Much Ado About Samus

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Much Ado About Samus

Postby Acidrayne360 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:14 am

Destrocto, from what I understand parody laws are covering our asses so...I guess It's safe to say that nintendo lawyers can go fuck themselves! :lol:
Acidrayne360

Postby Acidrayne360 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:14 am

Never liked lawyers anyways... :P
Acidrayne360

Postby Pyramid_Lad » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:42 am

Hay guys, this is my first post, sorry to sort of barge in, but I've just been working on a little something, not really sure if this is the place to put it but if you could have a look I'd appreciate it :D
I'm a fairly experienced animator in my spare time, but I'm pretty terrible with scripting so I won't be much help there. But if anyone needs some animation help on one of these projects I'd be happy to contribute. This is just the start of a loop I'm making, feel free to use it but if you wait there'll be more to come :mrgreen:
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

extraterrestrial relations.swf [ 125.81 KiB | Viewed 17190 times ]

That is all
Pyramid_Lad

Postby toddymon » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:10 am

wow. i think that was pretty good. good work man.
toddymon

Postby Pyramid_Lad » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:38 am

Thank you ^_^
That is all
Pyramid_Lad

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Pyramid_Lad Wrote:Hay guys, this is my first post, sorry to sort of barge in, but I've just been working on a little something, not really sure if this is the place to put it but if you could have a look I'd appreciate it :D
I'm a fairly experienced animator in my spare time, but I'm pretty terrible with scripting so I won't be much help there. But if anyone needs some animation help on one of these projects I'd be happy to contribute. This is just the start of a loop I'm making, feel free to use it but if you wait there'll be more to come :mrgreen:

It is great ! I like it ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Nightmenace » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:18 pm

k so when u press space the first time and hes...grinding or whatever the fuck it is, his left...claw is open way to wide and it looks kinda retarded, and for the second animation, hes dick goes through her, im not sure but is it supposed to be like that? like going in between her legs or something? other than those 2 things its a very well done animation and i look forward to seeing an update :D
Nightmenace

Postby Pyramid_Lad » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Nightmenace Wrote:k so when u press space the first time and hes...grinding or whatever the fuck it is, his left...claw is open way to wide and it looks kinda retarded, and for the second animation, hes dick goes through her, im not sure but is it supposed to be like that? like going in between her legs or something? other than those 2 things its a very well done animation and i look forward to seeing an update :D

The claw was deliberately wide like that, just to sort of get it out of the way of the 'action' :p
and yes the second bit isn't actually sex, just some heavy petting.
This is still just a sort of rough start, I expect any final version will be much different anyway.
thank you ^.^
I may have an updated version up tonight, depending on how busy I am today :mrgreen:
That is all
Pyramid_Lad

Postby LurkNoMoar » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:00 am

Pyramid_Lad Wrote:Hay guys, this is my first post, sorry to sort of barge in, but I've just been working on a little something, not really sure if this is the place to put it but if you could have a look I'd appreciate it :D

Hey man, I've been lurking these forums for a little while now, and this has finally made me decide to actually post. Excellent job - some of the best animation I've seen so far on this site.

And I disagree with Nightmenace, the grinding is pretty hot. I'd definitely like to see more animations from you - you can never have too much Samus, at least, according to this subforum.

Great work.
LurkNoMoar
Newly Registered

Postby Nightmenace » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:05 am

i think the grinding is hot too lol just the claw was a little weird, but now that i know that all that stuff was done on purpose i cant point out any real mistakes :D good work pyramid! keep it up
Nightmenace

Postby Pyramid_Lad » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:14 am

Thanks guys, expect an update tonight!
I've polished What you saw above to an extent, and I'm currently looking for some extra sounds to add, like bg music, or something from the Pirate, who doesn't really say much yet :s
I'll probably have next section as well, but if not there'll at least be a better version of the above. :)
That is all
Pyramid_Lad

Postby Pyramid_Lad » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:16 am

Ok so it's pretty much finished, basically all that's left to do is add in a background, maybe some voicework for the pirate, perhaps some music, and of course, the all important spunk. I'm terrible at animating this though, if anyone knows how I can get, say, the ones used in the original MiM, that would be swell, or I could just leave it as is... I dunno.
What do you guys reckon?

Oh btw, I never gave any credit :/
All the sounds are from Corta's sound test.
All the sprites are from the compilation file posted earlier, I think in this thread...
All animation, me :)
That is all
Pyramid_Lad

Postby Acidrayne360 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:07 am

._. Holy shit...When you said you had experience, that was an understatement, right? So, how much experience have you actually had?
I guess what I'm asking is...More? :lol:
Acidrayne360

Postby Pyramid_Lad » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:12 am

Acidrayne360 Wrote:

._. Holy shit...When you said you had experience, that was an understatement, right? So, how much experience have you actually had?
I guess what I'm asking is...More? :lol:

Haha, really I just do this in my spare time. I've actually never used cs5 before, this is just the trial, but I used to use MX all the time :)
That is all
Pyramid_Lad

Postby Kale » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:55 am

Though I usually question the choice of the 'Clawed" Space Pirates over the humanoid versions in the Prime Trilogy, this animation makes me no longer really care - the opening claw animation was beautiful, if a bit ridiculous, though I did get the vibe of a predator attempting to intimidate it's prey or reassure itself as it stalked closer.

It's a great animation, nevertheless. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

And lol, if you ever need ideas this is pretty much the best place to be, no?

EDIT:

And of course, I missed the actual update for it as I posted. Or I didn't notice it. Whatever. Fail on my part. <_<

The animation is really good, really fluid. My only issue is that Samus just seems to be there, rather than perhaps trying to resist. Perhaps I didn't notice it, but her expression doesn't change from the moment she's tossed down - one of the best parts of LoK is the fact that you see Krystal's expression as she's being fucked, making it seem all the more 'real'.

I don't know how difficult it is, but it always bugs me when people have Zero Suit Samus being fucked but don't have the suit tear as the sex kicks up. I always imagine the suit simply stretching with the offending appendage, working as a makeshift condom.
Kale

Postby Pyramid_Lad » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:19 am

Ok, turns out I did have some cum handy :p
Here's the edited version.
Comments, suggestions, requests etc are all welcome and appreciated :mrgreen:
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

extraterrestrial relations.swf [ 335.06 KiB | Viewed 14854 times ]

That is all
Pyramid_Lad

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 am

Pyramid_Lad Wrote:Ok so it's pretty much finished, basically all that's left to do is add in a background, maybe some voicework for the pirate, perhaps some music, and of course, the all important spunk. I'm terrible at animating this though, if anyone knows how I can get, say, the ones used in the original MiM, that would be swell, or I could just leave it as is... I dunno.
What do you guys reckon?

Oh btw, I never gave any credit :/
All the sounds are from Corta's sound test.
All the sprites are from the compilation file posted earlier, I think in this thread...
All animation, me :)

Good work. Can you please post your source in *.fla file ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Pyramid_Lad » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 am

Here's the fla, and a barely edited swf, with a single sound update.
Have fun, I'll probs have an even further updated version tomorrow :)
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

extraterrestrial relations.swf [ 335.05 KiB | Viewed 14854 times ]

extraterrestrial relations.fla
(1.78 MiB) Downloaded 312 times
That is all
Pyramid_Lad

Postby LurkNoMoar » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:29 am

Pyramid_Lad Wrote:Here's the fla, and a barely edited swf, with a single sound update.
Have fun, I'll probs have an even further updated version tomorrow :)

:o Wow, how long did that take you, again? Because that's seriously brilliant. I'll definitely keep an eye out for your future work.
LurkNoMoar
Newly Registered

Postby Pyramid_Lad » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:41 am

Kale Wrote:

Though I usually question the choice of the 'Clawed" Space Pirates over the humanoid versions in the Prime Trilogy, this animation makes me no longer really care - the opening claw animation was beautiful, if a bit ridiculous, though I did get the vibe of a predator attempting to intimidate it's prey or reassure itself as it stalked closer.

It's a great animation, nevertheless. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

And lol, if you ever need ideas this is pretty much the best place to be, no?

EDIT:

And of course, I missed the actual update for it as I posted. Or I didn't notice it. Whatever. Fail on my part. <_<

The animation is really good, really fluid. My only issue is that Samus just seems to be there, rather than perhaps trying to resist. Perhaps I didn't notice it, but her expression doesn't change from the moment she's tossed down - one of the best parts of LoK is the fact that you see Krystal's expression as she's being fucked, making it seem all the more 'real'.

I don't know how difficult it is, but it always bugs me when people have Zero Suit Samus being fucked but don't have the suit tear as the sex kicks up. I always imagine the suit simply stretching with the offending appendage, working as a makeshift condom.

Thanks for the critique sort of thing :D
As for Samus just being there, this is at the moment just meant to be a test of the kind of thing I can do with this, there's no particular scenario that's meant to be happening, I'm just experimenting.
The face is one thing I'm actually planning on editing, you may have noticed that at first her hair didn't move, as I update it I'm adding more and more features, but for the major part of the animation I just treated her whole head as one object, and I'm slowly adding the detail, but thanks for mentioning it anyway :)
And it's perfectly understandable that you missed the update, my posts still need to be approved coz I just started posting :s
As for the tearing suit, I'm sort of mixed on this. Part of me wants to add in a tear, and part of me wants to keep it as is. from the angle this animation is at any tear would be difficult or impossible to see anyway, so for the time being I doubt I'll go down that path, It would actually be fairly difficult, and in this instance I'm not sure the payoff is worth it, I'll focus on issues like expression, background, and improvements to sound for the time being.
Plus, for some odd reason, I kind of find the no-hole thing hot :/ Guess I'm just weird like that :p
Thanks so much for this 'review', or whatever you'd call it ^.^
That is all
Pyramid_Lad

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner