Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai Pokemon Game update

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:31 am

Stapler Wrote:...it might be helpful to maybe put a sign, maybe a riddle or something explaining that you had to look for the key.

A couple of the trainers in the water gym mention that you need a key to open the door.
One of them even tells you which room it's in.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 am

Necrofeast Wrote:Where can I buy more Pokeballs?

At the moment, you can't buy them anywhere.
A few people in Viridian City warn against selling them because of that.

I'm thinking about changing this a little so you can find more later in the game.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:35 am

haloman Wrote:Is there any actual fucking in this game or just nudity? Im only on the first city.

There are a couple of VERY nice pictures in Cerulean City.
One of them appears when you beat the water gym.
The other one is part of a side-quest right after leaving the water gym. (just be careful not to return the house key before checking what's happening in the house)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:37 am

shorterm Wrote:In the team rocket cave east of pewter, any time i face a female rocket member the background of the battle doesn't appear, i get health bars and fighters and the battle works, but i still see the room i'm in in the background. furthermore, when they kick you out my scree goes black and stays that way.

That glitch occurs because I forgot to update their code.
They teleport you to a map file that no longer exists because I rearranged them all.
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:41 am

WiLd Wrote:hi, ends this version in Viridian, because i cant fight in misty's arena?

So far, the game has Pallet, Viridian, Pewter, and Cerulean.
Vermillion city hasn't been made yet.

A lot of people are finding the water gym to be kind of tricky to figure out.
In that gym, the goal is to find a path around the receptionist and also find a key to the door.
When you first enter that gym, there are paths to the left and right. Apparently, this isn't obvious to many people.
Last edited by humbird0 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
humbird0

Postby Thaedael » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:45 am

You are now out of the moderation period. Feel free to run around and do as you please, and if you need anything just give the moderation team a shout =).

As for what I said previously. I just edited my post, its supposed to say "ditched" not "dissed". Shows how tired I am these days when I fail to spell properly, something I pride myself on (I am very anal about written language, especially when English isn't my first language.) A long time ago I offered to help you with art, but then I disappeared as I mentioned, and I feel bad for never getting back in touch.

That being said. If you want to keep the original style theme of pokemon, you could blend trainer sprites with pokemon sprites. It is relatively easy as I had demonstrated in the past, as well as keeps the art across the board consistent. As for world sprites. I think either changing all the sprites to ness-styled (it is earthbound that was the base wasn't it? Been a while since I used them) or to the pikachu styled over-world. However considering most of the sex is done with the larger sprite,s using that as a base would work too, but then it gets weird when using the tiling for the buildings etc.

Looking for my old sprites to attach if anyone else would take over the task etc. Otherwise I will beat up AnooB until he "volunteers" to help you =P.

Edit: Looked and only found the rattata girl, can't find raticate, pikachu, raichu, and spearow. Guess I lost them in the computer crash =/

Rattata Girl.png

Edit 2: Found Pikachu, but its not the original scaled one, will need to be cut down in scale back to 1:1 =/

Thaedael

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 am

yillsemkcuf Wrote:This is a quick photo shop image for the caterpie. I dint worry over much about detail because I don't know how pixelated it will become. Also the layers have both a colored and uncolored version. Hope it helps. *PS if you really like it I will do a back and horny version too. Just leave me a message on this fourm.
its in a ziped folder because psd images arn't allowed.

The design of that caterpie kind of looks like something you'd find in a final fantasy game, which is very interesting.
But I probably won't use it. It's tricky to make Caterpie look sexy.
Perhaps a more human-looking character with the coloring and antennas of caterpie might work better.
I'll probably try my hand at drawing one in a few days to see if that approach will work.
I was thinking about imitating the original rejected boxart for the game Centipede, except with a visible face and expressions.
Attachments
rejected_centipede_boxart.jpg
rejected_centipede_boxart.jpg (88.29 KiB) Viewed 30073 times
Last edited by humbird0 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
humbird0

Postby KBridget » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:03 am

Between humbird0 and Hnyarly I am surrounded by geniuses. Best forum group ever...
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:08 am

Those pokemorph sprites are very nice.
I'm actually more accustomed to drawing and shading pictures, than doing sprite art.
Probably because I get so picky about the fine details.
It's tempting to consider doing all the battle graphics as sprites since it would look more authentic.
But on the other hand, can you really say no to THIS?
Attachments
poryBattle.png
poryBattle.png (32.11 KiB) Viewed 30087 times
porygon.png
porygon.png (62.62 KiB) Viewed 30087 times
humbird0

Postby Craftcrafter » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:51 am

humbird0 Wrote:
keradi01 Wrote:I believe there was mention of a diglit pokemorph somewhere in the game but I've never actually seen one. Is it actually there or is it just something planned?

I plan to draw pokemorph pictures for every pokemon that'll be in this game.
I just haven't gotten around to it.
This game will only have about 15 pokemon in it.

If anyone wants to help with the art, that'd be awesome.
This is the progress I have so far (not counting porygon)
http://www.toonchamp.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=8&t=1810

The forum post has way more than 15 pokemon! (you listed 29)

I'd be glad to help, where can I reach you with the pics once I finish? Wouldn't want to embark on something and then have nowhere to send it

Also, is the list up-to-date? Looks like you already have Porygon, wouldn't want to send duplicates of pokemon you already have finished.

Edit: I felt in the mood so I whipped these two up in 3 hours with Flash and touchpad (my preferred method of drawing)

Tentacool front and Tentacool horny, the back isn't as exciting so I'm procrastinating it lol
Attachments
HornyTenta.png
HornyTenta.png (47.24 KiB) Viewed 29989 times
FrontTenta.png
FrontTenta.png (43.76 KiB) Viewed 29989 times
Craftcrafter

Postby testmonkey11 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:05 am

Would you be interested interested in flash submissions or should they just be jpegs? I'm just starting with flash and though I would try a pseudo trace before I started any new forms.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Project.swf [ 17.5 KiB | Viewed 29544 times ]

testmonkey11
Newly Registered

Postby yillsemkcuf » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:52 am

You wanted more humonoid ideas..
Diglet stumped me cus diglet boobs just arnt hot...
so this is all ive got.
Attachments
diglet.png
diglet.png (10.42 KiB) Viewed 29981 times
"A Pessimist is what an optimist calls a Realist."
yillsemkcuf

Postby duels53 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:48 am

I am stuck in Pewter I have gone through every possible exit and every hidden cave. I have returned the picture and delivered the letter back to the mom. Where am I supposed to go?
duels53
Newly Registered

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Craftcrafter Wrote:The forum post has way more than 15 pokemon! (you listed 29)

You're right, my mistake.
I was thinking about how many pokemon you'd need to catch to have them all, since many of them evolve.
I didn't show porygon on that list because I wanted it to be a surprise for people playing this new update.
I also plan to have Clefable in the game much later.
But other than that, all the pokemon are listed on that site.
humbird0

Postby omp123 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:24 pm

yillsemkcuf Wrote:You wanted more humonoid ideas..
Diglet stumped me cus diglet boobs just arnt hot...
so this is all ive got.

omp123

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 pm

"Giving head" just took on a whole new meaning.
humbird0

Postby Draconis381 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:12 am

Well the rest of Diglet's body is under ground, and I don't see why becoming a Pokemorph should change that, so maybe just show their head? Leave the rest to the imagination?

Found these pics when looking around, some thing like these could be good.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL6_ccK7NZOuGSAwEP0bxxt0Fes5jcoYXeq0CpSilOFdi_6ftRQRl__uwq
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9wPdp92C_TSEU7U8Iz-y36fqdnemRzYSSfPNlTmEsEb4sh50o
Draconis381
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:49 am

I like that you made the game in Earthbound style. The blockwise movement in Pokemon was not as fun to play.

As well, it's a great game; large and fun. There are some quirks to it, but overall it's nice.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Thee Pie Man » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 am

humbird0 Wrote:
dk08 Wrote:Yo guys how to catch porygon???? Pokeball doesnt work it is strange need help

Porygon is over-powered, so I made her uncatchable.
She's more like a mini-boss.

I poisoned her and turned her into missingno x.x I think I should be allowed to catch it since I have all level sixes xD It doesn't seem fair xP
Especially given that she's really good looking.
~Life is fragile thing, but also it can be hardening, it can be enduring, it can be sad, it can be happy. If things don't seem to be going your way at first, look forward and hold on to what you believe in, it can be one of the strongest things of all~
Thee Pie Man

Location: Dunken Donuts, "If they don't have pie I am killing someone."

Postby Stapler » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am

humbird0 Wrote:
Stapler Wrote:...it might be helpful to maybe put a sign, maybe a riddle or something explaining that you had to look for the key.

A couple of the trainers in the water gym mention that you need a key to open the door.
One of them even tells you which room it's in.

My apologies then, I don't think I really bothered to interact with all of the trainers in the gym since my attention span at the point probably shifted to "Holy shit I can't get out of here!" due to the trainers blocking the entrance path and path forward(in the rooms with the ice skating old people and rocket woman). :P
Stapler
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects