Unable to use reply to PMs

Report any bugs that need fixing here. Please subscribe to your topics as they may be moved if they are not really bugs.

Unable to use reply to PMs

Postby WonderGamer » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Not really a bug, but it appears that I am not able to send PMs. This happens to be a problem because I received a PM from Hnyarly & am unable to respond to them. There are also no other contact information available on their profile, so I don't really have any way to respond to their PM. My only question is, how long do I have to wait until the abililty to send PMs (or at least the ability to reply to PMs) becomes available to me. I don't want them to think that I'm ignoring them, but I kind of don't have any way to answer their question unless it's on public forums. :(
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Re: Unable to use reply to PMs

Postby Thaedael » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 am

Hey WonderGamer;
In the past we had a few instances of PM bullying and overall just bad etiquette. To prevent this all members that sign up to the forums have a 10 post moderation period where your posts are reviewed by moderators, and during this period you can only receive pm's. Once you have exited the 10 post moderation period you are free to post as you wish.
Thaedael

Postby WonderGamer » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:51 pm

I guess I'll have to wait until then then. If I'm lucky, Hnyarly will see this post & know that I am not ignoring them.

And I understand the situation of PM spamming. This is something that happens pretty regularly on a number of the forums that I post on, so I don't blame you for taking messures to put a stop to it.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby shosdu » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:52 am

ing that happens pretty regularly on a number of the forums that I post on, so I don't blame you for taking messures to put a stop to it.
shosdu
Newly Registered

Postby suki888 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:38 am

it is fix now.thanks to all here.
suki888

Return to Bugs