Ascension

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Greed is good.

Postby MrBear » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 am

The lizard guy would look good bald, but plain bald would look weird. If he just had a little bandana on, then he would look better because he actually looks good like a thief. No homo.
MrBear

Postby kuja » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:34 am

kuja

Postby toddymon » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:25 pm

i think her chest is protruding a little too far out. if you can trim it a little it would look more natural. though in all truth i think she looks fine bald
toddymon

Postby kuja » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:05 pm

I just made the face, i havent made the boobs yet.
kuja

Postby toddymon » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 pm

no im not talking about her boobs at all. i literally mean her chest. i met a guy with a chest like that once but he had a bone disorder. unless your going to replace the excess chest with breast you should trim it
toddymon

Postby kuja » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:33 pm

its cuz her chest img isnt at fully perfil perspective, also, thats just a object, we cant say if its right or wrong, since the model itself isnt finished and thats just an object that will serve as the basis for her breasts. You can notice that I used the same vector object to almost all female models.

Dunno, isnt good(principally the hair... lol), but ill try until i reach the result i want.
Last edited by kuja on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kuja

Postby SteelSaurus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:27 am

toddymon Wrote:no im not talking about her boobs at all. i literally mean her chest. i met a guy with a chest like that once but he had a bone disorder. unless your going to replace the excess chest with breast you should trim it

Remember, you're not looking at her from directly side on. If her front is 12:00, her right is 3:00, her back is 6:00, and her left 9:00. You'll be looking at her from about 10:00.
Not only that, but your eye level is like just above their eye level, so you're looking down some as well.
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby Nitusad » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:01 am

Hey, I just registered for the forum to tell you guys that this project is looking incredible so far. Keep up the good work!
Nitusad
Newly Registered

Postby guilmonex » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:55 am

I think her hair is nice, maybe too dark? Oh, her thigh is over developed with muscles. :o
guilmonex

Postby toddymon » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:01 pm

actually i like the one with the black hair. it looks pretty good. but i agree her legs look like they could break a brick moving at a walking pace.
toddymon

Postby kuja » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:26 pm

break a brick moving at a walking pace? what that means? o.o
kuja

Postby Power » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:43 am

kuja Wrote:break a brick moving at a walking pace? what that means? o.o

He probably means legs rather thick and muscular, so could break any brick that would be in the way while out taking a stroll.

Is like twice the waist in size, I still like it as it is tho.
I bet theres sum muscular sqeeeesing power in between em also, yes?
Nope dont mean leg muscles now i mean the pussy muscles and no not the cutey lill kitty =3
Thats how my train of thought goes when seeing em and why I still like em tights on her. lolz
Power

Postby kuja » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:59 am

Power Wrote:He probably means legs rather thick and muscular, so could break any brick that would be in the way while out taking a stroll.

Oh... o.o

Power Wrote:Is like twice the waist in size, I still like it as it is tho.

I dont know, I need to talk with Valaska-san, and wait for his final word, i dont even finished the Amattarians(panthers), dunno if its like he wants.
"The females have varying busts, from virtually flat chested all the way to full giant breasts! They are always curved, with wide hips and strong long legs, like their male counterparts have extremely long tails used for balancing and co-ordination." I tried to make the model like his description. ;P

fucking imgshack is bugged D:

Nitusad Wrote:Hey, I just registered for the forum to tell you guys that this project is looking incredible so far. Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Ickya Wrote:NEED DEMO lol! lookin really good keep up the good work.

yeah, we'll start some animations today.
kuja

Postby Valaska » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:45 am

Hehe, these girls are literally jumping from tree to tree, and their legs are huge part of their combative style, in fluff (might not be animated in the game) they fight in sweeping moves where they will use their legs to keep them in almost perpetual motion to throw their enemies off, using awkward forms, acrobatics and the like.
From young ages, Amattarians are put to work almost immediately. It's hand in hand with their education, by their seventh fall their path is then predetermined. Some are predetermined at birth by markings, physical perfection, their mothers status and such.

In the Amattarian society, only the strongest, most perfect in every way possible, are ever allowed to breed freely without consequences. Half breeds, is what they call imperfect Amattarians, may breed, but their child is taken away shortly after and they need to work their new debt off, which isn't as bad as it sounds as it's only a year or so of extra work and their child will be returned to the village of its birth... Unless it's deemed sub par, then it will more than likely be forced into strenuous labor or gladiatorial like fights.
More often then not, the female babies will be spared this fate and it is almost solely a male burden, with only a very few females being forced into this line.. That would include birth defects like, missing an eye, or a finger, limb, or mutations/deformations that take away from the bodies beauty.

This ensures that the Amattarians are a race of extremely powerful, fast, vicious and fearsome warriors with an indomitable will and prowess that few can match. It is only through their slow breeding rate, which they are trying to pick up recently, that they are at a threat. As the Shah breed by the dozens in each clutch!!
Valaska

Postby Thaedael » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 am

Thaedael

Postby MrBear » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:30 pm

kuja Wrote:
Power Wrote:He probably means legs rather thick and muscular, so could break any brick that would be in the way while out taking a stroll.

Oh... o.o

Power Wrote:Is like twice the waist in size, I still like it as it is tho.

I dont know, I need to talk with Valaska-san, and wait for his final word, i dont even finished the Amattarians(panthers), dunno if its like he wants.
"The females have varying busts, from virtually flat chested all the way to full giant breasts! They are always curved, with wide hips and strong long legs, like their male counterparts have extremely long tails used for balancing and co-ordination." I tried to make the model like his description. ;P

fucking imgshack is bugged D:

Nitusad Wrote:Hey, I just registered for the forum to tell you guys that this project is looking incredible so far. Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Ickya Wrote:NEED DEMO lol! lookin really good keep up the good work.

yeah, we'll start some animations today.

Ooo piercings, me likey. I dont know if its just me, but her calves look really weird. Almost as though her body would crush her calves because they're so small. Anyone else notice that?
MrBear

Postby Zaragoth » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:25 am

I can´t wait to see the animations!!!! EXCELLENT WORK really ultimate kudos for all. I really like your art KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)
Zaragoth
Newly Registered

Postby MrBear » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:48 am

Hate to push your buttons kuja, but can you give us an estimated date for the release of a demo? Your probably working on animations as we speak but this looks like it could be better than the original LoK v3.0 project.
MrBear

Postby Musclebound » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:13 pm

i agree with bear so far i think kuja's stuff is better we shall see.. :o
Musclebound
Newly Registered

Postby Oakleaf » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:43 pm

...aand twenty-eight pages later I actually choose to comment x) Awesome work, Kuja. Really. This demo everyone seems to be talking about would be wonderful to try, but take your time. I'd rather wait an extra week/month and be blown away by the awesomeness x)
"You're going to backstab him with a ballista?"
Oakleaf

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner