Scrapped flashes

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Scrapped flashes

Postby Bakki » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 pm

cool story bro :D
Bakki

Postby kuja » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Nice animation, but i must say the lizardman looks like godzilla. Anyway looks good.
kuja

Postby MrBear » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:18 am

Ebonizza Wrote:Considering that you guys haven't complained about a lack of content, at all, you more than deserve to see these

Wtf dude, how come there isnt any new content. :)

EDIT: Lmao @ the two lizardmen nodding their heads to each other, "Lets do this" *Nod*. Nice animations considering these are scrapped. Can't wait for v3.0 :)...Not to mention v4.0
MrBear

Postby toddymon » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:28 am

thanks man. we eagerly await v 3 to come out. but we do it patiently.
toddymon

Postby SteelSaurus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:48 am

I think Samus has been a healthy distraction.
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby ANooB » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:44 am

I love the hair animation on the first one. How'd you make it flow so smoothly???? What program do you use? Indeed, Krystal is greater than Samus. I'm just not into blondes, though. I kinda like the style of the old Krystal.
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Postby Zaragoth » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:36 am

Just leaving some constructional critics to improve the game don´t take them personally.I like the style of the krystal in v.2 more than this one beacuse she had a better body considering the BOOTY, the tail,and the face, but the drawings we see here are not the final ones right? I mean you could improve krystal lots more in my opinion. For example the part of the body where her pussy is, it´s sorta weird it look´s very tucked out it will be better to be more tucked in. lol I hope you get my idea. But good work guys, specially the animations :) .kudos.
Zaragoth
Newly Registered

Postby toddymon » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:52 am

this is kalypsos work you have to ask him. well that is. if he was still with us. *single tear runs down face*
toddymon

Postby Zaragoth » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:09 am

toddymon Wrote:this is kalypsos work you have to ask him. well that is. if he was still with us. *single tear runs down face*

lol where can I find him? can any of the administrators answer me please :P

Also this is a little of topic but could the Playshapes people or whoever did Mario is Missing could he do a sequel or something, because that game rocks ! ... and I love peach and how she is drawn in that game 8-)
Zaragoth
Newly Registered

Postby SteelSaurus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:24 am

So what happened to Kalypso?
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby ANooB » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:28 am

yes, tell us, toddymon. What happened to Kalypso.
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Postby NecroBalrog » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:17 am

Wow :shock: very smooth stuff goin on there. Liz Dicks a lil too spiney for my taste(hopes hes not the only one) but w.e.
NecroBalrog

Postby Csbears » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:31 am

After waiting it out for awhile BOOM! we get an explosion of ridiculous content (basically two of the most used characters) all in one solid post...I am a very happy pervert!

I bless you all in the name of Slaanesh, the Prince of Pleasure! especially you Eb! :D :D
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:11 am

no metroid??? IMPOSSIBLE:

mooooved
Last edited by GoRepeat on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby BananaBread » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:58 am

In the gangbang scene Krystal's mouth looks ridiculous. I'm all for massive cock, but that's too much.
BananaBread

Postby redeyes330 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:03 am

BananaBread Wrote:In the gangbang scene Krystal's mouth looks ridiculous. I'm all for massive cock, but that's too much.

I didn't wanna rock the boat, but thank you for pointing that out. They'd be meeting in the middle, literally. Unless of course she has black holes in her throat and pussy. ;)
redeyes330

Postby zekameka » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:50 pm

why doesnt krystal make any sounds in the 3some scene? at least a gasp when cock enters her is needed.
zekameka

Postby NecroBalrog » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:21 am

zekameka Wrote:why doesnt krystal make any sounds in the 3some scene? at least a gasp when cock enters her is needed.

Because these are incomplete works of Kal, who no longer works on the project. If you want sound u should add it cause its no longer being worked on.
NecroBalrog

Postby swirls » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:08 am

I like the hair animation on Krystal, and the 'wet' option looks really nice too (and kinda cute). The eye sliders are super-neat!

The animation of the tentacles is like... woah. That must have taken a lot of effort.

The lizards' penises are... way too spikey and just look plain painful to me >_< Though as an advocate of bigness, I don't have a whole lot of problem with the threesome animation... though I guess a little smaller would be more sensible, huh

All in all, pretty cool!
swirls

Postby Vyksen » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:46 am

I think I came. Holy shit Ebon. You said you were doing animations but I was SOOO not expecting this.
Vyksen

Next

Return to Creative Corner