Unnamed game

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

How can i do better on the next game?

Poll ended at Tue May 12, 2015 5:39 am

more story, less freedom
No votes
more engaging story
No votes
other(please post your ideas)
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: New Guy with a project suggest a name in the comments

Postby rebelseal » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:09 am

i updated the game
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Re: Unnamed game(if you have any ideas post them in the comm

Postby Suture » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:08 pm

i think there is a problem with the point where the char appears after he uses staircases and ropes for going to the next floor, he spawns almost every time in the Wall after he uses the ones at the northpart from the maps and is then unable to move .
startvillage armsdealer basement, the rope at the mines?/bonedragon ...

edit: The 1 min timer after the practicefight doesnt disappear after the time is up it remains a 0:00
Suture
Newly Registered

Postby rebelseal » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:18 am

ill look into it i may of made an mistake while editing those two maps also the timer i cant find a fix for i already new about it im gonna remove it

Edit: fixed the update will be saturday also sorry about how long it took me to get back to you i was busier than i expected yesterday
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby Suture » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:36 am

No need for hurry ^^ mistakes happen alot, especially if you want to do something quickly.

i think it is a standard, the standard reentry point from Stairs/steps seems to be in the north of the stairs, is there a wall, you stuck.....

no idea if you can change the reentry points, or end this problems with move all the Stairs/steps/ropes/whatever in the upper floors a field to the south?
Suture
Newly Registered

Postby rebelseal » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:27 pm

I didnt change the points when i moved the buildings walls i thought i had but apparently over looked it
rebelseal

Postby rebelseal » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Suture Wrote:No need for hurry ^^ mistakes happen alot, especially if you want to do something quickly.

i think it is a standard, the standard reentry point from Stairs/steps seems to be in the north of the stairs, is there a wall, you stuck.....

no idea if you can change the reentry points, or end this problems with move all the Stairs/steps/ropes/whatever in the upper floors a field to the south?

it wasnt hurrying either i just was too busy to check the post i try t check it atleast once each day
rebelseal

Postby rebelseal » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:45 am

anyone have thoughts on if you'd prefer highly in depth map for the last kingdom for the last a full functioning world with in the world basically or just continue it like the others have been so far
rebelseal

Postby rebelseal » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:11 pm

todays update will be a lot of behind the scenes stuff
rebelseal

Postby rebelseal » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:30 am

this isnt dead im just focusing on getting a job
rebelseal

Postby rebelseal » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:58 pm

found a job for the summer at the very least so i can work on this again
rebelseal

Postby LastShadow » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:18 pm

The file can't be downloaded. The link is down.
LastShadow

Postby rebelseal » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:42 am

let me check i didn't update the link for here in a while sorry i was only updating the blog
rebelseal

Postby rebelseal » Tue May 05, 2015 6:18 am

debating if i want to cancel the game and try my hand at a new one im running out of ideas i left it too open ended with what i could do with it so its kinda hard to find things that fit instead of just one straight story line i was going to do one for good, evil, neutral, fallen, and redeemed
rebelseal

Previous

Return to Creative Corner