Harem Collector: Fairy Side (RPG Maker VX Ace game)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Harem Collector: Fairy Side (RPG Maker VX Ace game)

Postby magicwhitelady » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:20 pm

Hi hiiii~

I'm the developer of Harem Collector: Fairy Side! It's a sister game to Harem Collector. Shared universe, some shared mechanics. Looking for a change? Play as a Changeling who can shift their sex at will as you explore a new country in the Harem Collector universe! Seduce a wide variety of characters and experience a unique story!

When you encounter an H-scene, you will get to pick the physical form the Main Character! Female, Male or 'Natural Form'. Natural form posses characteristics of both male and female =u= Each with their own unique set of CGs!

Right now there is. Not much game in Fairy Side. It's just the intro quest. But I will be adding more and more little by little. =u= Next update mid-late February!

Here's the game! (jan 2015)
RPG Maker VXAce's Run Time Packet!
My game development blog!
Or you can email me! magicwhitelady @ hotmail . com
magicwhitelady

Re: Harem Collector: Fairy Side (RPG Maker VX Ace game)

Postby hoboy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:47 am

Well - need to get this topic going, eh? Since I've been seeing your contributions at Bad Kitty, I have been looking forward to another game from that universe. And as a coworker of NoMoshing you probably have the quirky sense of humor the team brings to Harem Collector. Have downloaded and made the barest start - I'll provide feedback as I find time, and best of luck!
hoboy

Postby magicwhitelady » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:16 am

I hope you enjoy it! =D
magicwhitelady

Postby dndman997 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:08 pm

ive played through it and i like it :D
dndman997

Postby magicwhitelady » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:41 pm

I'm glad you liked it!I hope you'll come back and play when there's more content =u=
magicwhitelady

Postby dndman997 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:40 pm

well of course ^^
dndman997

Postby cookie jar » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:53 pm

I truly enjoyed the playfulness of the main character and the sense of humor in the game.

Given what I've seen from Harem Collector, I have little doubt that you will continue along those lines with the general flair of the game, so I'm really looking forward to how this developes. Really nice work so far! :)
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby magicwhitelady » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:50 pm

dndman997 Wrote:well of course ^^

Aahh I appreciate the loyalty *u*

cookie jar Wrote:I truly enjoyed the playfulness of the main character and the sense of humor in the game.

Given what I've seen from Harem Collector, I have little doubt that you will continue along those lines with the general flair of the game, so I'm really looking forward to how this developes. Really nice work so far! :)

Well they are sister games, so there will be elements that connect the two but they are both games with different things to say XD both cool, but different ehehehehe
Thanks for playing XD
magicwhitelady

Return to Creative Corner