Subcription notification issue?

Report any bugs that need fixing here. Please subscribe to your topics as they may be moved if they are not really bugs.

Subcription notification issue?

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:39 am

So, I subscribed to a topic, and there have been posts in it since my subscription, but I don't see any notifications. Is it because I'm a newly registered user? Or is this a common problem?
fragmasterson

Re: Subcription notification issue?

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Actually, I see now, the notifications are in emails. I don't check this particular account often, so I didn't notice. I would have figured (and I prefer) I'd get notifications directly on the site, in messages perhaps, but oh well.
fragmasterson

Postby Renara » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Sorry for the late reply!
You can view your subscribed threads from your User Control Panel under Manage Subscriptions, this link should take you there, you might consider bookmarking that page instead of visiting the forum index, that way you can immediately see which of your subscribed topics has new posts.
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Renara Wrote:Sorry for the late reply!
You can view your subscribed threads from your User Control Panel under Manage Subscriptions, this link should take you there, you might consider bookmarking that page instead of visiting the forum index, that way you can immediately see which of your subscribed topics has new posts.

Sweet deal, did not notice that before. Thanks.
fragmasterson

Return to Bugs