RMXP Game in works.

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

RMXP Game in works.

Postby AnarchyAngel » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:00 am

Ok plain and simple I wrote out an entire game, map, walkthrough and have downloaded RPG maker XP am going to buy it after the trial and have pkmn essentials as well.
I want to make this game I do however suck with spriting I am slowly getting the hang of events and script using the wiki however thats no help when you can't use paint or photo shop to save your life!!! so any one who is good at resizing, spriting that would be willing to help me out leave me a comment and I will get back to you with what I am looking for. nothing fancy or hard for some with a little time and talent I promise. thanks.
AnarchyAngel

Re: RMXP Game in works.

Postby AnarchyAngel » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:32 am

To add to this if you make sure submissions for the game are sized correctly for essentials. check the wiki i would be interested in fakemon, new trainers ect anything to make it more unique. script ideas anything is welcome for me to review and get back to you about. I will be giving credit for all help of any kind.
AnarchyAngel

Postby walmartyr » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:16 am

PM me I'd be interested in helping.
walmartyr

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:12 pm

walmartyr Wrote:PM me I'd be interested in helping.

Once you get 10 posts. It's the rule around here for new people to the site. Either way, welcome!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Emily21 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:19 pm

Sounds promising :D
Emily21

Postby walmartyr » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:19 pm

VintageBass Wrote:Once you get 10 posts. It's the rule around here for new people to the site. Either way, welcome!

Ah right, didn't think about that.

Anyway, I have a bunch of experience with RMXP and was also planning on doing something with the essentials kit as well. So if you are interested, we could probably combine our efforts and get something going.
walmartyr

Postby AnarchyAngel » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:12 pm

walmartyr Wrote:PM me I'd be interested in helping.

Awesome would be interested in seeing what you are willing to do. if you shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]
i will get back to you asap with more info. thank you
AnarchyAngel

Postby AnarchyAngel » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:16 pm

all help would be awesome lol. I got the mapping stuff started, city names going, i have lots of custom trainers wrote out look team ect. i really need some sprites done for the trainers and fakemon i created. would be great to get some script help wiki is teaching me but so slow i was hoping to get a demo out in a few months.
AnarchyAngel

Postby walmartyr » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:35 am

Cool I'll send you an email. I'm don't have much experience with spriting, but as far as RPGmaker I've got that down pretty well.
walmartyr

Postby AnarchyAngel » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:15 am

I decided to post a bit about this game sense I think it will help people want to be involved.

New region really want (already made 158) a starting set of fake mon. you are a ?? year old male/female who just awoke from a coma nurse joy greets you with a choice to hear your tragic back story. Say yes or no if yes then find out how your parents died and you came to be in the pkmn center in a coma. after "or if no skip to" filling out the trainer card choose male/female also pic one of 3 avatars for each, name then input an age (will have different events ect based on under/over 21) wake up in the pkmn center be greeted by prof.Cherry she will tell you to come to her lab nurse joy will give you the running shoes. at the lab get 5 pokeballs and a poketec device "pokedex, phone, news, map and with upgrade later pc" note with the tec we have these days in cell phones i find this only right to have in my game. First pkmn will be a fakemon i created if i find a spriter that is normal has 3 stages however also with proper item/stone or condition has 2 stages for every type after the basic normal "if not eevee). my region has 14 city's with 16 badges/gyms (leaders are all going to be set to rival level) and 7 town's to travel through, over events and story progress you meet the 9 rival/friends that end up being your opponents in the world pkmn tournament. I really want to have a secret poison gym leader and returning tournament champ. some key events will be a girl/boy friend to team with and have through the game, meowth from team rocket as a side kick follower... there are also some secret areas I want to add hidden in the main routs that will have the starter pkmn from gens 1-3. game based in gen 3 graphics and some secret rival style battles along the way with prof.Oak, ash, prof.Gary, and if I can get this some cool anime gusts rukia "ice type" kaiba "dragon type" maybe some others... so lets hear some comments, oppinions, interest ect... so I can see what people think who wants to contribute.
AnarchyAngel

Return to Creative Corner