MiM (hacked) - On Hiatus since Feb 17, 2013

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: A MiM hack

Postby Person8 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Oh my god this hack is amazing. I love that you were considerate enough to give us choice of which girl we wanted to use.

Some requests:
- Edit the program so that the "endings" are with the girl you select (with her bust size)
- Please have a breast-size upgrade go beyond just "once." I...uh...like 'em...big. Like, head-sized. (addendum: please have the player be able to cap the breast size at the beginning after selecting the girl, if they're so inclined; I know a lot of people don't like tits TOO big)
- Choosing the girl is amazing, but it'd be fun to dress up your favorite girl differently. Could you "select" a girl, then be able to give her another character's costume if you wanted?
ex. Choose Liru, then have her wear the Fire Flower Peach dress/crown, etc.
Person8
Newly Registered

Postby Blargh » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Person8 Wrote:Oh my god this hack is amazing. I love that you were considerate enough to give us choice of which girl we wanted to use.

Some requests:
- Edit the program so that the "endings" are with the girl you select (with her bust size)
- Please have a breast-size upgrade go beyond just "once." I...uh...like 'em...big. Like, head-sized. (addendum: please have the player be able to cap the breast size at the beginning after selecting the girl, if they're so inclined; I know a lot of people don't like tits TOO big)
- Choosing the girl is amazing, but it'd be fun to dress up your favorite girl differently. Could you "select" a girl, then be able to give her another character's costume if you wanted?
ex. Choose Liru, then have her wear the Fire Flower Peach dress/crown, etc.

The answers are yes, no, no.

Endings upgrade can be done, hopefully without too much hassle; just a matter of switching out the parts.

Breast sizes are stuck for now. The main issue is just that the way power-ups work right now you'd go from 0 to maximum almost immediately (the hitTest activates as long as the character is in contact with the icon, so it doesn't work just once, it works about 10 times a second).

Too much coding involved in the dress-up. It can be done, but I don't want to commit to it right now (though small accessories like the crown won't change because they're part of the character's graphic).
"Is that seriously the end of that story?"
Blargh

Postby Reaver » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:52 pm

could you make it so the cum will stay on the body
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Blargh » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:04 am

When I've learned how masking works, sure.
Blargh

Postby Shadow_Dynasty » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Hiya there, I am new here, and I was wondering, if you can get his permission, from Another Arrow, why not use his Koopa as another enemy in the game? Its a stretch, but it would give the game more various characters for the player's to play with, plus Another Arrow already has some animation, just need to make a walking Animation. Unfortunately I have no coding or drawing skills, but this is just an idea I wanted to point out.
Shadow_Dynasty

Postby Shadow_Dynasty » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:11 am

Hey there, I am new here, and I was wondering about something; if you could get the permission from Another Arrow, would you want to use his Koopa? he already seem to have some animation, and I think all your would need to do is animate Koopa walking. Unfortunately, I don't know how to program codes nor how to draw, other wise I would have put in my two cents, but it was just a thought.
Shadow_Dynasty

Postby randomsomeone » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:16 am

So... This is my first post on the LoK fourms.

I have some comments on the game so far.

1. Its the best version of MiM i've seen so far
2. The Pikachu and Ditto characters seem a little bit off to me
3. There is a noticeable difference between the ??? and naked Zelda
4. I agree with Blargh about the different stages of breast size, I downloaded the source of the previous version and tried adding a third breast size. Didn't work. It might if there was a new power-up (e.x. Megamushroom).
randomsomeone
Newly Registered

Postby misterblur » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:19 pm

hello im new i just want to say that this is awesome work Blargh! n about the breast size i found a swf on swfchan with super breast for peach in mario is missing hope its useful in some way
http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=870 ... =942&h=600
misterblur
Newly Registered

Postby Person8 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:59 pm

randomsomeone Wrote:4. I agree with Blargh about the different stages of breast size, I downloaded the source of the previous version and tried adding a third breast size. Didn't work. It might if there was a new power-up (e.x. Megamushroom).

Well, about that, has anyone tried going back to the first version's code of having the breast increase mushroom disappearing after touching it the first time?

May it stop the upgrade code from pushing more than once? Also, could it help by stacking the upgrade to a new third, larger size with the second touch of a mushroom?
Person8
Newly Registered

Postby Blargh » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Shadow_Dynasty Wrote:Hey there, I am new here, and I was wondering about something; if you could get the permission from Another Arrow, would you want to use his Koopa? he already seem to have some animation, and I think all your would need to do is animate Koopa walking. Unfortunately, I don't know how to program codes nor how to draw, other wise I would have put in my two cents, but it was just a thought.

I already thought about that, but I'm putting it off until I start making new enemies. For now it's just the Goombas.

randomsomeone Wrote:So... This is my first post on the LoK fourms.

I have some comments on the game so far.

1. Its the best version of MiM i've seen so far
2. The Pikachu and Ditto characters seem a little bit off to me
3. There is a noticeable difference between the ??? and naked Zelda
4. I agree with Blargh about the different stages of breast size, I downloaded the source of the previous version and tried adding a third breast size. Didn't work. It might if there was a new power-up (e.x. Megamushroom).

1. Thanks. :)
2. I know Ditto is off (the parts are not Playshapes standard, and the ass cheek did not fit the thigh to start), but Pikachu is mainly a recolor of naked Samus with pointy ears and a tail.
3. They are pretty much exactly the same. The ??? is a placeholder for another character (preferrably Shiek if someone can make a Playshapes standard version >_>), same as with the second Arcanine in the Pokemon selection.
4. I agree with me too. I could make it work, but it would involve making the mushrooms disappear after pick-up, and figuring out a new method of breast reduction for those that go too far.
Blargh

Postby Reaver » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:22 am

are u going to try making more positions for the game because althogh the game is pretty good as it is and with all the updates you've done it really needs some more and different action or its just the same but in a different costume. :)
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Sexybones » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:03 am

Lets hope that Blargh work on those extra Goomba and Morty scene's get released very soon.
Sexybones

Postby Blargh » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 am

ikechi Wrote:are u going to try making more positions for the game because althogh the game is pretty good as it is and with all the updates you've done it really needs some more and different action or its just the same but in a different costume. :)

Yes, I will. It's in my list of things I will be working on. Even stuff I've categorically said 'no' to may get included eventually if I can figure out an easy way to implement it.

Sexybones Wrote:Lets hope that Blargh work on those extra Goomba and Morty scene's get released very soon.

Erm, I've come along very far on DC Universe Online (at level 29 out of 30 already) and will be done soon. I've started in on Dead Space 2, but I'm already about 1/3 done so that shouldn't take very long to finish off. And I've got the redo of the deepthroat scene mostly done and.... :oops: I haven't really been working on it much this month, but I will definitely be done by the end of February (I've got a week off from work around the middle of the month, and there shouldn't be any other games coming out soon that I care about), if not earlier.

So, I'm sorry for not having this done already. Please put down the burning torches and the pitchforks and the things that go places that I probably don't want to consider. I swear to you, it truly hurts me inside every time I decide to play those other games and put off working on MiM ;>_>, but I will still be working on it....soon. <_<;
Blargh

Postby Mechanios » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:03 pm

Blargh Wrote:Erm, I've come along very far on DC Universe Online (at level 29 out of 30 already) and will be done soon. I've started in on Dead Space 2, but I'm already about 1/3 done so that shouldn't take very long to finish off.

I'm only lvl 22. And I've beat Dead Space 2. It made me shit a few bricks, to be honest. :D
Mechanios

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:46 am

Oh, Dead Space 2. I'm planning on getting it soon. I loved the first one, so it's understandable to miss some time playing it, no pitchforks or torches here.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Lord Panzi » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:30 pm

could you perhaps change the space button to another one? the program i have to view SWF files used space to jump ahead quite a ways

also, excellent job
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Blargh » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:27 am

Mechanios Wrote:
Blargh Wrote:Erm, I've come along very far on DC Universe Online (at level 29 out of 30 already) and will be done soon. I've started in on Dead Space 2, but I'm already about 1/3 done so that shouldn't take very long to finish off.

I'm only lvl 22. And I've beat Dead Space 2. It made me shit a few bricks, to be honest. :D

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Oh, Dead Space 2. I'm planning on getting it soon. I loved the first one, so it's understandable to miss some time playing it, no pitchforks or torches here.

Thanks for understanding. ^_^ I'll be trying to devote more time to this project, a couple hours here and there. At the very least, I want to give a preview of each part as I finish them, so that people can see where I'm at. One thing I'll note right now, though, is that the sounds will be off in the first part and non-existent in the new content. That'll come when I've got the time to learn how sound works in flash. ;)
Blargh

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 am

Shadow_Dynasty Wrote:Hey there, I am new here, and I was wondering about something; if you could get the permission from Another Arrow, would you want to use his Koopa? he already seem to have some animation, and I think all your would need to do is animate Koopa walking. Unfortunately, I don't know how to program codes nor how to draw, other wise I would have put in my two cents, but it was just a thought.

yea do this
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 am

hey uh are you still updating this????
Anonymous

Postby Blargh » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:25 pm

paint-the-seconds Wrote:hey uh are you still updating this????

Of course I am. That was answered two posts ago. I've just been distracted by other games. I think I'm gonna go for quick and dirty transitions for now, so that I can get through the good stuff faster.

But since it's been almost a month since my last update, here's a preview of where I'm at right now. Press space to advance, and at the end right-click and choose rewind to start over. Many things are out of place right now, like the cum (because the first frame of most of it is invisible, so it's either hard to click on or it gets in the way of clicking on other things behind it).
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

MiM Morton scene template.swf [ 1.19 MiB | Viewed 6799 times ]

Blargh

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner