Yet another SimBrothel BUT It's very Open Source...

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Yet another SimBrothel BUT It's very Open Source...

Postby tupadre » Tue May 19, 2015 5:47 am

Hey guys, I have been lurking here for a while, And last weekend I figured out I should give something back to this community
So I ended up doing an open source JavaScript project Its still very alpha, But since I am showcasing it, I might be able to get ideas, feedback, And last but not less
Some help with the art, I mean, I could mix all sorts of media into this project... All I wish is to build this into in a full idea.

So I am dropping some info about how I did and in this description come of of the most lame limitations... SORRY

*WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING*
You will need to host this, Somehow, Running Apache locally or some similar solution, Is kind of required. (Why?, Because it uses remote import html templates... :/,
But because of that I could keep it simple... )
Really sorry about that... but... Except that... You can do a lot to it, If you know the most basics HTML stuff and some JavaScript... :)
*WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING*

Right now the engine is sort of limited... But yet quite easy to expand... I coded some of the actions under the train section, But those can simple be edited and expanded....
The only training actions are oral, vaginal, and anal, Sorry if I sound too nasty but anal is the section of the training with more pictures... Those were the easiest pics to grab...
But!, You can easily change that with a few simple actions, for examples, saving more pictures in the training folder (with an .jpg ending if you dont want to edit those actions)...
Or even changing the format of those... by editing the template... And using gif or something entirely different like webmd or flash...

Also ... if you look at app/models/worldModel.js You can see how easy it can be to edit the desires of the clients and the skills of the girls....

But I really really hope to get some feedback... Ideas... And whatever comments you can give.

*NOTE* *NOTE* *NOTE* *NOTE* *NOTE* *NOTE*
If anyone finds it hard or impossible to mount it in Apache locally or in a web page, I can try to find a place to host it myself, And let you guys goof around.
I'm very open for ideas. :)

File: https://www.sendspace.com/file/a55ahx
tupadre
Newly Registered

Re: Yet another SimBrothel BUT It's very Open Source...

Postby tupadre » Thu May 21, 2015 2:12 am

Hey guys, Im going to do a major overhaul of this during the week, I will make an standalone app out of it, So there is no less trouble using it and viewing it!.

And I will work out the graphics a bit and add more functionality to it, Perhaps I will use some animations I made from the playthings, So there is more candy eye, And hopefully
I draw more attention to the project.

Cheers.

P.S. Can anyone recommend me a image hosting site for some screenshots?

Thank you all!
tupadre
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri May 22, 2015 3:27 am

This looks pretty interesting! I'll have to try it out at some point. I might run it on my server, we'll see.

For image hosting, imgur is a decent site.
Zeus Kabob

Postby tupadre » Sat May 23, 2015 1:52 am

I have been thinking of adding a world explorer kind of thingy, As in Zelda, Or Pokemon style, Where you can walk around a city and interact with a few
other characters and such.

And instead of a only the shop, Build a mini sim-date kind of thing.

Mix all 3 ideas into this.

What do you guys think?
tupadre
Newly Registered

Return to Creative Corner