Peril on Pokemorph Island

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Peril on Pokemorph Island

Postby rooiehaan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 am

Even though i never even seen that pokemon (i stopped after playing ruby; too much of the same)
i really, really like it.
i was kind of surprised though when you mentioned that the project isn't going anywhere

do you need any help?
i know i'm not the best artist out there, and i'm too lazy to do any programming,
but i can put my hand to some basic background art and i'm a pretty decent writer;
plus i really like your idea and i love to help out
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby shorterm » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:17 pm

No progress? It'd be great if it did get done, I'll be happy so long as you keep making those pictures.
hooray for useless posts.
33.5 Lurk moar — it's never enough.
shorterm

Postby 2kewl4scool » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:47 am

what about a herm ditto and a blazekin??? anyone else seeing it too??
Insert witty remark HERE
2kewl4scool

Postby bluedude69 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:39 pm

2kewl4scool Wrote:what about a herm ditto and a blazekin??? anyone else seeing it too??

YES!
Trollestia or Mollestia? desursions desursions.
bluedude69

Postby berserkerhorn » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 pm

people... chill.. it's eggplant's decision on whether we put them in or not.
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby 2kewl4scool » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:08 am

yeah i know, but slapping ideas out onto the forums is what gets thoughts going fo the more artistically inclined. like eggplant. i just thought that it would be FREAKIN SWEET XD
Insert witty remark HERE
2kewl4scool

Postby Eggplants » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:36 pm

You know what, Rooiehaan? If this project does end up getting anywhere I would LOVE to take you up on your offer! Oh and also guys, I guess I should explain what I'm trying to go for in terms of pokebabe ideas. There are particular Pokemon that already kinda have a human-like structure and that's exactly what I'm not going for. Because all my babes look like people anyway so what I'm really looking for are Pokemon with particular details that can be converted to hair or anything else that would look sexy on em. I'm also trying to stay away from the newer legendaries because I think they'd be a bit too easy to make and I don't want this island to be heavily populated in legendary Pokemon.

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to do Blaziken's face but in the meantime. . . . . Dusclops!
Pokebabe Dusclops.png
This is what I mean by particular details.
Pokebabe Dusclops.png (46.42 KiB) Viewed 8447 times

Oh and thanks for pointing out the eye thing, Mr L. I was originally having her with one eyebrow raised but I was trying to get through drawing her so quick I guess I totally missed how not right it looks.
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby MR L » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 pm

np
The *not* official useless idea guy.
MR L

Postby rooiehaan » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:40 am

I received a very smexy pokemon h-story by Goryokaku, its a pretty good read and it might give you some more ideas :3 the link beloww~

and about the dusclops, i am once again amazed by your ability to turn something as fugly as a dusclops into a pretty litl' thaing like that. chapeau! (thought i'd love to see her with hands a bit more groping ;))

and for pokemon you'd wish to try drawing, i was just trying to ride along with that train of thought and looked up some pokemon...
and i came up with dustox (yellow things on the head, purple bod with tiny green wings(if you draw wings at all))
carvanha and glalie (for the more 'emo' looking chick)
and finally chimecho (the long tail and the gold thingy on its head)

but yeah, i'll let you pick your pokemon and just continue to love your art if thats what you prefer :3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8XKTS5RO <- poké story (its a human girl playing around with poké's)
rooiehaan

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 am

Do you have fla or swf of these models with pieces broken apart / hidden areas filled for animation?
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Mr. House » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 pm

I thought this thread had died, I'm glad to see it's alive and kicking again. So, how's the progress going? Is this going to become something or is it just to create pokemorphs?

Oh and Eggplants, I hope you've made a start on the most popular pokemon/pokemorph.. Not that it needs much of a pokemorph.. 100 Internets if you know who I'm talking about. ;)
The House Always Wins
Mr. House

Postby Eggplants » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Argh! .doc argh! Sorry I've just never had a use for MS Word so I can't read the story :? But out of your ideas I think I really like the thought of carvanha! Man that's going to be a tough one. I guess I should probably start making sprites again too.

Here's Dustee again but with those groping hands ;)
blupehbluh.png
She's like a cuddly girl in pajamas
blupehbluh.png (19.13 KiB) Viewed 7543 times
just wanted to know if anything was wrong before I make the final.
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Nothing wrong with that. Also, I use Openoffice.org (yes; that's the name of the program) which has it's own file extension (.odf) but also opens .doc.
Zeus Kabob

Postby rooiehaan » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:08 am

i opened it with wordpad first, cuz word 2007 didn't like me enough to open it (worked perfectly on the second try though Dx )

i could try mopping up something for the carvanha, but i'm sure my art will either suck or ruin the picture, so i'm a bit hesitant about that :3 youre the artist, i dun want to mess with artistic stuff hahaha

About the hands: i love them. It might seem a bit wierd, but then again dusclops IS wierd, so i think it suits better this way.

oh, and i've taken the liberty of thinking about a story-line for ya, but i still have to work things out.
The basis is:
A great (and mostly rich) Pokemon master is saddened by the fact that Pokemon know love but have no way to express it. Therefore he pays a whole bunch of scientists to make a device that turns Pokemon into more human-like beings, giving the ability to have sex, among other things.
The scientists are send to a small island uninhabited by humans, and are given permission to set up shop there. The result: a small island filled with the pokémaster's exotic Pokemon, turned partly human due to a large beacon in the middle of the island. The results of turning are excellent, but the results concerning the pokemon expressing their love is not. The pokemaster is saddened to hear this, and sends his own private fucktoy, the ditto (also transformed), to the island to teach the other Pokemon the meaning of sex.

now, i wasn't really sure of your take of the game, mainly concerning your idea about the ditto being a girl and the Pokemon being guys or vice versa, but i guess this story could apply to both cases.

wow, this turned out to be such a rant D:
sorry about that
rooiehaan

Postby shorterm » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:40 am

I already know of one storyline relatinf to pokemorphs, though it would need some changeing to explain why ditto does these things.(assuming people worry about "plot holes")
shorterm

Postby mando » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Eggplants, I'm really digging the style your putting into your pokemorphs.
I'm wondering if you're planning on putting those posed photos into the game.

What you could do is have a photo book/scrap book that the ditto has. Once you have sex with a pokemon it fills in a page with the posed pictures you've been doing.
mando

Postby shorterm » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 pm

mando Wrote:Eggplants, I'm really digging the style your putting into your pokemorphs.
I'm wondering if you're planning on putting those posed photos into the game.

What you could do is have a photo book/scrap book that the ditto has. Once you have sex with a pokemon it fills in a page with the posed pictures you've been doing.

+1 vote for this
shorterm

Postby Eggplants » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 am

Damn that storyline sounds great, Rooiehaan! It just makes the game make so much more sense because I think it was originally going to be only the chicks who where morphed and the guys were still pokeform(for sweet monster sex action!) and with this storyline it could actually make sense! Hah! And the fact the it's now about love making instead of breading it makes Mando's idea perfect for it!
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby LittleAli » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 am

Have you thought about using Medicham? It's one of my favorites but I've never seen a pokemorph of one. It also looks fairly easy to change into a pokemorph, like for the hair all you have to do is make a pony tail and have bangs going down on each side.
LittleAli
Newly Registered

Postby rooiehaan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:01 am

well, if you like it enough i can start working out the details, perhaps even designing the island they're on!
but that is, of course, if you don't have any points you want altered, or even removed. its your project, i'm just trying to help out ^^
rooiehaan

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner