Geistmärchen

Re: Geistmärchen

Postby Kurushimi » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:25 am

GoRepeat Wrote:Someone has to teach those Raiders who is boss!

Careful with them raiders, Gore. A lot of them have diseases.

So. Fallout 4. Should we expect the next update late 2017 or early 2018?
Kurushimi

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:20 am

I'm starting to think that Gorepete wants us to start sacrificing lambs or other small woodland fauna for all this work on flash games.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby convel ryuu » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:32 am

MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:I'm starting to think that Gorepete wants us to start sacrificing lambs or other small woodland fauna for all this work on flash games.

oh :o
well i can get a hold of some pigs, chickens an deers ta sacrifice to the almighty GoRepeat for thy work on flash games??
Cecidisse rex. Alligatus fatum. In oblivione coram omnibus. Nunc tempore amisit. Aeternum solitarius in tenebras.
convel ryuu

Postby Kurushimi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:24 am

convel ryuu Wrote:
MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:I'm starting to think that Gorepete wants us to start sacrificing lambs or other small woodland fauna for all this work on flash games.

oh :o
well i can get a hold of some pigs, chickens an deers ta sacrifice to the almighty GoRepeat for thy work on flash games??

I've got goats. How many do you need, GoRe?
Kurushimi

Postby blackcore11 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:31 pm

hay GoRepeat hows it coming along in fallout 4, did you beat the main story line?
blackcore11

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:08 pm

Haha yeahhhhhhhh I have like a shit ton of time invested in FO4 and still haven't even beaten the main story yet. It is a pretty solid game. I am just going to lock this and throw it in the archive for now until I get motivated to start working on it again - sorry all!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:11 am

GoRepeat Wrote:Can't stop building settlements :(

Coincidentally, Lucky is correct. That is Eva long after the events of SnT. Once I get the first update pushed out with the core gameplay, it will go a bit faster. I just threw the intro movie out there before it was done, so it will take a bit to spin up.

Someone has to teach those Raiders who is boss!

Untitled-2.swf

Though late to the party (i been lurking here for years, only started posting a couple months now) i honestly suspected as much. based on her appearance and mannerism (plus that hilarious comment about rooms full of virgins) i found it quite obvious that she was Eva in an ascendant (or rather "Descendant" given her position lol) and/or evolved state. Don't get me wrong, i can see how some people can theorize otherwise; but i immediately identified her partly because i know her stories pretty well, and partly.... Well being completely honest i made a Soul Calibur V character of Eva for lulz and this every literally looks EXACTLY like her (except the clothes, they're more based on her SnT II outfit.) Call me a fanatic if you want, but i love that damn succubus, she know how to hit my sense of humor on the head XD

As for the heroine, i kind think Lucky is on to something there about Dusty. I mean unless we're missing some crucial info from the unreleased SnT III, i think that's the most logical conclusion especially given the name of the game. Plus something about what the girl said struck a chord in Eva, and i'll have to double check, but it's possible that Dusty may have spoken those words at the end of the castle (given the chosen morality path obviously). Though bridgette is a strong possibility, since that does like something that angel would say when she's drunk on lust. Either way, I can say with almost certainty though that i've heard that line uttered somewhere along GoRe's extensive history, so i'm sure there's a connection somewhere. The only other feasible possibilities i can see is that MAYBE (and i honestly find this quite far-fetched, but i won't rule it out) this girl is some reincarnation of Tiki (again we don't know what happens at the end of SnT III or any of the secrets its plot may hold, so anything is possible). Other than that the only other one i can imagine is that i am completely imagining all of this and the woman is someone completely new that Eva knows, whom we don't know (yet).

Anyways, i'm looking forward to this games completion, though i would hope to see Eva's rise to power reached before we expand on the after-story. That's just me though. :)
Kumokumo

Postby Reload » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:20 pm

I fully agree that the main heroine could be Dusty as we have no idea on when Dusty's Castle happens in the SnT timeline.
Reload
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:49 pm

Hmm.

Not EXACTLY on when.

But I'm pretty sure it happens "before".

There are reasons that I'm pretty sure.

They might or might not be spoilers, depending on how much of "the story" GP has changed, so I'll stay quiet beyond that.
Lucky777

Postby Reload » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:06 am

I don't want to start an argument but even GoRepeat said "Coincidentally, Lucky is correct. That is Eva long after the events of SnT."

Now...

The question is, did he say that to mislead us?
Reload
Newly Registered

Postby Gidshiri » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:19 am

Lol, It slowly begins to remind me of some old detective film. What is he hiding from us? Does he want to deceive or confuse us? The scandalous disclosure of secrets! :D
Gidshiri

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:30 am

Time is a strange thing in the SnT Universe. The Nether, Celestial and Mortal realms all flow at a different rate, and the void where the castle was constructed existed outside the time streams of all three. A future event in one realm could be a past event in another, and things that happen in the void could have anachronistic effects on all three.
GoRepeat

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:52 am

I love that Premise!! I'm going to stop myself before i go on a rant about this though because believe me, if i get started on this i'll never stop. :P

Browse through a thread i made if you actually care enough to know what i mean. XD
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby Reload » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:30 pm

GoRepeat Wrote:Time is a strange thing in the SnT Universe. The Nether, Celestial and Mortal realms all flow at a different rate, and the void where the castle was constructed existed outside the time streams of all three. A future event in one realm could be a past event in another, and things that happen in the void could have anachronistic effects on all three.

That is one way to keep your options for future games open. Just say that the timelines aren't necessarily aligned with one another.

:P
Reload
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:01 am

GoRepeat Wrote:Time is a strange thing in the SnT Universe. The Nether, Celestial and Mortal realms all flow at a different rate, and the void where the castle was constructed existed outside the time streams of all three. A future event in one realm could be a past event in another, and things that happen in the void could have anachronistic effects on all three.

AKA "The flow of time is convoluted in cocksran."

FFFFFFFFucking hell.
Lucky777

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:46 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:

AKA "The flow of time is convoluted in cocksran."

FFFFFFFFucking hell.

I tried to hint at that by having characters running around with magic, swords, laser cannons and robots!
GoRepeat

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Mannnn, robots and laser cannons can TOTALLY be from the same timeflow as swords and magic, they just have to be magitech : D
Lucky777

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:17 pm

Agreed! :D

Also Lucky, your profile pic reminds me of some cross between Zoro and Grimmjow. I know he's neither, but i can't help but get the same vibe from him as i do them. It's probably the smile lol :P
Kumokumo

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:04 pm

He's just some random mook NPC face-picture from RPG-maker VX or something.

The specific incarnation of that Face-Pic I've adopted is from KITAmaru's "Despair Labyrinth".

VASTLY unfinished, sadly, but one of my favourite English H-games.
Lucky777

Postby Kumokumo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:34 pm

ehhh it happen sadly :/

But it's nice to know lol, it DOES seem like a somewhat generic RPG [badass/pirate/soldier/etc] though, so it doesn't really surprise me :P
Kumokumo

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop