An XXX style Plague INC Scenario- Ideas Wanted!

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

An XXX style Plague INC Scenario- Ideas Wanted!

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:59 am

Hello folks, I haven't popped into this section of the forum in a while, but after finally getting Plague INC Evolved installed on my new computer, and after looking at two different sex themed fan-made scenarios, I decided to again start thinking about trying to make my own adult themed plague to unleash upon the poor, unsuspecting world.

However, I was wanting to get some ideas from people here, as well as tips and suggestions from anyone here who might have fiddled with it by any chance.

For those unfamiliar with Plague INC, see here

The base idea I had was to work with the Neurax Worm virus type, since it seems to me to be the best one for an sex themed virus. The thing does after all crawl into the brain and start manipulating how it works, so in my mind its just asking for such a virus. I've got some basic thoughts for some of the transmission options, perhaps starting out non-sexual and then moving into the sexual territory. Symptoms I figured would be best for both racheting up the arousal stimulating effects, as well as for determining one of the two endings I figured would exist. Abilities I was considering leaving alone with the exception of some minor tweaks, but I'm not certain on it.

Anyways, anyone interested in helping, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Kuragari

Re: An XXX style Plague INC Scenario- Ideas Wanted!

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:41 am

Like the Idea, wish I could help out with development and all but have no clue how any of you make these games in the first place, I might be ale glitch test for you though if you want when it starts being built.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Felicity » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:53 am

An interesting idea to make an adult themed Plague INC. A few ideas I could suggest is the parasite attaches to the reproductive parts of the host and causes altered hormones making the brain change the body of the host and not the parasite. The parasite could reproduce with the host in either the testicles or womb continuously which could result in a parasite pregnancy for females and sperm alterations in the males. The parasite can get bigger and noticeable on the host even with clothes on until the host feels the need to help the parasite and not wear clothes and such. The female hosts can start to produce hormone altered milk that could speed up infection or growth of the parasite as well as change the people who drink it. Colonies could form just the planet of the apes version where a female host can become a brood mother for the parasites and other infected would congregate.

I'm just spilling out ideas as I imagine them so hope something will help get you going!
Felicity

Postby Vid » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:21 am

Just as a personal preference, I like your idea but wouldn't be as into it if you used an actual worm or similar crawling around in people's heads. Dunno, just kinda gross, not exactly sexy to me, regardless of what the thing makes people do, I just wouldn't be able to get over that. But still just my opinion.

What kind of "extra" content would you include? Because I'm afraid it would just be the regular game but with sexy stuff as the symptoms. I feel like there would need to be scenes or something describing the effects (personalized to how you built your virus). Otherwise there might not be any re-playability.

Sorry if that sounded harsh, just thinking. Also, what were the sex-themed scenarios that you already saw for the game? What did they have/do?
Vid

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:21 pm

@Deadman: Well, you'd need Plague INC Evolved to begin with to play the scenario I'd be making. Be kind of hard to glitch test it without it.

@Felicity: Some of those are interesting ideas. I don't know about having the parasite become noticable on the host, as that would for one remove one of the parasites biggest strengths as a virus type in game- the ability to remain hidden. However, several of those sound like good ideas for transmission or symptoms, and I'll make note of them.

@Vid-Part of the reason I would likely be using the Neurax Worm Virus type also has to do with one of their big mechanics-the ability to direct an infected person(s) to travel abroad by plane, and those spread the infection.

As for extra content, the main thought I had was for there to be special events that will fire depending on symptom combinations or symptom branches, as well as for the various forms of transmission. At the moment, I can think of only two potential endings, but I could also try to make it so that even losing could be interesting (not sure how I'd do that)
Kuragari

Postby Acid » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:05 pm

I have plague INC Evolved installed on my computer and I think this could probably be an interresting and unique way of making an h-game if you ask me. But I'm just wondering how you think about setting the h-events in the game.
If you havn't thought about that much yet maybe set them after you have infected a whole country? And the h-events change depending on the way you evolved the parasite for different countrys. That is if you pictured it to be exactly like plague INC in the playstyle which is just a wait and click game and just add h-events after completing goals. The H-events could also appear after you have infected an amount of people like the game shows you "congratulations pop-up windows" when you have infected more people than the spanish flu or the common cold.
Acid

Postby m3rchant » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:09 am

Ever watch this weird show on scifi called Eureka? In it there was an episode that fits this theme perfectly! The basic plot was that this new fungus had accidentally been discovered that caused any man who inhaled it to become irresistible to the women in town... too the point were the women dismantled a car that the men were hiding in, in order to get to them. Did that give you any ideas?
If it exists, I have it for sale! If it doesn't exist, I probably have it for sale!
m3rchant

Postby Stevenator » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:03 am

I think H content is the main thing here, can't think of many ways for it to be shown with the style of the game.

I guess the news things that come up could have CG's or animations? Like when it says "The UK has fallen in to anarchy" or whatever.

What about Furry or Bestiality themes too? Like the virus could morph people in to raging sex machines, men with no refractory periods to speak of or have dogs get the virus and get incredibly horny as well as have sperm that can infect and impregnate women. That could be optional I guess, it would pad out the options anyway.

Or it could be something of a single player game, like you pick a man or a woman and you figure out how to make them spread the virus.
Say in China, have sex with a prostitute to start it spreading.
Then eventually it could get to the point where you offer ship captains blowjobs to get free rides if people are being checked for the virus.
Basically what I'm picturing is you control patient zero's movements throughout the world and leave a sexy trail of devastation behind them :P
So the stats upgrades increase are things like seduction and infectivity perhaps ingenuity too, as patient zero "levels up" the virus they spread becomes more and more powerful.
Stevenator

Postby Felicity » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:40 am

Hey if you're still looking for ideas, look up "Inyouchuu" or "Mangrowing" from Deviant Art. Inyouchuu is about tentacles which inspiration could be drawn from and Mangrowing has a worm that burrows into breasts, lives inside, and causes breast expansion.

I'm very interested as to what you may do with this project because I love Place INC.
Felicity

Return to Creative Corner