Majo - Witch RPG (rpgmaker ace wip)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Majo - Witch RPG (rpgmaker ace wip)

Postby azurezero » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:47 pm

https://mega.co.nz/#!y1hknBKB!jxR_mFN_ZDuhl5aSaROHhbbRowlbdOKvIOkKmcTTJxA

can people tell me what they think of my demo, as well as what they'd like to see in the final game?

majo is an adventure rpg where a witch has to leave her home after the demon lord tries to make her his bitch (essentially), now she has to travel around conquering dungeons and gaining new abilities such as the hookshot to traverse the world and get strong enough to defeat him.

I personally call the witch izuki, but people requested the ability to name her.

I havent worked on this game in a while due to my other projects but now i'm free to work on it again... and i'd like to hear your thoughts.

features a basic clothing damage system (based on hp percentage) and the ability to get tied up and tie up enemies for fanservice.

note - the game wont be free when it's done but i'd like to be able to put in stuff people would like
azurezero

Re: Majo - Witch RPG (rpgmaker ace wip)

Postby SirBalto » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:14 am

Hey, played through the demo and thought I'd let a few statements:

-First, you may want to reduce the percentage or remove the status increase drops (MAT UP & Life UP) from the forest dungeon monsters. The dedicated, grinders, and lucky may eventually gain enough early game increases to essentially tank bosses that may be scary or maybe even steamrolled them. When I finish the forest dungeon I had 15 Life up and 7 Mat ups

-The weapon "Quistis" and it's dependent skill menu "Bondage" needs to be nerf. The skill "Bondage" and "Bondage All" I just has snare one of enemies and couple it with grope (I do and recover 250+ without a enemy being tied up and 600+ hp when they are) to essentially win the fight, both boss and common. An idea would be to either more certain enemies have a low bondage chance or immunity, tack on TP requirement to use grope, or reduce the hp gain by around half. I've also notice an inconsistency of the duration of turn bound of both the enemies and the player, when I'm bound I'm out in one, maybe two turns. The enemies seem to be bound for a minimum of three always.

-There's a chest outside the temple dungeon that has no items inside. Giving the prompt "You gained 0gp".

-I am assuming that after the temple dungeon the demo is over. I mention this because I see an image above containing an ogre or something and have not see it, get the dialogue box saying she must find a way over when she is strong enough (Which I'm not sure if she is referring to level or quest completion.

-Lastly, there is an image error during the fight with the Naughty Witch, which I'm having a problem to recreate. This error happened when the witch gave the horny status, Izuna was at lowest health stage (no shirt or skirt), and bound shortly after. On the screen was a bit of black in the area where the panties were. I say I have a problem recreating it because the witch rarely attempts to bound after Izuna is horny or at low health. And when she tries Bondage always miss.
SirBalto

Postby azurezero » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:03 am

the last one was a good catch and easy to fix, though there doesnt seem to be anything involving the horny status that affects the pictures, made sure the panties layer erases if izuki is tied up

i've also adjusted the drop rate for boost items, i knew i would eventually. i also ought to add the scrolls to the game, cause there are also fusion skills (though i only added one so far)

after the temple you can gain access to another place but only the puzzles are in place, i havent got the enemies or the boss made yet

sorry for the brevity of this post but i'm a bit tired.
azurezero

Postby azurezero » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:23 am

not many people posted but i released the game a few hours ago

http://azurezerohentai.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... 32bb288ed6
azurezero

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:20 am

so the game is complete with no bugs are typos?
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby azurezero » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:06 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:so the game is complete with no bugs are typos?

one unavoidable but non game breaking bug, and no promises on typos :3
azurezero

Postby SirBalto » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Did you get the game between your this demo and what you have beta tested? As you recall, I mentioned things in the demo that needed to be changed. I know you changed drop rates and (possibly?) added scrolls for some kind of fusion spells. I say this because you what us to buy something and I'm kind of skeptical on it's size, content, and overall quality for a seven dollar price tag.
SirBalto

Postby FMC » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:44 am

I'm definitely interested. Anything with a female PC that can get raped I'll try.
FMC

Postby azurezero » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:24 am

FMC Wrote:I'm definitely interested. Anything with a female PC that can get raped I'll try.

I'm making another rpg atm that's a sequel to my stealth game damsel quest, its bare bones atm but it should be fun

[MOD EDIT] Removed Patreon link
azurezero

Return to Creative Corner