Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/12)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character is your favorite so far?

Emilia (Warrior)
12%
Rhiannon (Berserker)
13%
Irine (Priest)
10%
Cesca (Thief)
13%
Thyme (Sage)
16%
Lanie (Magician)
13%
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
10%
Asella (Paladin)
12%

Total votes : 1714

Re: Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.08 (1/7/12

Postby Desuka Kira » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Calm down now, Kiddo. 'Tis just fap material, not like it's life or death for you to have it.
Desuka Kira

Postby el_nino13 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Desuka Kira Wrote:Calm down now, Kiddo. 'Tis just fap material, not like it's life or death for you to have it.

U know im kidding right !? but just cause u said so i will wait :P here u go how's that for patient :D
el_nino13

Postby Razer » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:51 am

Loving the progress so far! Idea: bathing option at the garden section with the plants? Would be cool if the drinking option turns out to be a good thing but things go awry when taking a bath?
Razer
Newly Registered

Postby Goldteddy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Hah i love these Huge updates to Despair!
With so much content being added every patch, it only means you'll spent a good amount of time checking it out, instead of just flying through it in a matter of minutes.
Goldteddy

Postby phoenyxz » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Guys im new to this site but i downloaded this game and love it but i have a wonder how get to have second sex with the twins as Asella? any ideas and for the creator hoping for the next version here
phoenyxz

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:17 pm

There's a wiki nowadays, though I don't have the link : O

You can probably use the "search this topic" option to find it.

Nonetheless, the second twins sex scene is obtained by talking to the OTHER twin.
Lucky777

Postby Adelhart » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 pm

I believe there are no additional requirements to having sex with the twins again other than having sex with them the first time. As Lucky777 said, talk to the other twin after having had sex once and you should get the scene.
Adelhart

Postby KITAmaru » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:03 am

Yes yes. Admittedly I was on a little hiatus due to some RP and schoolwork, buuut finals are over in a day, so it'll be back to business as usual. Unfortunately for non-tester folks, it might still be a while. Beta testers will of course get the next version within week or two, after I finish with the personalization and CG creation. Don't worry, even the other things I was preoccupying myself with was for DLaby storyline purposes, so... pretty much anything I've been doing for the most part was to help supplement that, as I might have said before.

Definitely check out the Despair Labyrinth Wiki. Shadowblack has done an amazing job at organizing the technical aspects, so any gameplay-related questions you might have, especially with regards to H-scenes, will likely have an answer waiting for you there.
Here's the link:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com/wiki/ ... rinth_Wiki
Current project:
Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Update: 0.09 (4/18/12):
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1640
Wiki:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com
KITAmaru

Postby StarkePT » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 am

First of all, sorry for what I suspect which will be a long post.

KITAmaru, congratulations. I've been a long time fan of the Legend of Krystal and Mario is Missing games, those (along with Angel Girl and Shinobi Girl) are the main reason I come to this forums which I really enjoy, to the exception of some "projects" and "ideas" who are in the "released" part of the forums, and end up being just a waste of time reading, but other than that, I've gave a couple of RPG Maker games a go, and I didn't like it very much since I'm not a big fan of CG art, but that wasn't the case when I saw this game.

The dialogues, the rich background you provided for the characters and the oh so personal CG art made me absolutely LOVE IT! IMHO one of the (if not THE) best English based hentai games out there by far. I know your beta testing team is full, would love to be part of it, but guess I came in late. Also would like to point out, this is my first post in the forums, yes, registered to comment (even tho I read all about the 10 post requirement).

As for favorite characters, I pretty much love them all for different reasons but I'd like to remind you, the Masturbation and Cleaning Up scenes are not available in the Gallery, going to "fix" it soon? I'm pretty sure there are some more, I will talk about them as I find them again.

I see a lot of people have asked for complete save games, I'll provide a walkthrough tho that I will remove if you desire. (I honestly think the game is easy, fun and has good mechanics). I finished the games with all the characters and have a complete gallery file, this in probably 9 hours play over 2 days. (Yes, I read all the text).

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Here goes the walkthrough, but first of all, a few liners:

1- Key for every walkthrough! Read a LOT of it before you actually do stuff! Some parts require you to save before you do proceed since there's two different H-scenes that involve losing or winning vs a unique NPC, or that makes you game over, so before you act, just read!

2- Don't be an idiot, I know English is not my main language since I'm from Lisbon, Portugal, but it ain't THAT bad, if you read closely and pay attention, I'm pretty sure I'll cover everything up pretty well!

3- Since there's nothing in the game so far that requires high Purity, but there's TONS that require low, this walkthrough will be for low Purity playthrough, or so to speak, to unlock every CG in the gallery, meaning: if you want to see the High Purity scene, save, get to the title, and check it on the gallery (finishing any scene in either high or low purity will unlock both versions in the gallery)! This Walkthrough is to unlock every CG, and you can do it in ONE run with each character, got it? Ok! After you finish all galleries you can do a "High Purity run" or whatever, it might even be required in future updates (for sure), but remember, taking a bath and masturbating lowers your purity, and taking a bath and cleaning yourself up raises, you can repeat it as many times as you want, so keep those in mind!

4- Keep two save slots, one is the main playthrough, the other is for different cutscenes! (the second will be overwritten a lot, it's just to get things saved in the Gallery). I will referring the second one as SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE which is Save File 2.

5- Read all the chat, the game is REALLY interesting, pretty good story, and try to finish it by yourself before you read any walkthrough, trust me, this is more than a *unzip pants fap session* game, I'm 27 years old and I've checked the game for the content, you should too (even if you'll fap later anyway...)

The walkthrough begins, you pick your character and you enter the crack through the wall, you get in the Chamber and the first thing you should do is grab the chests with the Mindpotion and the Potion, after that open the prison door and talk to the guard, your goal here is to lose, so just pick Fight -> Magic -> Surrender. This should lower your Purity a bit and unlock your first H-Scene! Now SAVE and go all the way to the right to fight the same NPC again, the first time, we'll do something to unlock another H-Scene but also provides for a Game Over, lose to him, watch the new H-Scene and get sent to the title. Now pick continue, return to your save before the second fight, and this time around defeat him, your HP will be refilled before the battle! Proceed through the door and pick up the Fairy Shoes, Gladius, Leather Helm, Longbow, Blizzard Scroll and High Potion.

Talk to the maid (After you equip any gear that is better than the one you currently have). A option for letting her satisfy you SHOULD be available, if it's not, it means that either you're a virgin (not anymore if you followed the walkthrough lol) or you have really high Purity, we will deal with this soon! After you're done with the maid, proceed to the right, Kill the sleeping guard if the option is available, proceed up and get the 500G from the casket, talk to the saleswoman on the right, sell everything you have no use for including the Blizzard Scroll (It's weak until they release Ice Weakness enemies, trust me) and buy as many High potion as you can plus a couple of Antidotes. When you're done keep walking to the right and enter the door, in this room if you get close to some statues they will transform into Gargoyles, try to fight as many as you can and lose!(Losing to All is required for some characters like Irine), when you're done losing and getting pummeled by every single Gargoyle you found, either keep going if you were pleased by the maid before or go back to her if you weren't, you will be able to let her please you now! (If you don't want to backtrack, we will return to the maid later so just keep going) Also, don't worry about your 1HP, do NOT waste pots, proceed like that, it's all according to the plan.

After you're done, proceed to the next area and SAVE before you talk to the guard, after you've saved, first of all, pick Engage in Battle, and surrender! After he's done having his way with you, SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE and return to title, continue from your first save before you fought him, and this time talk to the guard and pick "Try to Seduce Him" (If the option is not available, you either need to lay more gargoyles, or let the maid seduce you even tho the second hasn't been tested, but might be required at least for Irene), after you're done seducing the guard and defeating him get the Mindpotion on the red box on the left, and the Bronze Shield on the casket to the far right. Proceed below.

Now this is NOT mandatory, but try to get every single chest on this level before losing on purpose to an assassin! There is 1 metal chest to the west, 1 chest to the north, 6 chests and 1 crate to the east, as well as a composite bow to the south with 1000 gold, Composite Bow (Derp), Magician Bracelet, High Potion, Elixir, 500 Gold, MP Supplement, Full Mindpotion, Full Potion, & HP supplement. The supplements use immediately on yourself, the Elixir and Full Potion might come into play later so hold on to them, now find an assassin and lose! You will be taken to a H-scene with a different guy for each and every single character, but they resolve around pretty much the same in the same spot. Here I suggest talking as dirty as you can, it might not change your Purity, it might do, so just talk dirty! After the entire H-scene is over (this one is rather long), lose to about 2 guys in the turbants, and 2 guys in the green hair. For the guys in the turbants (Slave Trader) pick "Open Your Mouth" and "Suck Him Off" (again, it might not change purity, but it might do). For the guys in the green hair (Journeyman Bandit) when you're halfway through the H-Scene, a Slave Trader will approach and tell him you suck him off, you can pick to "Please him" or "Refuse", picking "Please Him" will lower your Purity (as intended) but this option is only available if your Purity is already really low, so unless this option is available, keep fighting and losing to every man you see! This option means you have something like 45 Purity IIRC or less, keep losing, our goal here is to achieve 35 or lower Purity (I'd aim at 30 at least)! (About 8 of these guys should be enough for every character!)

Now go to the big room to the west (the one with the two big wooden doors). First of all look yourself in the mirror, if your Purity is not 35 or below go back and have sex with some more of those thugs, if it's 35 or below, just keep doing the walkthrough! Now below you there's a bed with two twins, talk to the one on the left, pick the first option (second one works for most characters too, but not for others for some reason, IE Lanie doesn't get a H-Scene if you pick the second option, nothing changes except the opening dialogue tho, and don't worry if you pick the wrong option the first time, you can repeat this as many times as you want until you unlock the H-Scene) and unlock a H-Scene, you can finish this H-Scene with them ejaculating inside you or in your face When the first scene is done talk to the one on the Right and you unlock another H-Scene! We're done here, exit north through the doors and find a women in a brown dress, gray hair and reading glasses! First fight, lose, H-Scene with the Slave Superior/Dominatrix and unlock a new H-Scene. Now, to the stalls (A big line of people, and talk to the man in the front twice, (I think this also needs very low Purity) now walk to the open one and talk to the wall (lol), an option should appear (since this part is confusing specially for those who are not fluent at English, here's a picture!)

In the stalls, after you serviced two clients you'll be presented with two options, just keep picking "Wait for the next customer" until you serviced all the 6 different NPC's: The man in green hair (Default, always the first one and impossible to miss), the Hermaphrodite (Woman with a penis in case you didn't know), the horse with his trainer, the Orc, the knight (Spearman) and the elderly man! If you're lucky enough you'll get a perfect cicle, if not, look at the bright side, your purity will be negative when you're out of there or close to it! After you're done with all 6 just pass out.

Exit the jail (This time don't fight or lose to anyone at least, your HP was replenished) and go to the room with the twins, in the lower right corner, there's a jail door (like in the first room of the game), open it and keep going northwest until you get to a set of three rooms (avoiding the assassins in hoodies). From the one in the south to the top one in this order: The first one has a red box with Handheld Mirror which is an item that allows you to check your Purity anywhere in the map! The second one is the room where a very important cutscene will take place futurely, remember how to get here! Seriously, make a mental note! The third one has 4 guys passed out and 2 bandits, just ignore it (Might have some influence later, I don't know). Keep going north past the clown and go back to the main room, find the Dominatrix and this time, defeat her (Talk to her, pick the option "NO" you haven't been a good girl). Some characters like the nun Irene will be pretty straightforward after this since you don't get an H-Scene with the dominatrix, the others have an option either to "Leave Her" or "Strip her clothing off", pick the second option to unlock a new H-Scene, you'll be dealt a lot of options, so if you want to see the other version, check the gallery later. Whatever you do, you'll get Dominatrix Clothes (or Mystic Robe for Irene ewww). I strongly suggest you call two thugs to deal with her, and then let them have their way with her, this will enrich the story of the dominatrix and give you lower Purity. Exit through the north door and you're back at the start near the maid! (If you didn't let her please you yet, do so now!) Go back to the room with the huge amount of chests with the assassins but this time, either fight and defeat the NPC's you want (remember to carry HP pots and Antidotes) or just storm through it (beating a couple of this guys to grind for EXP might be a good idea, at least until level 5 or 6, but remember to save HP pots, specially the Elixir and the Full HP Pot). Keep walking south until you see a Knight, SAVE and fight him. Defeat him (There's no H-Scene if you lose), let me warn you however this guy is harder than anything you fought up to this point, he hits relatively hard, but above all, he has tons of HP, use whatever you need to beat him! (Probably the hardest fight in the game at version 0.8 if you play it all my way, keep in mind my way is assuming you have the lowest Purity possible, always 30 or less, even negative if you can!) For this fight try to use as much crowd control as you can, confuse is amazing, he is also weak to lightning. After you defeat him, a random figure appears, he is irrelevant for the current version of the game, so pick any of the options (again, read the script, it might come into play on future versions for sure).

After you're done talking to the guy, pick the Chainmail Hood, the Circlet, Leather Dress, Chainmail Hauberk and the Mystic Robe. Equip whatever gear is better than the one you currently have (I assume you realize different classes depend on different stats for example, if I'm using Emilia I want to have the highest ATK, while if I'm using Irene, I want the highest SPI). Proceed to the south. Here, we will follow priorities so west first! Grab all the 8 chests, there's 7 on the edges of the map and one at the center, they have Cestus, Four-flanged Mace, Cavalry Lance, Katzbalger, Crossbow, Rondel, Claymore & Elders Staff. Again, equip whatever is batter than what you have at the moment and as you probably figured by now, fight one of these Red Slime enemies and lose, a new H-Scene will ensue, when you're done, exit the room back to the east. Now take the east exit to the garden, here first of all, lose to one of the small plant monsters to unlock a new H-Scene. After you're done, proceed North to the fountain and Drink the water, this will replenish your HP! SAVE now either you can kill all the small plants in this area as many times as you want since you have a way to replenish yourself back to full near you and it's great for EXP, or proceed to the south exit to continue the playthrough, at which point you will have to fight a miniboss, pretty simple, first time, lose to him and you will get a H-Scene followed by the Game Over menu, return to title, reload, defeat him. What is NOT simple is defeating him, first of all, using items does NOT have priority over attacks, and he usually attacks before you do, also, he hits hard, and has a lot of HP, so just use a lot of CC (Confuse, Blind) and Fire attacks since every creature in the garden is weak to it. (just as a fun fact, I forgot to save here, luckily I reminded myself I forgot to save (was writing the walkthrough) so I had to defeat him the first time and continue from my latest save and rush here so I could lose to him...) after you defeat him, pick the master key from the floor (stand over it) and go back to the main room. (Use the HP supplement and Heal at the fountain first).

Now proceed to the south first of all, talk to the bartender and sell whatever you don't need, and buy a good amount of HP and MP pots, as Lanie at this point I had 50 High HP pots, 20 High MP pots, 10 Antidoted, and I still had my Elixir, Full MP pot and Full HP pot. This is highly doable! Now SAVE and approach the three pirates, talk to the upper one of the left side of the table, and you will be given two options, one to allow them to have their way with you and the one to refuse which will start a fight, select the second one for now, lose the battle and watch the H-Scene, after you're done (or they're done with you eheh..) SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE and go back to the title, reload from your main save, and this time, let the pirates (They're actually sailors, but let's keep it as pirated) have their way with you. After this, proceed south.

Now a new scene will unfold, when you have high Purity, the scene will be completely different, and the man called Wolfram will absolutely destroy the man in the green hair, high relation points with Wolfram might be required futurely which will either require two playthroughs or what not, but for now relationship points with Wolfram are irrelevant, so keep in mind what is the goal of the playthrough but remember, when you get here, the scene at least for now is NOT optional, if you have low purity you will get raped by the guy with green hair, maybe it is changed futurely to pick the option to refuse when Wolfram comes into play. Proceed through the gate and watch the H-Scene, after you're done, collect 5000g, Elixir, ATK supplement and Panacea from the chests (one is right next to Wolfram).

Keep walking south until you reach the dormitories, first of, talk to one of the guys and please him orally to unlock a new H-Scene, then kill them all for the EXP! (You can't kill the one you pleased orally) and proceed east then south until you reach a room with a huge table, enter the room to the west and you'll see a old school wooden bathtub, you can pick to take a bath and "Clean yourself" (raises purity) or "Masturbate" (lowers purity), this H-Scenes do NOT show up in the gallery. Now go back to the other room and proceed to the south, after a small cutscene with the Arcane Division girls, keep walking south then east (the room furthest to the south is irrelevant by now but explains how one of the Arcane Division girls escaped from your in the gardens). When you get the warning that you hear Steel clashing up ahead, SAVE and be ready for the most boring part of the game!

You will see 4 bandits pounding on a woman, pick Intervene and join her in the fight, the first time just lose and you will get a H-Scene followed by a Game Over, reload and you know what to do the second time, just defeat him (Here if you have Lanie and Ignition Blaze it's just humorous how easy the fight turns out). After that you will be taken to a room with Gwyn and a surprise trio shows up, meet Xanrud, this is the first time you will encounter him and the battle is very hard, and very annoying due to his huge amount of HP, his blind, and his insane damage (in most characters) that make you spend a lot of turns either using pots or guarding, so in order to save a LOT of time, just lose to him. After he defeats you, pick up the first option to stand by Gwyn's side and as soon as the dialogue is over SAVE, pick the High Potion from the chest and heal up! Fight the duo now and obviously, lose the first time, SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE and return to title, reload on the main file and this time around, defeat them. Proceed all the way to the south until a timer starts, you have 3 minutes to find Gwyn (more than enough IF you follow the walkthrough closely, first of all, getting into H-Scenes will NOT stop the timer, however opening the menu will. Go to the right and enter the first and second doors to collect a HP Supplement and a Bagh Nakh respectively, the third room is closed on version 0.8 and it will be character specific (KITAmaru already said which character but I can't recall) and the fourth room is closed for now, but as soon as you rescue Gwyn, it will open! Now walk all the way to the left and talk to the pikeman, seduce him, collect all the treasure in the room which is a Warrior Bracelet, a High Mindpotion and a Full Potion. On the top left corner you see a white curtain, just press Enter/Space in front of it and you will be taken to a passageway, remember the second room previously which I told you to keep a mental note on? Proceed to the right until you reach it but before you enter, SAVE, we're going to kill three H-Scenes in one go (The first one you will only have to do once and it will unlock the only Gwyn personal H-Scene!) First of all, let the 3 minutes run out, when the time reaches 0:00 enter the room and defeat Xanrud (He is way weaker this time around). Talk to the men and Gwyn to unlock a H-Scene, SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE go back to title, reload main file and enter the room before the timer runs out, this time losing to Xanrud!This will unlock a different H-Scene and after that you will be taken to the stalls in which you will have to serve at least 2 customers until you can pass out and SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE. Finally, reload the main save file in the title and go in the room again without the timer running out and defeat Xanrud! Beware he still has blind and Symphony of Destruction which performs 3 attacks each for 130 damage aprox. and all can be dodged individually. Use a lot of confuses, blinds, ATK reducers, lightning attacks, whatever is in your arsenal! Including the Elixirs and Full HP pots. Keep your HP above 400 at all times! When you're finally done defeating him! (And done with the boring part of the game that involves a lot of saving and reloading) and welcome Gwyn to the party! Now walk all the way to the crack in the wall and press Enter/Spacebar in front of it and go back to the room with the bathtub, allow Gwyn to join you to raise your relationship with her, now go back to the room where Xanrud found you both for the first time and go to the square 2 squares east of the fireplace, pick Yes to rest there. HP refilled. Remember the fourth door that was unlocked, go through it and SAVE if you are Asella, this because she will have two hidden H-Scenes here! Proceed forward this room and you will see Lumina (if you're anyone but Asella) or Rhiannon (if you are Asella), if you're not Asella, just talk to the lady but if you're Asella, you will have one option to fight Rihannon, first, lose to her and watch her and a thug have her way with you, SAVE IN A DIFFERENT FILE[B], go back to the title, and fight her again, this time defeating her (not hard). You will have a choice to let her go or have your way with her, obviously have your way with her to unlock another hidden H-Scene.

When you're done and now if you are Emilia, walk all the way to the left until the third room with the big bed, press Enter/Spacebar in the highest tile on the left side of the bed to rest, someone known to you will come to your side pick yes to have sex with him/her and you will unlock a new H-Scene. After this proceed with the walkthrough. Walk north until you enter the dojo, talk to one of the guys training with the dummy and lose to unlock one of the last H-Scenes. Proceed now to the north to the room with the master Enyo. If you're any character [b]except Sairyn
, just lose to her so you get raped and conquer the last H-Scene of the game.

If you're Sairyn, you will recognize the hooded figure, a special hidden H-Scene will unfold and after that one, the scene where you get raped by the 4 brawlers will also be unlocked like every other character, this concludes the end of the walkthrough and all the scenes on the gallery. However, there's still two more rooms to the north, I suggest you go there for some closure.

That's it, hope you enjoyed!
StarkePT

Postby Kozan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 am

Very, very excited. :D
Kozan
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Solid first post, StarkePT.
I'd personally agree with your opinion on the game's quality - I'd say that this is the best English Rpg-maker H-rpg out, despite its unfinished state.
That's also a 100% respectable walkthrough you've got there - though I've gotta say it's one which is also not 100% accurate.

For Example:
Contrary to what is currently stated in the walkthrough, the nun DOES get an optional H-scene on victory with the dominatrix after losing once, if the nun's purity is low enough. (I believe she also picks up the Dominatrix outfit from doing so.)

Most purity-lowering scenes in the chambers are repeatable by leaving and re-entering, as are exp-raising victories, and as such, if you wish to have negative purity and high EXP, the chambers is your go-to place - either with the bandits and slave-traders, or through the use of the stalls themselves.
You can get thrown into the stalls with high purity on your second loss to the silent assassins, for EXCELLENT speedy purity-grinding results.

Cheers, though. I've been too lazy to throw together a comprehensive H-scene guide myself, and I'm glad to see the game rightfully inspiring enough enthusiasm in others for someone else to pick up the slack.
There's a wiki too, so if you're feeling enthusiastic, it could theoretically be another cool place to drop off your contributions once you've refined them to perfect accuracy.

Glad to have you aboard Dlaby's WINNING train.
Lucky777

Postby ZeroEXE.ZX17 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:18 am

Man XP I can't wait untill my comp is fixed so I can go back to testing again, Sorry it is taking so long KITA
ZeroEXE.ZX17

Postby T-A-B » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:35 am

So I finally got around to seeing Asella's custom H-scene with Rhiannon.

Have I mentioned that this is the greatest erotic game in existence? Because it is.
T-A-B
Newly Registered

Postby Desuka Kira » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:57 am

StarkePT Wrote:First of all, sorry for what I suspect which will be a long post.

KITAmaru, congratulations. I've been a long time fan of the Legend of Krystal and Mario is Missing games, those (along with Angel Girl and Shinobi Girl) are the main reason I come to this forums which I really enjoy, to the exception of some "projects" and "ideas" who are in the "released" part of the forums, and end up being just a waste of time reading, but other than that, I've gave a couple of RPG Maker games a go, and I didn't like it very much since I'm not a big fan of CG art, but that wasn't the case when I saw this game.

The dialogues, the rich background you provided for the characters and the oh so personal CG art made me absolutely LOVE IT! IMHO one of the (if not THE) best English based hentai games out there by far. I know your beta testing team is full, would love to be part of it, but guess I came in late. Also would like to point out, this is my first post in the forums, yes, registered to comment (even tho I read all about the 10 post requirement).

As for favorite characters, I pretty much love them all for different reasons but I'd like to remind you, the Masturbation and Cleaning Up scenes are not available in the Gallery, going to "fix" it soon? I'm pretty sure there are some more, I will talk about them as I find them again.

I see a lot of people have asked for complete save games, I'll provide a walkthrough tho that I will remove if you desire. (I honestly think the game is easy, fun and has good mechanics). I finished the games with all the characters and have a complete gallery file, this in probably 9 hours play over 2 days. (Yes, I read all the text).

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Here goes the walkthrough, but first of all, a few liners:

1- Key for every walkthrough! Read a LOT of it before you actually do stuff! Some parts require you to save before you do proceed since there's two different H-scenes that involve losing or winning vs a unique NPC, or that makes you game over, so before you act, just read!

2- Don't be an idiot, I know English is not my main language since I'm from Lisbon, Portugal, but it ain't THAT bad, if you read closely and pay attention, I'm pretty sure I'll cover everything up pretty well!

3- Since there's nothing in the game so far that requires high Purity, but there's TONS that require low, this walkthrough will be for low Purity playthrough, or so to speak, to unlock every CG in the gallery, meaning: if you want to see the High Purity scene, save, get to the title, and check it on the gallery (finishing any scene in either high or low purity will unlock both versions in the gallery)! This Walkthrough is to unlock every CG, and you can do it in ONE run with each character, got it? Ok! After you finish all galleries you can do a "High Purity run" or whatever, it might even be required in future updates (for sure), but remember, taking a bath and masturbating lowers your purity, and taking a bath and cleaning yourself up raises, you can repeat it as many times as you want, so keep those in mind!

4- Keep two save slots, one is the main playthrough, the other is for different cutscenes! (the second will be overwritten a lot, it's just to get things saved in the Gallery). I will referring the second one as SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE which is Save File 2.

5- Read all the chat, the game is REALLY interesting, pretty good story, and try to finish it by yourself before you read any walkthrough, trust me, this is more than a *unzip pants fap session* game, I'm 27 years old and I've checked the game for the content, you should too (even if you'll fap later anyway...)

The walkthrough begins, you pick your character and you enter the crack through the wall, you get in the Chamber and the first thing you should do is grab the chests with the Mindpotion and the Potion, after that open the prison door and talk to the guard, your goal here is to lose, so just pick Fight -> Magic -> Surrender. This should lower your Purity a bit and unlock your first H-Scene! Now SAVE and go all the way to the right to fight the same NPC again, the first time, we'll do something to unlock another H-Scene but also provides for a Game Over, lose to him, watch the new H-Scene and get sent to the title. Now pick continue, return to your save before the second fight, and this time around defeat him, your HP will be refilled before the battle! Proceed through the door and pick up the Fairy Shoes, Gladius, Leather Helm, Longbow, Blizzard Scroll and High Potion.

Talk to the maid (After you equip any gear that is better than the one you currently have). A option for letting her satisfy you SHOULD be available, if it's not, it means that either you're a virgin (not anymore if you followed the walkthrough lol) or you have really high Purity, we will deal with this soon! After you're done with the maid, proceed to the right, Kill the sleeping guard if the option is available, proceed up and get the 500G from the casket, talk to the saleswoman on the right, sell everything you have no use for including the Blizzard Scroll (It's weak until they release Ice Weakness enemies, trust me) and buy as many High potion as you can plus a couple of Antidotes. When you're done keep walking to the right and enter the door, in this room if you get close to some statues they will transform into Gargoyles, try to fight as many as you can and lose!(Losing to All is required for some characters like Irine), when you're done losing and getting pummeled by every single Gargoyle you found, either keep going if you were pleased by the maid before or go back to her if you weren't, you will be able to let her please you now! (If you don't want to backtrack, we will return to the maid later so just keep going) Also, don't worry about your 1HP, do NOT waste pots, proceed like that, it's all according to the plan.

After you're done, proceed to the next area and SAVE before you talk to the guard, after you've saved, first of all, pick Engage in Battle, and surrender! After he's done having his way with you, SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE and return to title, continue from your first save before you fought him, and this time talk to the guard and pick "Try to Seduce Him" (If the option is not available, you either need to lay more gargoyles, or let the maid seduce you even tho the second hasn't been tested, but might be required at least for Irene), after you're done seducing the guard and defeating him get the Mindpotion on the red box on the left, and the Bronze Shield on the casket to the far right. Proceed below.

Now this is NOT mandatory, but try to get every single chest on this level before losing on purpose to an assassin! There is 1 metal chest to the west, 1 chest to the north, 6 chests and 1 crate to the east, as well as a composite bow to the south with 1000 gold, Composite Bow (Derp), Magician Bracelet, High Potion, Elixir, 500 Gold, MP Supplement, Full Mindpotion, Full Potion, & HP supplement. The supplements use immediately on yourself, the Elixir and Full Potion might come into play later so hold on to them, now find an assassin and lose! You will be taken to a H-scene with a different guy for each and every single character, but they resolve around pretty much the same in the same spot. Here I suggest talking as dirty as you can, it might not change your Purity, it might do, so just talk dirty! After the entire H-scene is over (this one is rather long), lose to about 2 guys in the turbants, and 2 guys in the green hair. For the guys in the turbants (Slave Trader) pick "Open Your Mouth" and "Suck Him Off" (again, it might not change purity, but it might do). For the guys in the green hair (Journeyman Bandit) when you're halfway through the H-Scene, a Slave Trader will approach and tell him you suck him off, you can pick to "Please him" or "Refuse", picking "Please Him" will lower your Purity (as intended) but this option is only available if your Purity is already really low, so unless this option is available, keep fighting and losing to every man you see! This option means you have something like 45 Purity IIRC or less, keep losing, our goal here is to achieve 35 or lower Purity (I'd aim at 30 at least)! (About 8 of these guys should be enough for every character!)

Now go to the big room to the west (the one with the two big wooden doors). First of all look yourself in the mirror, if your Purity is not 35 or below go back and have sex with some more of those thugs, if it's 35 or below, just keep doing the walkthrough! Now below you there's a bed with two twins, talk to the one on the left, pick the first option (second one works for most characters too, but not for others for some reason, IE Lanie doesn't get a H-Scene if you pick the second option, nothing changes except the opening dialogue tho, and don't worry if you pick the wrong option the first time, you can repeat this as many times as you want until you unlock the H-Scene) and unlock a H-Scene, you can finish this H-Scene with them ejaculating inside you or in your face When the first scene is done talk to the one on the Right and you unlock another H-Scene! We're done here, exit north through the doors and find a women in a brown dress, gray hair and reading glasses! First fight, lose, H-Scene with the Slave Superior/Dominatrix and unlock a new H-Scene. Now, to the stalls (A big line of people, and talk to the man in the front twice, (I think this also needs very low Purity) now walk to the open one and talk to the wall (lol), an option should appear (since this part is confusing specially for those who are not fluent at English, here's a picture!)

In the stalls, after you serviced two clients you'll be presented with two options, just keep picking "Wait for the next customer" until you serviced all the 6 different NPC's: The man in green hair (Default, always the first one and impossible to miss), the Hermaphrodite (Woman with a penis in case you didn't know), the horse with his trainer, the Orc, the knight (Spearman) and the elderly man! If you're lucky enough you'll get a perfect cicle, if not, look at the bright side, your purity will be negative when you're out of there or close to it! After you're done with all 6 just pass out.

Exit the jail (This time don't fight or lose to anyone at least, your HP was replenished) and go to the room with the twins, in the lower right corner, there's a jail door (like in the first room of the game), open it and keep going northwest until you get to a set of three rooms (avoiding the assassins in hoodies). From the one in the south to the top one in this order: The first one has a red box with Handheld Mirror which is an item that allows you to check your Purity anywhere in the map! The second one is the room where a very important cutscene will take place futurely, remember how to get here! Seriously, make a mental note! The third one has 4 guys passed out and 2 bandits, just ignore it (Might have some influence later, I don't know). Keep going north past the clown and go back to the main room, find the Dominatrix and this time, defeat her (Talk to her, pick the option "NO" you haven't been a good girl). Some characters like the nun Irene will be pretty straightforward after this since you don't get an H-Scene with the dominatrix, the others have an option either to "Leave Her" or "Strip her clothing off", pick the second option to unlock a new H-Scene, you'll be dealt a lot of options, so if you want to see the other version, check the gallery later. Whatever you do, you'll get Dominatrix Clothes (or Mystic Robe for Irene ewww). I strongly suggest you call two thugs to deal with her, and then let them have their way with her, this will enrich the story of the dominatrix and give you lower Purity. Exit through the north door and you're back at the start near the maid! (If you didn't let her please you yet, do so now!) Go back to the room with the huge amount of chests with the assassins but this time, either fight and defeat the NPC's you want (remember to carry HP pots and Antidotes) or just storm through it (beating a couple of this guys to grind for EXP might be a good idea, at least until level 5 or 6, but remember to save HP pots, specially the Elixir and the Full HP Pot). Keep walking south until you see a Knight, SAVE and fight him. Defeat him (There's no H-Scene if you lose), let me warn you however this guy is harder than anything you fought up to this point, he hits relatively hard, but above all, he has tons of HP, use whatever you need to beat him! (Probably the hardest fight in the game at version 0.8 if you play it all my way, keep in mind my way is assuming you have the lowest Purity possible, always 30 or less, even negative if you can!) For this fight try to use as much crowd control as you can, confuse is amazing, he is also weak to lightning. After you defeat him, a random figure appears, he is irrelevant for the current version of the game, so pick any of the options (again, read the script, it might come into play on future versions for sure).

After you're done talking to the guy, pick the Chainmail Hood, the Circlet, Leather Dress, Chainmail Hauberk and the Mystic Robe. Equip whatever gear is better than the one you currently have (I assume you realize different classes depend on different stats for example, if I'm using Emilia I want to have the highest ATK, while if I'm using Irene, I want the highest SPI). Proceed to the south. Here, we will follow priorities so west first! Grab all the 8 chests, there's 7 on the edges of the map and one at the center, they have Cestus, Four-flanged Mace, Cavalry Lance, Katzbalger, Crossbow, Rondel, Claymore & Elders Staff. Again, equip whatever is batter than what you have at the moment and as you probably figured by now, fight one of these Red Slime enemies and lose, a new H-Scene will ensue, when you're done, exit the room back to the east. Now take the east exit to the garden, here first of all, lose to one of the small plant monsters to unlock a new H-Scene. After you're done, proceed North to the fountain and Drink the water, this will replenish your HP! SAVE now either you can kill all the small plants in this area as many times as you want since you have a way to replenish yourself back to full near you and it's great for EXP, or proceed to the south exit to continue the playthrough, at which point you will have to fight a miniboss, pretty simple, first time, lose to him and you will get a H-Scene followed by the Game Over menu, return to title, reload, defeat him. What is NOT simple is defeating him, first of all, using items does NOT have priority over attacks, and he usually attacks before you do, also, he hits hard, and has a lot of HP, so just use a lot of CC (Confuse, Blind) and Fire attacks since every creature in the garden is weak to it. (just as a fun fact, I forgot to save here, luckily I reminded myself I forgot to save (was writing the walkthrough) so I had to defeat him the first time and continue from my latest save and rush here so I could lose to him...) after you defeat him, pick the master key from the floor (stand over it) and go back to the main room. (Use the HP supplement and Heal at the fountain first).

Now proceed to the south first of all, talk to the bartender and sell whatever you don't need, and buy a good amount of HP and MP pots, as Lanie at this point I had 50 High HP pots, 20 High MP pots, 10 Antidoted, and I still had my Elixir, Full MP pot and Full HP pot. This is highly doable! Now SAVE and approach the three pirates, talk to the upper one of the left side of the table, and you will be given two options, one to allow them to have their way with you and the one to refuse which will start a fight, select the second one for now, lose the battle and watch the H-Scene, after you're done (or they're done with you eheh..) SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE and go back to the title, reload from your main save, and this time, let the pirates (They're actually sailors, but let's keep it as pirated) have their way with you. After this, proceed south.

Now a new scene will unfold, when you have high Purity, the scene will be completely different, and the man called Wolfram will absolutely destroy the man in the green hair, high relation points with Wolfram might be required futurely which will either require two playthroughs or what not, but for now relationship points with Wolfram are irrelevant, so keep in mind what is the goal of the playthrough but remember, when you get here, the scene at least for now is NOT optional, if you have low purity you will get raped by the guy with green hair, maybe it is changed futurely to pick the option to refuse when Wolfram comes into play. Proceed through the gate and watch the H-Scene, after you're done, collect 5000g, Elixir, ATK supplement and Panacea from the chests (one is right next to Wolfram).

Keep walking south until you reach the dormitories, first of, talk to one of the guys and please him orally to unlock a new H-Scene, then kill them all for the EXP! (You can't kill the one you pleased orally) and proceed east then south until you reach a room with a huge table, enter the room to the west and you'll see a old school wooden bathtub, you can pick to take a bath and "Clean yourself" (raises purity) or "Masturbate" (lowers purity), this H-Scenes do NOT show up in the gallery. Now go back to the other room and proceed to the south, after a small cutscene with the Arcane Division girls, keep walking south then east (the room furthest to the south is irrelevant by now but explains how one of the Arcane Division girls escaped from your in the gardens). When you get the warning that you hear Steel clashing up ahead, SAVE and be ready for the most boring part of the game!

You will see 4 bandits pounding on a woman, pick Intervene and join her in the fight, the first time just lose and you will get a H-Scene followed by a Game Over, reload and you know what to do the second time, just defeat him (Here if you have Lanie and Ignition Blaze it's just humorous how easy the fight turns out). After that you will be taken to a room with Gwyn and a surprise trio shows up, meet Xanrud, this is the first time you will encounter him and the battle is very hard, and very annoying due to his huge amount of HP, his blind, and his insane damage (in most characters) that make you spend a lot of turns either using pots or guarding, so in order to save a LOT of time, just lose to him. After he defeats you, pick up the first option to stand by Gwyn's side and as soon as the dialogue is over SAVE, pick the High Potion from the chest and heal up! Fight the duo now and obviously, lose the first time, SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE and return to title, reload on the main file and this time around, defeat them. Proceed all the way to the south until a timer starts, you have 3 minutes to find Gwyn (more than enough IF you follow the walkthrough closely, first of all, getting into H-Scenes will NOT stop the timer, however opening the menu will. Go to the right and enter the first and second doors to collect a HP Supplement and a Bagh Nakh respectively, the third room is closed on version 0.8 and it will be character specific (KITAmaru already said which character but I can't recall) and the fourth room is closed for now, but as soon as you rescue Gwyn, it will open! Now walk all the way to the left and talk to the pikeman, seduce him, collect all the treasure in the room which is a Warrior Bracelet, a High Mindpotion and a Full Potion. On the top left corner you see a white curtain, just press Enter/Space in front of it and you will be taken to a passageway, remember the second room previously which I told you to keep a mental note on? Proceed to the right until you reach it but before you enter, SAVE, we're going to kill three H-Scenes in one go (The first one you will only have to do once and it will unlock the only Gwyn personal H-Scene!) First of all, let the 3 minutes run out, when the time reaches 0:00 enter the room and defeat Xanrud (He is way weaker this time around). Talk to the men and Gwyn to unlock a H-Scene, SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE go back to title, reload main file and enter the room before the timer runs out, this time losing to Xanrud!This will unlock a different H-Scene and after that you will be taken to the stalls in which you will have to serve at least 2 customers until you can pass out and SAVE ON DIFFERENT FILE. Finally, reload the main save file in the title and go in the room again without the timer running out and defeat Xanrud! Beware he still has blind and Symphony of Destruction which performs 3 attacks each for 130 damage aprox. and all can be dodged individually. Use a lot of confuses, blinds, ATK reducers, lightning attacks, whatever is in your arsenal! Including the Elixirs and Full HP pots. Keep your HP above 400 at all times! When you're finally done defeating him! (And done with the boring part of the game that involves a lot of saving and reloading) and welcome Gwyn to the party! Now walk all the way to the crack in the wall and press Enter/Spacebar in front of it and go back to the room with the bathtub, allow Gwyn to join you to raise your relationship with her, now go back to the room where Xanrud found you both for the first time and go to the square 2 squares east of the fireplace, pick Yes to rest there. HP refilled. Remember the fourth door that was unlocked, go through it and SAVE if you are Asella, this because she will have two hidden H-Scenes here! Proceed forward this room and you will see Lumina (if you're anyone but Asella) or Rhiannon (if you are Asella), if you're not Asella, just talk to the lady but if you're Asella, you will have one option to fight Rihannon, first, lose to her and watch her and a thug have her way with you, SAVE IN A DIFFERENT FILE[B], go back to the title, and fight her again, this time defeating her (not hard). You will have a choice to let her go or have your way with her, obviously have your way with her to unlock another hidden H-Scene.

When you're done and now if you are Emilia, walk all the way to the left until the third room with the big bed, press Enter/Spacebar in the highest tile on the left side of the bed to rest, someone known to you will come to your side pick yes to have sex with him/her and you will unlock a new H-Scene. After this proceed with the walkthrough. Walk north until you enter the dojo, talk to one of the guys training with the dummy and lose to unlock one of the last H-Scenes. Proceed now to the north to the room with the master Enyo. If you're any character [b]except Sairyn
, just lose to her so you get raped and conquer the last H-Scene of the game.

If you're Sairyn, you will recognize the hooded figure, a special hidden H-Scene will unfold and after that one, the scene where you get raped by the 4 brawlers will also be unlocked like every other character, this concludes the end of the walkthrough and all the scenes on the gallery. However, there's still two more rooms to the north, I suggest you go there for some closure.

That's it, hope you enjoyed!

This is an impressive post, my good man. I'd have to agree with you on all points, though I skimmed over the walkthrough since I've already unlocked the full Gallery. Though the 9 hours part impressed me, it took me nearly 48 hours to do it, but then again, I tend to be a one-trick pony, so to speak, so I often take breaks. :lol:

As Lucky suggested, join us on the Wiki and help complete it if you've got some ambition, and don't worry about the Beta Team, I'm sure a slot or two will open up in the future. Just ask Kit to let you know when you can lend a hand.

ZeroEXE.ZX17 Wrote:Man XP I can't wait untill my comp is fixed so I can go back to testing again, Sorry it is taking so long KITA

If you've got an Android phone or tablet, I believe there is an RPG Maker VX app that lets you play them on it.
Desuka Kira

Postby StarkePT » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:43 am

Hey guys, it's great to receive such a warm welcome, I gotta admit, until I get 10 posts the administration approval thingy is going to be a HUGE turn off since I made that post 48 hours ago (since it was approved) and god knows how long this one will take to be approved, so I wake my time to get those 10 posts until I can be actively contributing and posting so for now, you can find me in the Wiki, and you can message me there, the nickname is RealStarke and I'm the author of the Walkthrough so just click the Walkthrough page and it should be easy to find me.
StarkePT

Postby mycrors7 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:11 am

Desuka Kira Wrote:
If you've got an Android phone or tablet, I believe there is an RPG Maker VX app that lets you play them on it.

from my research, there is nothing that does this. i wish there was. this game on-the-go would be awesome
mycrors7

Postby Thaedael » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:49 pm

StarkePT Wrote:Hey guys, it's great to receive such a warm welcome, I gotta admit, until I get 10 posts the administration approval thingy is going to be a HUGE turn off since I made that post 48 hours ago (since it was approved) and god knows how long this one will take to be approved, so I wake my time to get those 10 posts until I can be actively contributing and posting so for now, you can find me in the Wiki, and you can message me there, the nickname is RealStarke and I'm the author of the Walkthrough so just click the Walkthrough page and it should be easy to find me.

Comments like these are a real turn-off to me too. I hate having to wait 24 hours for my posts to still be approved too =(
Thaedael

Postby pyro32 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:09 am

StarkePT nice guide; I have to agree the game is very easy and extremely enjoyable (can't wait for next beta btw KITA.) Also, Starke thanks I didn't know about the secondary save thing you had listed on the walkthrough so it'll prob save me some time on the next one when I reset my CG file.
pyro32

Postby StarkePT » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 am

pyro32 Wrote:StarkePT nice guide; I have to agree the game is very easy and extremely enjoyable (can't wait for next beta btw KITA.) Also, Starke thanks I didn't know about the secondary save thing you had listed on the walkthrough so it'll prob save me some time on the next one when I reset my CG file.

Yeah I found that out the hard way, but I was really happy to find out you could unlock every CG in "one run".

T-A-B Wrote:So I finally got around to seeing Asella's custom H-scene with Rhiannon.

Have I mentioned that this is the greatest erotic game in existence? Because it is.

Which one, the victory or loss one?
StarkePT

Postby KITAmaru » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Thanks for your hard work, Starke--I made a comment on your Talk page for the wiki, just letting you know if you haven't seen it yet.
Anyway, I'm making this post in order to let everyone know that yes, I AM still alive. Been kept a bit busy by other things, but so far I've finished personalizations and have addressed quite a few bugs that my dedicated wiki contributors have found, so slowly it will become more and more solid.
Current project:
Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Update: 0.09 (4/18/12):
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1640
Wiki:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com
KITAmaru

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner