Ascension

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Greed is good.

Postby MrBear » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:30 am

I'd rather wait a few days for a decent demo, then wait a few weeks for an amazing demo, then wait a few more months for the game itself. :)
MrBear

Postby Valaska » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:19 am

MrBear Wrote:I'd rather wait a few days for a decent demo, then wait a few weeks for an amazing demo, then wait a few more months for the game itself. :)

Arrr, Demo shall be awhile more, as I am just writing dialogue sequences and the like. Speaking of which!

Hey Kuja, I am away at a rig site at the momento, I am writting the sequences and dialogue as much as I can, the camp lady who runs the camp here went "Oh... Hey we do have internet here.. Just don't download anything" lol.

The demo will be top notch and awesome sauce Mr.Bear. A few days is completely out of the question ;). Weeks maybe might be for a demo! Kuja will have to talk to you guys about the finer points, most I can see us putting out in weeks would be a tech demo.. Meaning not much there... But, patience is a virtue here! Just like the LOK new project, patienceroo mah peche!
Valaska

Postby MrBear » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:48 am

Valaska Wrote:
MrBear Wrote:I'd rather wait a few days for a decent demo, then wait a few weeks for an amazing demo, then wait a few more months for the game itself. :)

Arrr, Demo shall be awhile more, as I am just writing dialogue sequences and the like. Speaking of which!

Hey Kuja, I am away at a rig site at the momento, I am writting the sequences and dialogue as much as I can, the camp lady who runs the camp here went "Oh... Hey we do have internet here.. Just don't download anything" lol.

The demo will be top notch and awesome sauce Mr.Bear. A few days is completely out of the question ;). Weeks maybe might be for a demo! Kuja will have to talk to you guys about the finer points, most I can see us putting out in weeks would be a tech demo.. Meaning not much there... But, patience is a virtue here! Just like the LOK new project, patienceroo mah peche!

Well at least we have some data ABOUT a demo though. Im happy to be at least getting one, :) because I dont think there will be a demo for LOK v3.0
MrBear

Postby Silent Torture » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Awesome :D Me and Mini-Me can't wait to see what this is gonna turn into! :P
Do you love donkeys?
I do.
I LUST for ASS!
Silent Torture

Postby Valaska » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 pm

ARRRR!!!! I am writing the game so it can be devided into a smaller pre-release version, aka a demo. Whether this will be the ENTIRE thing I've planned for a demo or an even shorter cut down version, I can't say whether it will or will not be a cut down shortened version of what I have planned. But, I am saying that the ability is there and I have planned for it, scenario drawing and my writing itself are going to hold up the project for a little bit.
Valaska

Postby MrBear » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:33 am

Valaska Wrote:ARRRR!!!! I am writing the game so it can be devided into a smaller pre-release version, aka a demo. Whether this will be the ENTIRE thing I've planned for a demo or an even shorter cut down version, I can't say whether it will or will not be a cut down shortened version of what I have planned. But, I am saying that the ability is there and I have planned for it, scenario drawing and my writing itself are going to hold up the project for a little bit.

What happened to Kuja? Havent seen any new drawings or the updated sprites of the cat lady with piercings in a while D:
MrBear

Postby Kryger » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:40 am

I killed him and ate his liver.
You are no God to me. This is a Reckoning.
You are nothing to me. This is a Reckoning.
Kryger

Postby Valaska » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:12 am

I've not seen him on past 2 days I have been able to get a connection, and I haven't been on the last 3 days though! Or 4... Yeah 4 days!
Valaska

Postby Csbears » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:32 am

*looks eagerly at valaska's post*.....28 days later the world is overrun with the zombie apocalypse. Mmmmm...three times I've done that now and it always feels as gewd as the first *rubs my body*. :D :D
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Postby kuja » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 am

MrBear Wrote:Hate to push your buttons kuja, but can you give us an estimated date for the release of a demo? Your probably working on animations as we speak but this looks like it could be better than the original LoK v3.0 project.

no prob, i just broke my left arm but i think we will finish a 50mb- "demo" until december. dunno.
kuja

Postby toddymon » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:53 pm

ouch man. sorry about that. i hope your okay. i remember when i broke my leg once. gosh. i really hope your okay.
toddymon

Postby MrBear » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Never broke any bones yet. Lcky me eh? Anyway, sorry about your arm kuja, glad your ok, can't wait for the demo
MrBear

Postby wizard » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:42 am

Sorry to hear about your arm. Take it easy, and get well.
Krystal, Samus, Peach, whoever; just rape a bitch.
wizard

Postby Zaragoth » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Im sorry to hear about that Kuja. Can´t wait for your next post :D

P.S. Get well soon, so we can see your incredible artwork put to work :)
Zaragoth
Newly Registered

Postby THE M1GHTY PRED » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 am

well, at least it wasn't his neck.
get well soon
Didn't you know Racecar is Racecar backwards!?
THE M1GHTY PRED

Location: England-land, but I'm originally from Mother Russia

Postby Zaragoth » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:46 am

I need more of your work new updates please :D
Zaragoth
Newly Registered

Postby Valaska » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:06 pm

THE M1GHTY PRED Wrote:well, at least it wasn't his neck.
get well soon

Or his d-..... Dermis.. Yes...
Valaska

Postby kuja » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:27 am

LoL, Im almost okay ;P Cant make drawing vectors with one hand yet, but at least im trying something at the Paint. It sucks, but at least im trying, lol.
Also, my mind is so full of ideas, I can not even explain how awesum this project is/will becoming/become.
kuja

Postby MrBear » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:57 am

Looks like an amazing outline. Get all those ideas on a notepad file before you forget them. I hate when I have amazing ideas for something, then forget about it later on :(.
Hope you get bettre :)
MrBear

Postby kuja » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:02 am

Yeah, im already doing it ;D, I cant forget it ;D
kuja

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner