The ChopShop

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: The ChopShop

Postby Thee Pie Man » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:27 am

origamitoast Wrote:rise thread rise! rise from the dead and to the top of the creative corner once more!! itsss ALLLLIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEEE

Were you searching for this thread O.e Is that why you *la poof'd*?
~Life is fragile thing, but also it can be hardening, it can be enduring, it can be sad, it can be happy. If things don't seem to be going your way at first, look forward and hold on to what you believe in, it can be one of the strongest things of all~
Thee Pie Man

Location: Dunken Donuts, "If they don't have pie I am killing someone."

Postby BlueLight » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:33 am

I'm about to release a tech demo which i'll put here.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby origamitoast » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Thee Pie Man Wrote:
origamitoast Wrote:rise thread rise! rise from the dead and to the top of the creative corner once more!! itsss ALLLLIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEEE

Were you searching for this thread O.e Is that why you *la poof'd*?

more or less but what i miss?
I love riddles? Do you like riddles? I've got one: What always runs but never walks, has a mouth but never eats, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps. Can't get it? It's a river >:3 i've got plenty more just ask me.
origamitoast

Postby The Illusive Man » Mon May 28, 2012 4:27 am

Here is a new character for anyone who wants to use it. Created by editing the Rikku Sprite and adding elements from other sprites.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Tali_Red Slave.swf [ 18.03 KiB | Viewed 5035 times ]

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you."
The Illusive Man

Postby BlueBody » Mon May 28, 2012 2:17 pm

^ I like o.o

But I've actually never saw this topic when it started out... must've not been here long enough. I hope this thread picks back up!
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby BlueLight » Mon May 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Here is the only public version of http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3esa8d4vmamiu9z. No sex bits unless you know how to decompile class files but even then it's kinda pointless.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby 4access69 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:56 am

Gorepete Wrote:Will throw original rushes here

This is awesome :)

Why is nobody working on it?

I like the idea with DNA and shape/skill shifting, it could be extended into a great story.
4access69

Previous

Return to Creative Corner