New Flash mini-game. Furry Fury: Beta on the Beach

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: New Flash mini-game. Furry Fury: Beta on the Beach

Postby Eggplants » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 pm

nice mini game, I'm surprised you could actually make the enemies lag the game less with code and I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll do with the last cheat. as for glitches, you can move through the walls with the back flip kick just so you know.

also what did you have planned for you're next game? because I may be able to help with sprites if you want.
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby dirtyc101 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:49 am

Wow, so much to comment on I'm going to need to take notes. hahah.

Flip kick does go through the walls. It's one of the bugs I knew about, and was willing to let slide. I had three different methods for preventing movement through the walls, tried them all, this was the 'least bad' of the bunch. Oddly, I thought of a better solution this afternoon. Typical me.

Thrusting animations need more thrust. Noted. Will fix in next game.

Clothing tears take too long in dirtymode. Noted. Will fix in next game, assuming I do a 'dirtymode' instead of invincibility.

Boots never really get removed (unless you REALLY try): I like it myself, but to each their own. I plan on the monsters having more 'strip' attacks in the future, so it's a problem I expect to go away. May consider adding a cheat code for the anti-boot crowd though. hehe. Is it boots in particular you dislike, or would it be any footwear? Say it was sandals or fishnet stockings or stiletto heels?

Does it end? There's not a planned ending, but once you get much past level 50 the game has other bugs that will stop you. Monsters start spawning so low on the screen that you have trouble hitting them, and their placement makes for some wield movement glitches.

As for sprite help, I'm looking to add some different monsters, weapons, & armor. To do that well, I either need to match Playshapes' art style, or start over from scratch. I'm open to either method honestly, although there's some other perks to redoing all of it. For example, I can force the heros to be the same size from the get go, rather than having to mash the others to fit. Getting Suze's head to fit on Krystal's body took forever, and it still doesn't look 'good' imo.

Other than the flip-kick bug, I wasn't really expecting any of these comments. Was kinda expecting more along the lines 'monsters start disappearing at level 7' or 'monsters are cheating' or 'FIX THE LAG' type stuff. I'm going to infer from the lack of bitching that the code itself is fairly solid. If that's not the case, please speak up. ;P

-DirtyC101
dirtyc101

Postby 8749 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:56 am

Reporting a slight bugg, i realized that sometimes in the threesome modes the enemies health starts regenrating...not sure if its a bug but it certainly is dangerous =P ish...

Postby MrBear » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 am

8749 Wrote:Reporting a slight bugg, i realized that sometimes in the threesome modes the enemies health starts regenrating...not sure if its a bug but it certainly is dangerous =P ish...

Which bar starts to regen? Because theres a blue bar that is supposed to go up. The enemy health is under their feet FYI. Take a screenshot, maybe to clearify?

@dirtyc101. Lol @ your whole boot paragraph. I just like seeing Krystal naked with nothing on. Dont we all? Boots look weird on her when shes not wearing any other clothes tbh.
MrBear

Postby MrBear » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 am

Ebonizza Wrote:Gonna disagree with you again on that one, Bear. Just her in boots is a turn on for me. It seems to be that way for a lot of other people, as well.

Easy way to deal with costume preference is a selection menu though. Pretty muuch a win-win situation there, isn't it?

True true. Weird how I didnt notice it earlier. Maybe more sexy boots, then I'll be fine :P. Lizard Girl heels ftw.
MrBear

Postby Ariel » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Ebonizza Wrote:Gonna disagree with you again on that one, Bear. Just her in boots is a turn on for me. It seems to be that way for a lot of other people, as well.

Easy way to deal with costume preference is a selection menu though. Pretty muuch a win-win situation there, isn't it?

I agree, I even like when they take just enough clothes off to have sex and leave the rest on. Like he needs you so bad he just focuses on whats blocking his way in.

As to the actual game I didn't experience any lag or weird things. Although after one sex scene you're pretty much done for, because as soon as it ends there is no grace period to let you get away from the 10 monsters who have lined up next to you waiting for their turn.
Ariel

Postby haloman » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:23 pm

cant wait for the next update! i love it.
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby something » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Ariel Wrote:

I agree, I even like when they take just enough clothes off to have sex and leave the rest on. Like he needs you so bad he just focuses on whats blocking his way in.

As to the actual game I didn't experience any lag or weird things. Although after one sex scene you're pretty much done for, because as soon as it ends there is no grace period to let you get away from the 10 monsters who have lined up next to you waiting for their turn.

It is possible to escape if you hold 's' so that she does her special attack just after she breaks free
something

Postby Crossbow1701 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:36 pm

something Wrote:
Ariel Wrote:

It is possible to escape if you hold 's' so that she does her special attack just after she breaks free

or if your really good you could press d to do a sex grab and not do the second one cuse you regen health that way.
Crossbow1701

Postby clappy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey there. I noted that you wanted some feed back and figured that I enjoy these games I'd make a account to help out.

I didn't notice any glitches but my computer did start slowing down once 6 or so enemies were on screen. I'm running an older laptop that doesn't have the best graphics card, being a laptop and all.

If you want any more info I'll try to keep track of this thread but no guarantees.
clappy
Newly Registered

Postby LiKrySo412 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:36 pm

I made it to level 52... with cheats, anyway, after 50 enemies the game lagged too much (Luckily i just killed a few and then it played normal).
Then i got bored and decided to watch how 35 sharpclaws tried to undress Krystal (you should make her untouchable for a few seconds, it´s seriously annoying that you can´t do anything if you are surrounded by those creatures...)
Good Game. ^w^
LiKrySo412

Postby Anzecha » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Just saying, I have a radeon hd 4890 and I'm kinda getting lag when there are over 30 enemies on the screen. The game is great though. Good job!
Anzecha

Postby Acidrayne360 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:31 pm

I'd suggest improving the quality (Toughness, health amount, stuff like that) of the enemies, instead of quantity...Maybe make it so they appear a few at a time on that level instead of ALL at once if you plan to keep quantity over quality...Just a suggestion though, it's your game after all ^_^
Acidrayne360

Postby Fox Paradox » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Game starts to lag when there are 4+ enemies on the screen, but when I make it to level 20 the lag is really bad. I suggest making less enemies, but make them harder to beat.

P.S I ripped the game from the website and played the swf on my cpu instead of firefox, I think it makes it faster.

Reminds me of the good old days of doing barrel-rolls and using bombs wisely.
Fox Paradox

Postby greyamoon » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:15 am

Nice game, but I still found a glitch.
When you keep pressing S button while on the fence, you can glitch over the fence and the worst, you can also glitch out the map. :o
Can try to fix it?

Another thing is, the butt of the character is abit like "<"
You can spot the difference when you walk/stand/attack. :P
greyamoon
Newly Registered

Postby Axel Delerose » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:55 am

aside from what has already been mentioned, there isn't much else to go on. So I figure that i could add some suggestions for monsters:

ditto sharpclaw or vixen

plant/tentacle hybrid sharpclaw

tentacle monster (could make a code to make all enemies that for those who have the fetish.)

I would like to state that in dirty mode you can actually die, the only real way is to hold s to the point that your health drops to zero.

the lag starts from anytime there is more than 5 monsters onscreen. (NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS and 2GB RAM on my end.)

Another suggestion is that maybe you could put in a few extra bonuses (perhaps one every five levels) such as a few new girls (like a snow leopard girl or perhaps another character)

just some food for thought.
Axel Delerose

Postby Six » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:03 am

Game runs smooth for me with 32 enemies and that is as far as I have gone before my fingers started to hurt
I think people confuse what is actually demanding from this game by stating what video cards they have, it's frigging 2D!
I have a 8800gts so nothing awesome but still farily decent, however my cpu peaked at 52% as a 3ghz quad core and yes all 4 cores where thankfully used for the game since it's flash.
Six

Postby Chrome » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Awesome game.
Chrome

Postby Favelor » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:16 am

I HATE THIS GAME!! i keep dyeing begore level 10 (highest i ever made it was to 12) but its too addicting to quit :(
Favelor

Postby Acidrayne360 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:18 am

Favelor Wrote:I HATE THIS GAME!! i keep dyeing begore level 10 (highest i ever made it was to 12) but its too addicting to quit :(

Lmfao...I know, right? I sucked at K-Fox too, but I kept at it...At least I did after I scanned the reviews for cheats... :oops:
I did the same for this game and it wasn't too hard, cause the cheats were one of the latest reviews. :lol:
Acidrayne360

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner