H-Explorer V2.00

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

H-Explorer V2.00

Postby Athyth » Sat May 09, 2015 2:25 pm

As Unfortunate as it seems, I ain't getting any support, cause of that I can't pay someone to remake my CG's.
But anyway here are the good news, V2.00 is out for patreons with water cave implemented with Lamia CG event and with this the end of Season 1 of H-Explorer.
My hopes now will be getting some support to start Season 2 and employing someone to make the artworks instead of me.

Old saves should work as always.

If you want to support me:

https://www.patreon.com/athyth

Blog:
http://athyth.blogspot.ch/

Here are the download links
Version 1.80

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n9i3fgz37dc6xzx/H-Explorer_V1.80.exe

You will need the rpg maker RTP.
RPG MAKER VX ACE RTP BASE:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages
better then downloading 3 times for the game, so you have only to download once for each update.

Version 2.00 Changes for Patreons:
Water Cave Implemented
Lamia CG event Implemented

Version 1.80 Changes:
Teleportation Fixes
Lamia CG implemented
(Patreons 5+ version 1.80P = +probability triger +5%, Characters start at lvl 3, 10% easyer bosses)

Version 1.60 Changes:
New Map: Vulcano
Some bug fixes.
Implemented the CG Master where you can access CG's that you already obtained.
Implemented pet equipment vendor if front of the blacksmitsh house, but will only appear when the Pet is in the party.(Not tested yet)

Version 1.50 changes:
New Map: Frost Valley, Ice Cave.
New Boss CG event: Ice Witch with better artwork (took me more time then usual)
Bar implemented with more NPC's
Maid event at Bar, part of the main story of the game, future will be a new CG with the maid.
Implemented blacksmith you can buy some weapon and armor.
Implemented patreon link in game tittle for direct access to the page.
Last edited by Athyth on Sun May 31, 2015 11:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
Athyth
Newly Registered

Re: H-Explorer V1.00 Released

Postby kvier » Wed May 13, 2015 2:27 am

I wasn't able to backtrack from the room with the Goddess of Life. (Also, less important, but Thunder has no character icon)
kvier

Postby Athyth » Wed May 13, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm sorry that was my mistake, I will fix it already and make a new release as soon as posible, maybe this weekend, there will also be new events then, but no more CG's yet.
CG's sure takes me more time to make, but right now it should entertain for a bit of time, there are 3 CG events at the Main Island and the boss event at the next Island.
Thunder is a party member but hes more like a Pet, later game it will be really interesting, I have a lot of ideas that I want to include in the game.
The actual first boss you won't really need him, at least if you got your first companion already, thunder is your second companion.
How you get the first one? Well it is kinda a surprise, but I tell you that you need a ring and talk to her, so just try your luck on getting it (not with battles)

I have in mind later making a vote system, then I can make the game more to the liking to the actual players that are interested into the later versions

Release version 1.5 will contain some more CG's and will be released normal, but later on version 2.0 will be 1 month sooner for patrons.
I do that by the means for getting more suport for game creation, with some donations I can then hire and artist to get better quality CG's and to speed up my game creation.
Athyth
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Fri May 15, 2015 9:40 pm

well was going to post about some bugs, but I think I shall wait and see if you already got them fixed in the next update.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Athyth » Sun May 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:well was going to post about some bugs, but I think I shall wait and see if you already got them fixed in the next update.

Some "bugs" are already corrected but feel free anyway to post them, sure there can be some that I may miss.
Any kind of post about the game will be helpfull in the development.
Athyth
Newly Registered

Return to Creative Corner