Ideas for sale!!!

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Ideas for sale!!!

Postby m3rchant » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:09 am

Hi y’all! I’m an amateur writer with a whole list of game ideas, but no idea how to make any of them a reality. Having said that, here’s taste of some of the more naughty stuff. (Please note that the titles are just place holders, I’ve never been good at giving names.)

Number one
The Candy Cane Forest.
Intro (sorry if it’s a little wordy)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

In this one, you play as a human woman who was found on the doorstep of, and raised by some gummy bears in Candy Land!™ One day, however, on her 18th birthday when she decided it was time for her cherry flavored boyfriend to pop her cherry, she discovered a little incompatibility problem. Turns out, the wetness and warmth of her naughty bits caused the sugary hard cane of his naughty bits melt (and not in a good way!)

Since this time, she’s spent her days doing her best to abstain from the action that took away her boyfriend’s wily, resigning only to use her fingers. Until, that is, the day a giant spaceship landed in the Candy Cane Forest! Within hours of landing, a monster appeared upon the outskirts of town, placed some sort of machine on the ground, turned it on creating some kind of force field and then motioned for his other tentacle monster friends in the forest to come on out!

At first, our human lady was paralyzed with fear, as anytime one of these creatures caught up with any of the candy girls, they’d immediately begin screwing them in any and all holes they could find, and any candy lady they began to screw would begin to melt! But then, she had an idea: if THERE neither regions were too warm and wet for sugar people to handle, and HER neither regions were too warm and wet for sugar people to handle… No longer thinking when she saw her mother running for her life and a tentacled alien quickly catching up to her, she threw herself in between them, giving up her body to save her family’s!

Expecting this to feel horrifyingly painful and violating, she was pleasantly surprised to find it felt like everything she had never dared to dream sex could feel like! The sheer ecstasy of being ravaged by this creature was like being carried in and out of heavens gates on waves of sinful pleasure! The only real problem was that it felt like days since she last touched ground. That’s when she realized she was no longer being defiled by the same creature she had started out with, he had already finished hours ago and the rest had formed a circle around her and were taking turns! She lost count at around the eighth and lost consciousness at around the twentieth.

When she finally came to, all the monsters were gone and she herself had gone from that creepy non-candy person that once melted that one guy’s cock, to the girl that saved the entire town! (Never mind how.) Confused, our heroine asks what happened to all the aliens, to discover that, apparently, if an alien expends all of its energy on a partner; it will shrink down to a size that would fit inside a glass jar. Granted, once to that size, as long as it stays within the force field created by that machine the first one put down, it will regrow, but it seems a glass jar negates that effect. Also, once the machine was destroyed, the ones that hadn’t been captured in jars fled back into the forest.
...Yeah, it seemed like there was a lot less exposition for that when it was in my head.

Anyway, the basic game-play!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Being the only one who can risk being manhandled by the aliens, your goal is to sneak your way through a maze of a candy forest and destroy all of the machines that have been set up in a grid-like pattern. All the while, it continuously keeps getting harder and harder to tell the difference between an alien and a candy tree. You also start off with 100 "hitpoints," and lose roughly 25 each time one of them catches you. You do gain them back at a pace of one per second, and a little strategic banging might be in order to survive the deeper forest, as each bang also adds ten points to your max, but I think I'd save the best endings for those who can make it all the way to the end without giving in to too much temptation!

well, I guess that's it for now, I've run outta time. I'll post more ideas here if anyone is interested, and if you wanna turn an idea of mine into a game, go for it! My only price is that you let me know and show me how you did it!
If it exists, I have it for sale! If it doesn't exist, I probably have it for sale!
m3rchant

Re: Ideas for sale!!!

Postby Ayeka » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:38 pm

Game ideas? I want Final Fantasy 7 adult version with Tifa as main character. Activity in Pub 7 Heaven, Don Corneo, guards bribery in Junon and so on should be a great as adult game.
Last edited by Ayeka on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayeka

Re: Ideas for sale!!!

Postby m3rchant » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Well, this was gonna be a thread for me to transcribe completely original scenarios. The thought being that people who are well versed in making games, but were low on inspiration could come and take whatever they needed. but then, I don't see why I couldn't throw an old hat idea in here! Just give me a day or two to come up with my own oddball spin to it.
If it exists, I have it for sale! If it doesn't exist, I probably have it for sale!
m3rchant

Return to Creative Corner