with RL stuff right now so... yeerp.

I'm thinking about making a 'generic' H-scene for those with Low Purity, like it would be relatively nondescript when it comes to the guy, but still be a scene nonetheless (kind of like with some of the bandits). It would be exclusive to those with say, under 30 Purity or so, in that they can offer themselves to random people, such as some of the bar's inhabitants. Should only take me maybe 2 days to write with the time I have, buuut I wasn't sure if it would cause the H to 'lose its magic' since so far, almost every scene has a relative sense of uniqueness and identifies your partner rather specifically.
Current project:
Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Update: 0.09 (4/18/12):
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1640
Wiki:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com
KITAmaru

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:29 pm

It's hard to say.

The thing is, the bandits tend to have "Personality", if you know what I mean, even if they're not showing specific full individual personalities. That's pretty great.

As long as the "generic bar patron" shows at least a similar amount of that undefinable "personality" to the Bandits, it'll be excellent.

Like, I guess I'm saying you could have "The aggressive bar patron" and "The shy/startled bar patron" or that kind of thing, without needing to have them distinguishable one from the other individually as opposed to by type.

...Right, so I'm not actually 100% clear on what I'm trying to say, but basically "If it's at least as unique as the bandit scenes were, it works for me. Individual character names were NEVER important, or even relevant -
hell, they matter least of anything in the world."
Lucky777

Postby Scar » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:20 am

Hi kita! Im a lurker that follow your game from the very beginning :)
Congrats i love it :) and i love all the char! Maybe not irine, i was in a nun school and she remember me how ugly and orrible the real nuns are :? and the pain of the 60cm ruler! :?

Since you actually listen to the community, why not register and give some suggestion?

First of all i really enjoyed the last patch, especially the rich guy scene. But i want to suggest you to not run too quickly deep in the quest, i mean, instead of adding new rooms and storyline things make all the closed door open and add more details like more h-scene, subquest or shit like that! This is not a critic, you are doing a good work sir ;)

All this time while i played, i thought about some scene that i would see :roll:
Obiuosvly there are dozen of cues for a new ones.

More dominatrix lesson for loosing in a row! Maybe using the wooden horse and fetish like spanking/feet/watersports.

Why not more masturbation point for drop the purity? Like the toilet, and maybe someone can enter when you are making out

What about the clown? Something like a minigame that if you lose you get humiliated

There are a lot of slave trader and the other thug, so why not make a second scene for them? Is annoying to see always the same :S

In the dormitory, if you are giving a blowjob on a precise thug someone can woke up and take you from behind, or it trigger a massive gangbang

I really liked the richguy scene, id love too see more consensual scene like you offer/sell yourself volontary insted get raped all the time

The bunnygirl waiter? Maybe you can buy her time like the sailors in the willing scene

Cheers mate!
Scar
Newly Registered

Postby OmegaScales » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:07 am

Lucky777 Wrote:...Right, so I'm not actually 100% clear on what I'm trying to say, but basically "If it's at least as unique as the bandit scenes were, it works for me. Individual character names were NEVER important, or even relevant -
hell, they matter least of anything in the world."

I believe you're trying to say something along the lines that they don't need a name if they
a) aren't important to progressing the story
and/or b) only say one thing or cycle through non-important things
but should have some kind of personality to the way they talk.

For example:
Edwin: "We could buy a week's worth of groceries for a quarter when I was around your age."
isn't as interesting as
Old Man: "Back in MY day, a week'sh worth of grosheriesh coshted only a QUARTER! A QUARTER!!! JUST A SINGLE-! zzzzzzzzzzz"
When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.
OmegaScales

Location: In your head... oh my... your secrets are safe with me!

Postby StarkePT » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:44 am

Something just really came to my attention, Irine reminds me of "The Diary of Emily Rose", she was raped by a demon in her last scene, I honestly feel that, THAT should break her will, and make her more "willing" sort of a "plot twist" per sé, and make her have a twisted pleasure out of what happens to her next, even kinda dominate the scene if you know what i mean, would bring much more depth to her character.

Let's face it, none of us want women to go through the things that happen in Despair Labyrinth, (I mean, I at least don't, I have a mother, a girlfriend, three sisters and two nieces) but it's a game, no intellectual or physical harm is done, I mean.. I'm straight oriented, and homosexual male on male things are "kinda" repugnant to me, I have nothing against gays tho, just don't do it in front of me you know what I'm saying? But I was even "into" the horse and chick on chick things, even the chick with a penis was kinda humorous to me so yeah. I'm also not a big fan of girl on girl.
Last edited by StarkePT on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StarkePT

Postby KITAmaru » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 am

Mmm, well, that scene is actually a dream, hence the not-so-subtle reference on the nearby bookshelf (points to whoever gets it), and is supposed to be something of an omen--one that can more or less come true depending on your actions in the future, which is part of why I made viewing it mandatory. Notice that she isn't really crying / screaming or violently resisting / struggling type of raped, and the reason behind that is a severe spoiler that I can't disclose in this thread but only through PM's for those curious enough to know.

And hey, reality is reality, and this game is fantasy. So long as people can actually bother to separate the two, I'm fine with it. If you ask any of my RL friends, they'd find it difficult to believe that I wrote anything like this--and to be honest, N/C isn't even my favorite fetish perse, it's more along the lines of... well, the scenario kind of calls for it. Heck, I've never written a tentacle nor a slime scene, nor a horse or futa one before DLaby, if you can believe that--so it might explain if the writing isn't exactly what the hardcore fans of those fetishes are looking for, but hey, I'm learning.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby SpectralTime » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 am

...Well, that's not the most subtle reference in the world.

So, is the demon, like... her unconscious/conscious-but-deep-seated desire to get laid?

Is she going to run into some sort of evil duplicate Irine later on who's just like her in every way, but backwards, with, like... tan skin, white hair, skimpy lingere, and red eyes, who's all about gettin' laid like Dan Green in a Samurai Deeper Kyo blooper, and Irine can't defeat her in a straight up fight so the only way to win is to pick "Surrender" and watch the scene where she embraces "Other Irine" and admits that her lusty side is a part of her too, and that, even if she doesn't want to acknowledge it, she doesn't need to be afraid of letting her lust find a healthy outlet/doesn't need to worry about it so long as she controls it and doesn't let it control who she is/renounces her vows and becomes a total slut, depending on whether she has modest, high, or low purity?

...Nah. Too Persona 4.

On a side note, I DID once tell a friend I'd written a scene for Corruption of Champions. But that was a weird conversation anyway. He knows I'm an oddly dirty-minded prude, so I think he wasn't too surprised.
Last edited by SpectralTime on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpectralTime

Postby StarkePT » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:40 am

KITAmaru Wrote:Mmm, well, that scene is actually a dream, hence the not-so-subtle reference on the nearby bookshelf (points to whoever gets it), and is supposed to be something of an omen--one that can more or less come true depending on your actions in the future, which is part of why I made viewing it mandatory. Notice that she isn't really crying / screaming or violently resisting / struggling type of raped, and the reason behind that is a severe spoiler that I can't disclose in this thread but only through PM's for those curious enough to know.

And hey, reality is reality, and this game is fantasy. So long as people can actually bother to separate the two, I'm fine with it. If you ask any of my RL friends, they'd find it difficult to believe that I wrote anything like this--and to be honest, N/C isn't even my favorite fetish perse, it's more along the lines of... well, the scenario kind of calls for it. Heck, I've never written a tentacle nor a slime scene, nor a horse or futa one before DLaby, if you can believe that--so it might explain if the writing isn't exactly what the hardcore fans of those fetishes are looking for, but hey, I'm learning.

Hahhahah, omg, if my IRL friends even dreamed I was so closely involved in something as depraved as this they would go: "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

But again, I think those with the strongest minds can separate fiction from reality and enjoy the fantasy.

You can send me whatever plans you have for the future of the game through PM man, you know I'D LOVE to hear it.

From what I get the demon is HER INNER DEMONS, so to speak, but I'll have to read the game with more attention to understand it, you know what that means?

Hell yeah another excuse to play this game for the 3482394829384923489234892389th time (purely fictional but somewhat accurate number) :roll: .
StarkePT

Postby Kuroshu » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:48 am

I want to take a crack at guessing what's the story behind Irene
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'm guessing based on her conversation with Thyme and the dream sequence is that Irene is a creation(or reincarnation/avatar of the other god). One way this may be so is that if her mother was impregnated by that said god. She then gave her daughter away before she was killed for being a witch/demon.

Shin Megami Tensei... Greatest Demon... Mara... The "Dick Chariot"
Kuroshu
Newly Registered

Postby Kriegor27 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:12 am

I have really loved the scene "Lust Wine", especially the way it ends! It changes from the usual "oh no, do not inseminate me" "I want you to bear my child" fantasy which is so (too) much represented. But eh, everyone has his fantasies and I can understand it. Anyway, I hope we will see more ennemies wanting to humiliate the girls by having them drinking their sperm in different ways instead of just releasing themselves in their vagina.
And you are still doing an awesome work by the way. It may even become a good RPG (!) instead of just an awesome hentai game.

(not native english speaker, sorry)
Kriegor27
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 am

I feel as though I 100% know what that scene was about, but I'm going to wait it out and see what it turns out to be in the actual plot.

Also, "None of us" want women to go through the things they do in Dlaby?

Pfft, speak for yourself (although yeah, you did.)

Final thing:

...What scene did you write for CoC, Speccy? There are two pretty fail ones in there, but I know you didn't write those, because they fall at the feet of TDM.
Lucky777

Postby SpectralTime » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 am

Hasn't been put in the game yet.

I need to rewrite the whole thing anyway.

If you wanna see, well, I did it under the same name I use everywhere. Check the forum.
SpectralTime

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:16 am

Eh, I'll wait for it to get into the game. I don't even bother checking the event submission forum because most of the time it's just a bunch of waifu shit.
Lucky777

Postby kiethoo » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:27 am

Hmm I must have missed some book cases. Mybe in the 2nd Bar Right Hallway Room where one of Lanies books are found. I only saw the comment from Gwyn about the Tourny in her fifdom.

I only played Asella so far too. So Ill have to watch for the comments from the other girls.

Keep up the great work KITA.
kiethoo

Postby StarkePT » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 pm

LOL, I just started a new game with Irine, and I was a little drowsy from waking up a couple of minutes before, and instead of Holy Spark for some reason I read Holy Spank LOL, I was like WTF THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT! lol

Anyway KITA; The expression "sensitive areas" is WAY overused during Irine's encounter with the red slime. Just thought I'd point that out.

Also the Zygmund Loyd to Sigmund Freud is amazing.
StarkePT

Postby KITAmaru » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Starke-
WAY overused? I used it two times during the entire scene--three times if you chose a particular phrase (in that H-scene, you'll get a different set of text based on what you choose since I was experimenting. Provided, it is two times within two paragraphs (or 3 within 3 based on your choice), so I can see how you'd feel that way. But thanks for mentioning that, although I'd prefer it in PM's because constant reuse of words within the same few paragraphs is ironically one of my personal pet peeves to where I can actually offend myself when I'm doing that. :P Very old scene though, and I'm not proud of my writing in those I suppose, so whatever, it'll be fixed.

Yeah, I'll PM you with a spoiler.

Holy Spank, obviously it's where she takes out a ruler and... y'know. Nun and all.

As for my friends, I guess I just speak for the majority with regard to certain scenes, primarily the way the 3 sailors talk shit. Believe it or not, I've actually had about... 4 of my female friends RL play this game and they loved it, but that's also because most of them did high-Purity routes and didn't get to see every single scene, that or at least avoided getting their vagina turned into a bowl of soup by losing to the three sailors. Probably mentioned that before--there was one who did the low-Purity route, but she wasn't offended at all mainly 'cause she's a perv. But yeah, heh--it's still not something I'd parade around too much, even if I'm typically quite open about these things.

kiethoo-
Most of the other comments are located in the small library right of the Officers' Lounge, so yeah. Asella's only exclusive comment thus far is regarding the book about the Holy Royal Guard. :)

SpectralTime-
Hahaha, nice guess, but nothing like THAT. Actually, I did tell you my plot synopsis right? Would you like to hear the actual reason? ;D
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby StarkePT » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:44 pm

KITAmaru Wrote:Starke-
WAY overused? I used it two times during the entire scene--three times if you chose a particular phrase (in that H-scene, you'll get a different set of text based on what you choose since I was experimenting. Provided, it is two times within two paragraphs (or 3 within 3 based on your choice), so I can see how you'd feel that way. But thanks for mentioning that, although I'd prefer it in PM's because constant reuse of words within the same few paragraphs is ironically one of my personal pet peeves to where I can actually offend myself when I'm doing that. :P Very old scene though, and I'm not proud of my writing in those I suppose, so whatever, it'll be fixed.

Yeah, I'll PM you with a spoiler.

Holy Spank, obviously it's where she takes out a ruler and... y'know. Nun and all.

As for my friends, I guess I just speak for the majority with regard to certain scenes, primarily the way the 3 sailors talk shit. Believe it or not, I've actually had about... 4 of my female friends RL play this game and they loved it, but that's also because most of them did high-Purity routes and didn't get to see every single scene, that or at least avoided getting their vagina turned into a bowl of soup by losing to the three sailors. Probably mentioned that before--there was one who did the low-Purity route, but she wasn't offended at all mainly 'cause she's a perv. But yeah, heh--it's still not something I'd parade around too much, even if I'm typically quite open about these things.

kiethoo-
Most of the other comments are located in the small library right of the Officers' Lounge, so yeah. Asella's only exclusive comment thus far is regarding the book about the Holy Royal Guard. :)

SpectralTime-
Hahaha, nice guess, but nothing like THAT. Actually, I did tell you my plot synopsis right? Would you like to hear the actual reason? ;D

Sure thing boss, next time I'll alert you through PM xD
StarkePT

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner