Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/12)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character is your favorite so far?

Emilia (Warrior)
12%
Rhiannon (Berserker)
13%
Irine (Priest)
10%
Cesca (Thief)
13%
Thyme (Sage)
16%
Lanie (Magician)
13%
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
10%
Asella (Paladin)
12%

Total votes : 1714

Re: Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.08 (1/7/12

Postby KITAmaru » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:43 pm

Well, I'm something of an internal fan myself, and after having worked with these models close up, I am pretty impressed with the amount of detail that went into them, even if some of the models aren't 100% accurate. I have found two people who really like the look, so needless to say, you will see these used in some scenes, but definitely not every scene involving internal. I wouldn't consider putting it in if absolutely no one liked it. At any rate, the people who don't fancy that kind of thing won't have to worry about every new scene involving this.

Sorry but, even if I get a majority vote this time around, it IS a game made for me before everyone else, so expect a scene or two with it, as you don't have to enjoy those few.
Current project:
Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Update: 0.09 (4/18/12):
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1640
Wiki:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com
KITAmaru

Postby Adelhart » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 pm

I personally don't mind the internal shots. Though everytime would be too much, occasionally isn't bad either. By the way, are you going to put these extra "100 hit" pictures in the game somehow? I would love being able to see them in the gallery as an "achievement" or as a reward for doing special, non-storyline quest related things. Adds a little extra to it I think haha
Adelhart

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:55 pm

Welp, like I said, if even ONE internal fan likes the stuff, I won't complain, since it'll be there for their benefit.

KITA can totally be the necessary one, and then there was even also the other guy.

I STAND SILENCED.
Lucky777

Postby KITAmaru » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:09 am

Welp, no worries--after all, I do try to expand my scope personally for some peoples' requests, so either way, there's going to be a variety of different fetishes covered in the game. I won't promise that the players will like all of 'em, though!

At any rate, the 100 hit pictures... well, I could, plus it would ensure that people who acquired them from other forums that I don't frequent as often can still see them. Perhaps by the end of the first game, I may have a 'bonus' scene for each girl, if the person has unlocked most of the scenes via a specific path. I dunno yet, we'll see!
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby Raio10 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 am

KITAmaru Wrote:Welp, no worries--after all, I do try to expand my scope personally for some peoples' requests, so either way, there's going to be a variety of different fetishes covered in the game. I won't promise that the players will like all of 'em, though!

At any rate, the 100 hit pictures... well, I could, plus it would ensure that people who acquired them from other forums that I don't frequent as often can still see them. Perhaps by the end of the first game, I may have a 'bonus' scene for each girl, if the person has unlocked most of the scenes via a specific path. I dunno yet, we'll see!

That sounds interesting i have gotten all the scenes for 4 characters in the last version and i cannot wait to see what will be involved in the next full version keep up the good work KITA.
Raio10

Postby Yugo654 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:21 am

KITAmaru Wrote:Well, I'm something of an internal fan myself, and after having worked with these models close up, I am pretty impressed with the amount of detail that went into them, even if some of the models aren't 100% accurate. I have found two people who really like the look, so needless to say, you will see these used in some scenes, but definitely not every scene involving internal. I wouldn't consider putting it in if absolutely no one liked it. At any rate, the people who don't fancy that kind of thing won't have to worry about every new scene involving this.

Sorry but, even if I get a majority vote this time around, it IS a game made for me before everyone else, so expect a scene or two with it, as you don't have to enjoy those few.

Don't worry KITA, count me in as another person all for internal.
I'm an internal fan myself, and I'm glad to see the sample picture of it be on my favorite character Sairyn. :D
Just makes me more hype for the next update.
Yugo654
Newly Registered

Postby proxxie » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:42 am

Just want to throw out there that I am a fan of the internal shots (though not every shot should be, of course). I particularly like it with scenes involving dogs, since it gives you an opportunity to show the knot.
proxxie
Newly Registered

Postby Zero251 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:04 am

Okay, now let's go for the 200 vote mark! XD
Zero251

Postby xgermkill » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Keep up the good work man been playing the game since the early versions and I must say I love it.
I like to watch things die by my hand, unless there nekos, hot women or my friends, and you just seem like and aqaintence so give me a cookie and ill call you a neko women friend of manliness.
xgermkill
Newly Registered

Postby Rakarth » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Involving the internal shots... A option to turn those on would be nice.... So if you want the scene without it you can have it or if you want it more power to you.
Rakarth

Postby Sakome » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:21 am

I doubt that's possible? Or at least not with RPG creator
Sakome

Postby DragonRB » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 am

It's certainly possible, it would just mean a decent amount of extra work for poor KITA. It's not a bad idea, per se, but probably not in the cards with everything else he's doing.
DragonRB

Postby Sakome » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:27 am

The program can do that? Interesting...didn't know it was that customizable
Sakome

Postby raziel321 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 am

Sure, it would be possible. Just create two pictures for each scene and show one, depending on the switch which represents your choice if you want internal or not.
But while possible, it would mean working on every existing scene and by far too much work for too little gain.
raziel321

Postby Rakarth » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:05 pm

It wouldn't for every scene if he made it work only with the internal scene shots, and it's much more simpler and easier to do... But yeah it would mean more work for kita.... I wish I could help him with the game but I'm not good enough with it yet.
Rakarth

Postby Rakarth » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:07 pm

KITAmaru Wrote:Welp, no worries--after all, I do try to expand my scope personally for some peoples' requests, so either way, there's going to be a variety of different fetishes covered in the game. I won't promise that the players will like all of 'em, though!

Btw kita I don't see a problem with any of them :D Although some more tentacles would be nice ^^
Rakarth

Postby lolineko » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:21 am

Hello! I just found out about this game of yours yesterday.
Late. I know.
This game rocks. You have done a very good job.
Thanks, man!
I noticed that there are a row of toilets in the bathroom area, but there are no scene involving those?
I hope there will be, in future update.
:)
lolineko
Newly Registered

Postby sky-eye » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:10 pm

KITAmaru Wrote:Welp, no worries--after all, I do try to expand my scope personally for some peoples' requests, so either way, there's going to be a variety of different fetishes covered in the game. I won't promise that the players will like all of 'em, though

This is pretty much the design overview of the game from my point of view: it's a pick-and-mix. You can't go into a game like this and complain about one fetish because there's like fifty of them. You just go find one of the other forty-nine in there instead.
sky-eye

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:14 pm

sky-eye Wrote:You can't go into a game like this and complain about one fetish because there's like fifty of them. You just go find one of the other forty-nine in there instead.

If it's possible for an opinion to be OBJECTIVELY right, it's that one expressed by Sky-Eye.

If it ain't possible, his still comes pretty fucking close.

Yet, hypocritical or not

I'd still complain about dat guro or scat, I swear
Lucky777

Postby KITAmaru » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Hah, well that's fine by me--I'm still not putting in heavy guro or scat anyway. I addressed the possibility of some light ryona or BDSM-related stuff, but you won't see any dismemberment, evisceration, stuff like that.

And yep, sorry but even for the internal fans (including myself) I'm not gonna put it in EVERY single existing scene; just a couple and you can enjoy those as you wish. Indeed, the pick-and-mix is how it's been going so far, and I intend to keep it that way for the most part.

In other news, midterms are over... woo! Back to makin' stuff.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner