The Plan 2.0

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: The Plan 2.0

Postby Valentine » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Lol, you've got about 90 seconds from the time you leave the plane until you have to pull your parachute. Probably the only time lasting 90 seconds would be a good thing :lol: .
“Grilled cheese. Grill me a cheese.”
“I’m not grilling you a cheese.”
Valentine

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:50 pm

'Make it quick', then.

But again, this proves ZG sex is better: Gravity projectors => no falling AT ALL.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Renara » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:16 am

Problem with zero-g is finding decent purchase, as otherwise each thrust sends you flying! You don't have to be going fast in zero-g to seriously injure yourself
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 am

Good point. Then next thing to buy would be a damping field generator for the walls.

[EDIT]
Wait...we're talking about 0G sex in an air-filled room (eg aboard a space vessel), right? Then the partners prohably won't need dampers (drag!).
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby NeerHeer » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 am

aw damnit now i'm imagining a cumshot in a 0-g low friction enviroment...

it's going through heads... why u do this?
Does bunny need to slap a bitch?!

Due to my utter inability to produce anything of merit via drawing, animating, or scripting, I have to hang around and bother you guys. Are we having fun yet?
NeerHeer

Postby Valentine » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 am

What about one of those indoor skydiving places? It'd be "off the walls!" :lol:

I know that was horrible...
“Grilled cheese. Grill me a cheese.”
“I’m not grilling you a cheese.”
Valentine

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:57 am

Well, it at least made me hiss. Which was between chuckling and laughing.
DemonFiren

Postby Jim Fox » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:54 pm

I love krystal, and this project is a compilation of many things I like hehe...(still waitin for her to do it with Fox or some other mammal) however, much as I want to collaborate, I dont have much artistic skills, nor ever messed with flash...

I was wondering if there was some way I could help, donation maybe? information perhaps? Im not new on the net, with that I mean maybe I could do research, and I really want this game to be completed (as far as that term can go) I do have a vast collection of flash...stuff, wich may be useful, but Im not sure if coding of a flash is also (c), if it is then all i can offer is donations or information (or research) and maybe critique? haha...
Jim Fox
Newly Registered

Postby DemonFiren » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Donation not. It might lead to copyright trouble.
DemonFiren

Postby toddymon » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:50 pm

the problem with using franchise characters. the constant threat of copyright infringement. but since no one really wants to use ocs. (no point in that) there is no way we can change the game to protect ourselves and the game. so unfortunately no donations can be made.
toddymon

Postby Renara » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 am

Yup! I think we're largely protected by parody rights and equivalent, but we won't be taking donations I don't think. We're doing this for fun anyway so money's no interest really, and I pay for the web-hosting myself anyway since I use it for other web-sites too, so it's not like we really have any costs except for time.

We could certainly get the game done quicker if we could quit our jobs and work on it solidly, but I think we'll just have to expect it to take a little time :)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby toddymon » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:20 pm

oh yeah! parody rights. duh, how could i forget. XP
toddymon

Postby lok_fan176 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 am

I think they should make a town full of pokemon and u have to go through and fuck everyone to get past the town
lok_fan176
Newly Registered

Postby toddymon » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:04 pm

i still put up my original idea from my foxy caper post. the whole thing with the rabbits. really i just want to see commander bokko. shes my favorite furry.
toddymon

Postby haloman » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:13 pm

lok_fan176 Wrote:I think they should make a town full of pokemon and u have to go through and fuck everyone to get past the town

i like that idea! do it
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby MrBear » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:45 am

toddymon Wrote:i still put up my original idea from my foxy caper post. the whole thing with the rabbits. really i just want to see commander bokko. shes my favorite furry.

commander bokko?
MrBear

Postby toddymon » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:43 am

oh gosh. do i have to run through this again? here the whole discussion about commander bokko.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=135&p=13151&hilit=commander+bokko#p13151
seh was also suggested in my poor now deceased subject of the foxy caper.
toddymon

Postby Aon » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:27 pm

I am tired of not being allowed to play games because i don't have the right flash and i can not download ANYTHING on my computer so please make it avalible on more than just one flash if you are planning to upgrade it to a higher flash.
Hic Suncto Dracos.
Aon

Postby Renara » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Aon Wrote:I am tired of not being allowed to play games because i don't have the right flash and i can not download ANYTHING on my computer so please make it avalible on more than just one flash if you are planning to upgrade it to a higher flash.

Hmm, what version do you have? Most people have Flash 10 now and that's the one I've been targeting with the game engine so far, as it has some handy features we'd like to use. I'm not sure exactly which components I'm using so far are Flash 10 only though, when we come nearer to release I can check so we can try and build a Flash 9 version, but if it's too much work then we may not be able to keep that up.

Logically speaking any Flash version that supports ActionScript 3.0 should be possible for us to support easily, but then Adobe doesn't work on our crazy Earth logic, which would be why ActionScript 3.0 in Flash 9 and 10 actually has a number of differences, despite there being no change in the AS version number :(

Is there any particular reason you're unable to update?
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Favelor » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:35 am

i have Adobe flash player 9 and 10 and i can run the games i download from 9 onlything is it cuts in with my music :P

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

use that site to get Adobe flash player 9.4 (it should work since i can run the games on Adobe flahs player 9.1)
Favelor

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Krystal