Peril on Pokemorph Island

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Peril on Pokemorph Island

Postby Bussa » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:30 am

Teehee I was joking...

"Do you know what sarcasm is?" She asked sarcastically. :lol:
BUSSA
(Buh-suh)
Bussa

Postby Eggplants » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:12 am

hey sorry for another absence but thanks for the replies. but those earlier suggestions just really leave me wondering where do we want to go with the style? do we want full on furry like that busty pikachu action thing or do we want them a bit more human like the suggestions made by Atemisc? personally I would like to go a bit more human mainly because of how much easier it would be because it's got a much more defined box for me to work within. but I want to know what yous would like to see, pictures or words as long as we know what you're talking about it would be much appreciated.
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby Digfree » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Eggplants Wrote:hey sorry for another absence but thanks for the replies. but those earlier suggestions just really leave me wondering where do we want to go with the style? do we want full on furry like that busty pikachu action thing or do we want them a bit more human like the suggestions made by Atemisc? personally I would like to go a bit more human mainly because of how much easier it would be because it's got a much more defined box for me to work within. but I want to know what yous would like to see, pictures or words as long as we know what you're talking about it would be much appreciated.

I think it would look good, if you had it set up this way.... All the female pokemon more human like, but you could keep the males pokemon like. Not sure how it will work out, but I think it would look decent. just saying
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby mcbobinite » Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Atemisc Wrote:Hm? Hmmm???

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! id love to play this game haha
mcbobinite

Postby Daystar » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 am

My idea for the game objective is simple: for some reason, all the pokemon on the island have stopped breeding. You as the ditto have been tasked by your trainer (or whatever) to help them breed by first becoming female to suck or fuck the seed out of the male pokemon, then turn male (futa or not) to inpregnate the females.
Daystar
Newly Registered

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:28 am

+1 for breating back life into this thread, daystar!

for your question, my dear eggplants, i would recommend using pokémorphs that look like humans, but with typical pokémon stuff, like the ditto you made. furthermore, it might be smart to just look at the male pokémon you are using. is he cewl/usable? if not, you can always morph him a bit.

if you want more ideas, or images to help your inspiration, i've seen some nintendoh movies on newgrounds; some of them included some pokémorphes as well (nidoqueen, scyter etc) wich looked really hot

then for the game itself, a puzzle game would be a nice change of things. run and rape is being done, same with platform. puzzle ftw
items are really important to puzzle games btw, so please think about adding this in
and for missions... how were you planning to let ditto transform? does she transform on sight, or does she need to fuck before transforming?

oh, and before i forget: it might be a long time after your last post, but i really do hope that you will continue this interesting project: its got the ingredients for one hell of a game :3 kudos to ya!
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby origamitoast » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 pm

still working on it? cause it looks good :D
I love riddles? Do you like riddles? I've got one: What always runs but never walks, has a mouth but never eats, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps. Can't get it? It's a river >:3 i've got plenty more just ask me.
origamitoast

Postby BlackKnight » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Daystar Wrote:My idea for the game objective is simple: for some reason, all the pokemon on the island have stopped breeding. You as the ditto have been tasked by your trainer (or whatever) to help them breed by first becoming female to suck or fuck the seed out of the male pokemon, then turn male (futa or not) to inpregnate the females.

That actually does sound like a good idea
BlackKnight

Postby Eggplants » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Yeah thanks heaps, Rooiehaan! That's a great story! Cause I was thinking this would be a world without humans to explain why they're pokemorphs but I might just put a little joke scene where the humans don't understand how Ditto can be so attracted to the the pokemon but then it just switches to Ditto's view and this is the word from his/her/it's eyes.

And just as a bit of a style beta I drew this to see if yous like the art direction. I use to try to make them resemble their original states way too much and it was bugging the hell out of me so I took the easy route. So I'd love to hear your opinions on it good or bad so I can get a good view on how the general is receiving it.
Lopunny.png
Finally made that Loppunny even if it isn't a usable sprite.
Lopunny.png (39.51 KiB) Viewed 9421 times
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Looks great. In my opinion, it wouldn't be any tragedy if the pokemorphs only shared a small amount of material with their constituent pokemon.
Zeus Kabob

Postby rooiehaan » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:34 pm

D:
eggplants, i love you
but may i ask why you have given her hair? I've took the liberty of browsing google for a sec here, and i noticed most drawn lopunnies have no hair, only really big, bright eyebrows.
just interested, i think the art itself is smexy as hell ;)
rooiehaan

Postby mando » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:58 am

Hey Eggplants, its good to see that you haven't given up on this project.

I like the style your using with the pokemorphs.
As for what rooiehan brought up, I'm torn on the hair. It doesn't look bad, but I wonder if it would more pokemorph...ee... without it.
mando

Postby Firesong » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 am

it looks amazing
the hair is the best part imo, i love it!
Firesong

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 am

Let's get the full spectrum working here.
I love the hair. It works for this character and makes her look more like a person mixed with pokemon than a pokemon mixed with a person. I would like to see with no hair (as I'd always like to see more of your art, eggplants), but I like it a lot how it is.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Eggplants » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:37 am

Yeah it's because I like to keep a consistent style and I'm not full on furry so it's a little harder for me to make a sexy ladylike pokemon girl so I thought I'd just get whatever head pieces or other elements they have and kinda convert them into hair. But this forum has it's fair share of furries so lets see if this works.
Lopunny with no hair.png
Bald! Bald! Bald!
Lopunny with no hair.png (38.91 KiB) Viewed 8447 times
There are pokemon that already have something on their heads like Lopunny to make em cuter but my real issue is with pokemon like Mewtwo or Bulbasaur. Think it could just be an option?
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:42 am

Yeah, I like the hair better personally. Maybe having no hair makes it look more like lopunny does, but that's not my goal when looking at anthropomorphic pokemon. Now that I'm thinking of it, I don't really know what my goal is. Bottom line: hair good, no hair not good.

P.S. Anyone here listened to Flying Lotus' Reset EP? I'm listening to it now and it's way too good.
Zeus Kabob

Postby mando » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:26 am

Yea, it's definitely better with hair the way you drew it, and remembering back on the bulbasaur pokemorph you had, it would look good with some appropriate hair, maybe some leafs in her hair or something.

Edit: I'm not actually sure who drew that bulbasaur pokemorph, mainly cause I can't find it. But yea, my point should still be valid.
mando

Postby Boomer » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 am

Excellent work you guys! keep it up! Btw are you guys anywhere with animating? just a question. Those girls are cute can't get enough of them.
Dude what the fuck are you doing here? I have no idea what so ever so leave me alone and let me return to my pathetic loserness.
Boomer

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:57 pm

scrolling back and forth to compare the pics, i found myself humming a little tune which i always do when looking at something sexy.
definitely a good thing

for the hair, i prefer your first pic. Not only because the hair style itself fits her really well, but also because its nicely drawn at that i think a good haircut can make or break a girl's looks.
But aside that, i think the one with the eyebrows looks a bit too bald, even though this way her ears are getting emphasized.

i found a pic on DA that sort of resembles your lopunny, especially the hair (if you ignore the fact that some of it shows up from behind her back ;) )
ive taken the liberty to compare you pic with this one, and i noticed that the ears are bigger in your pic where they are attached to the head. The tips of the ears are also different, have a look and see what looks best.
Attachments
Smexy_Lopunny_4_by_Twime777.jpg
rooiehaan

Postby kojiro » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:18 am

lopunny looks better with the hair ;)
kojiro

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner