The Zelda Story Bugs

Report any bugs that need fixing here. Please subscribe to your topics as they may be moved if they are not really bugs.

The Zelda Story Bugs

Postby mr-tumnus » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am

In Lok V2, after zelda gives link head and he busts, and you hit the little arrow, she turns around and starts to get dressed again, but he stops her and starts to go at her from behind. however the arrows beyond that point do nothing.

All the big "Next" buttons also do not work, I've had to right click and hit 'play' to continue to the next scenes

After that its link and Minda, where she telekenitically picks him up and starts blowing him. The first two arrows work, but beyond that they go no where.

Again the "next" button does not work.

Then there's a scene where Link in his wolf form is mouth-fucking Krystal where the little arrows do not work at all.

there ya go.

is there already a version where this is fixed? I've may have been using an outdated version, it was LoK v2
mr-tumnus
Newly Registered

Re: The Zelda Story Bugs

Postby Renara » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:36 am

v0.2 is the latest version still, however I haven't noticed any problems with any of the arrows; some scenes are unfinished but it should always be possible to proceed through the peach and zelda scenes, shouldn't have to right-click and choose play.
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby MrBear » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Yeah, I have also experienced some bugs with the Zelda and Peach stories. Sometimes I have to mass click the arrows in the Peach story, and some of the Zelda arrows just don't work at all. I haven't tried to use the Play selection, but I'll try that, see if it fixes anything up.
MrBear

Postby Kryspy11610 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:44 am

i have the same exact probs with the zelda and peach stories, the arrows just cause an infinate loop and force you to click next
Kryspy11610
Newly Registered

Return to Bugs