Inseminator: Wast Land - A Construct 2 game

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Inseminator: Wast Land - A Construct 2 game

Postby Shock_h » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:30 am

Hi!

I'm Shock H. I'm a fan of hentai/erotic games. Is just a few years i'm looking for games in i'ts forum. And I thought: why not make my own games? In april i started to design the sprites and have a beta, beta version.

I apologize but english is not my natural langauge, but i will try to speak about the game.

Inseminator is a parody game of one of my favorites films: Terminator series and others like Star Wars and Mad Max. This is the initial point. There is a inseminator. The history is somethink like this:

In the year of 2069 the humanity is almost extintic and a doctor has created a cyborg - half man, half machine, to inseminate mutant females, robots and anyone that can reproduct the human race. Adam ( a T-69 Inseminator) has the mission of destroy the enemys, inseminate and capture the matriarchs genes to save the humans.

The status of tha game is so few. I have started In april to design the sprites and have a beta, beta version.

Updates and info in my blog: http://inseminatorgame.blogspot.com/

Status log:

- half level
- 4 enemys
- 2 towers enemys
- 1 gun
- 2 sex scenes

The link game:
https://mega.nz/#!5YxkACbQ!ze-I_DVn8WDT ... glI9z1uVfc
Attachments
ac10.png
A Cum animation on the game: Adam and C-3PA
ac10.png (7.62 KiB) Viewed 5586 times
adam eve 6.png
Sex animation on the game Adan and Eve
adam eve 6.png (10.22 KiB) Viewed 5586 times
title opening.png
The opening
title opening.png (403.9 KiB) Viewed 5586 times
Shock_h

Re: Inseminator: Wast Land - A Construct 2 game

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:01 pm

The controls need work. I personally suggest that since you can't aim that you make fire just a buttons and consolidate them more so you aren't constantly reaching for keys.
Sallin_Kari

Return to Creative Corner