Hidden Room under the lake

Report any bugs that need fixing here. Please subscribe to your topics as they may be moved if they are not really bugs.

Hidden Room under the lake

Postby dacki » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Hello, it's my first post and I want to tell you how I appreciate your work. It's astonishing ...

In the lake screen there's a hidden button in the tree that unlock the passage to the room mentioned in the title, here there's a couple of lizardman fucking a mermaid. The problem is that the scene is freezed and neither pressing the button unlock it.

Here there's the room

http://www.imagebam.com/image/9dc4fb67803067
dacki

Re: Hidden Room under the lake

Postby trunks2585 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:49 pm

this isn't a room that's meant to be accessible yet in the game, it's just there as a leftover idea that we havn't tied in yet.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby dacki » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Thanks for the response.
dacki

Postby DemonFiren » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Sad, though...well, future will show.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Smackman » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:01 am

that scene should get animated!
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Renara » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Ah yes; I didn't realise that scene was still connected, I didn't put it down as a priority since it's so unfinished (only static poses), my focus for v0.2 was on getting existing partial animations finished before I looked at anything completely new. I realise that didn't entirely stop me as I threw in loads of idle animations, but hey, it's easy to get side-tracked like that :D

But uhm...yeah, it could make it into a later v0.2.x release, if any enterprising individuals want to have a go at completing some of the animations, or even building one that Krystal can join in with (just watching the Mermaids having all the fun ain't so interesting IMO) then they may be easy enough to add into a release?
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Drougdor » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:18 am

YES!!! Please someone make something down there that would be just awsome. I actually found it by accident and though that something should really be put down there. So please if anyone has any ideas and some free time, try to put something in there.
Drougdor
Newly Registered

Postby SexyFoxTime » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 pm

True,It would be great to put things like that down there :P i have MORE THAN ENOUGH IDEAS MUAH, "FACEPALM"..X_X
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime, your daily Birthday suprise :3
SexyFoxTime

Location: Sitting in a meadow, cleaning my sword, looking for her...

Postby Lemonistic » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:22 am

I've been following this guys project for a while and I was actually going to recommend that he should see if he could get into the game like under the lake, I didn't realize that's wear he got it from lol. Or at least that's what you guys are making it sound like, is this the room your talking about?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=513
All credit goes to him in all I just posted it here.
Lemonistic

Postby adambom5 » Sun May 22, 2011 10:50 pm

How do you enter this room? general location of this hidden button please
adambom5
Newly Registered

Postby suki888 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 am

dacki Wrote:Hello, it's my first post and I want to tell you how I appreciate your work. It's astonishing ...

In the lake screen there's a hidden button in the tree that unlock the passage to the room mentioned in the title, here there's a couple of lizardman fucking a mermaid. The problem is that the scene is freezed and neither pressing the button unlock it.

Here there's the room

http://www.imagebam.com/image/9dc4fb67803067

yes your true,this forum is so nice..
suki888

Return to Bugs