Help! Can't post ANYTHING on my other account.

Report any bugs that need fixing here. Please subscribe to your topics as they may be moved if they are not really bugs.

Help! Can't post ANYTHING on my other account.

Postby SneakyReena » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 am

I just created a new account that can apparently post, but my main account, Reena, is completely unable to post at the moment. PMs, posts, nothing. Every time, I get the error that it hasn't been long enough since my last post. Coincidentally, it was right after I got a server connection error to the site for a couple hours?

Can someone help me out, please? I'm frustrated because I can't post or anything right now - I either have this trial account that can't post to boards or PMs, or my main account that just straight up can't post!
SneakyReena
Newly Registered

Re: Help! Can't post ANYTHING on my other account.

Postby BENDER_GALAXYHEART » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:01 pm

There is a 10 post moderation period. Need to make 10 posts before becoming a full member of the site. It's in the "Why are my posts not showing up" sticky.
BENDER_GALAXYHEART

Re: Help! Can't post ANYTHING on my other account.

Postby Stickasensi » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:47 am

Bender i dont think thats what reena means what reena is saying is:
His main account has ceased to function properly and he does not know why so he created this new one to substitute, he wants to know why his main account cannot post
No! forget the glass, just give me the pitcher, for I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death... which I hope is soon. Amen.
~ Archer
Stickasensi

Return to Bugs