Ascension

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Kuja's Fan-Made Creations

Postby dandan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:00 am

Kuja... wow, just wow...

Me too just thought you were going to do some nice pics with the Liz girl and Krystal, and then the Wolf girl, but whoa, this is serious stuff. Huh, once I get into my drawing mood, I will give you some fanart, even if I'm not really a furry artist, I can at least try.

Say, have any other goodies to show?
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
dandan

Postby Musclebound » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:47 am

Kuja u rule! lol thats a really great set of ideas! im stoked haha =)
Musclebound
Newly Registered

Postby Haldor » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Oh, and good luck! I would have posted that earlier, but I was in spell-checker mode...
"We could just... run away?"
Haldor

Postby kuja » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:40 pm

-Yeah, i know how u feel, sorry for that. I wasnt paying sufficient attention when i was typing. ;P / And, if u guys wanna help, i want some Lore for a Tribal Village(Initial Area) / 2 Lizard Villages(Factions in war) / Ruined Castle(Possible wolf's area) / Elven Citadel(or something better[i know elves arent the better choice for the lore, if u have a better idea, ill read it]) / Some Desert Ppl(For the desert area, ofc.)

-We will spend some time making this, principally bcuz idFk how 2 program, n we need lot of stuff, like a better lore n ideas / moar races if possible, cuz if we add it later, we will get in trouble(dont ask me why) / moar finished itens(evil job) / sounds n musics / etc... D: We ar letting the game show us how 2 work(drugs, dont use it)

-Once "LOKI" and "FLYINGDEADMONKEY" register in the forum, they will post flash scenes here 2 quench the thirst of urs. lol

-Basically, we have 6-9 Areas with 7+ Races

-Do not know if we will use only furry races

-We are working on the initial area right now, which has about nine parts

-When we finish the basic structures of the towns, we will start working on the combat system (shoudnt be easy). But before that I'll post some pictures of progress of the scenario, when ready, ofc

-Each character has about 6-8 sides. Including front and back. The positions are out of this count.

-Right now, we have more than 40types of weapons. Initially, each one will be customized X 2-4 = 40x2-4 = 80-160. Maybe more than that. Initially.

-The combat style will be based in a game called "Dragon Fable", wich Loki knows the programming system(idFk wtf that means...) But, he said he wanna improve it 2 this "type" of game. lol. But, u will be able 2 chose with only 3 classes at the start of the trainning in a "gladiators/combat arena".

-"gladiators/combat arenas" = In a certain part of the game, the protagonist will be "used" as slave of one of the races (not yet determined). She has to "fight" to survive. She will be able 2 upgrade her status, get some gold/equipments, and even get her freedom. >> We will use this 2 make ur souls spend moar time at the game(mwahaha)

-Boss encounters/Baloons/Interfaces/Sound n Music > that should be the last part of the work, so, nothing of that for now.
kuja

Postby dandan » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:03 am

well, for the 2 lizard village, how about having one of them being the one in the desert? Maybe add horns and earth colors for those, and have the other lizards in a forest or jungle type area, them having green and primary colors, maybe some feathers? THe conflict between, how about one wanting the other's living place and the other just wanting to be left alone

What do you think of the wolves using foxes as their servants? It would be interesting to see how you plan to have the wolves in the ruined castle. Would they be more of nomad thieves that are just staying in the area for a moment, or they went through a war or something?

How about a plant race? I tried doing a personification of the Deku Dabas and that huge plant from Wind Waker from LoZ, didn't make them too anthro, though, more animesque.

If it doesn't show, here's the link

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2008/ ... _heron.jpg

EDIT:

Oh yeah, it doesn't show in the pic, but I had thought of them having their bodies wrapped in vines that can unwrap their bodies in case they need it.
Last edited by dandan on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
dandan

Postby Haldor » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:04 am

I reccomend getting the combat system working in a single town template first, that tends to work better for me when i'm programming. I work on the basic engine first, then go on to making levels/scenery/w/e.

It also helps me to have a list of each thing that needs to be implemented, no matter how massive the list :shock:
"We could just... run away?"
Haldor

Postby Musclebound » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 am

hey kuja hows ur project goin?
Musclebound
Newly Registered

Postby kuja » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 pm

It's hard to say ... we have many technical problems ...

About the game engine, we're having technical difficulties with the talent tree points... they arent working like they should. yet.
the customizable equipament window is being a pain 2... lol...

About the ideas ... phew, we're getting more and more creative ideas... and thats really great. I must retype/actualize the "plan".

About the concepts: its absurd the ammount of work in order to create multiple characters in different postures and positions ... lol. But i wont give up ;P

About the concept animations: no problems yet.

It's more work than I imagined, we ar trying hard ;P Wait just a lil bit n ill post some animations. n screens about skills, weapons... class... mounts n other some awesome ideas ;P
kuja

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Told ya it would be suicide. Good luck!
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby kuja » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:56 pm

maybe. but i cant stop it now xD its being really funny. ;D
kuja

Postby Musclebound » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 am

well that sounds cool. mounts?? haha sounds interesting.. ;)
Musclebound
Newly Registered

Postby Valaska » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:19 am

I'll write up some lore fairly soon for yah.
Valaska

Postby kuja » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:20 am

dandan Wrote:well, for the 2 lizard village, how about having one of them being the one in the desert? Maybe add horns and earth colors for those, and have the other lizards in a forest or jungle type area, them having green and primary colors, maybe some feathers? THe conflict between, how about one wanting the other's living place and the other just wanting to be left alone

What do you think of the wolves using foxes as their servants? It would be interesting to see how you plan to have the wolves in the ruined castle. Would they be more of nomad thieves that are just staying in the area for a moment, or they went through a war or something?

How about a plant race? I tried doing a personification of the Deku Dabas and that huge plant from Wind Waker from LoZ, didn't make them too anthro, though, more animesque.

Really good ideas ;o/
kuja

Postby Musclebound » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:35 am

so whatcha workin on now kuja? specificly i mean lol =)
Musclebound
Newly Registered

Postby DemonFiren » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Good point! We need purple cawk for Samus!
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Greed is good.

Postby kuja » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Right now, in more character concepts. it being hard, cuz i have to made a minimum of eight ergonomic models/postures for e a c h character.
I dont even started making the male ones. The real problem of the concept part is i dont wanna make any character looks like other. ;P
Let me see what can i post here for now. ;P sec i just dont wanna put unfinished work here, cuz unfinished means it suck.
I totally forgot ridley, ill post it here today
the main island. ;p
dunno if i post the innitial classes. they arent finished yet.
well, ill post only unfinished sketches. D:

The 1st sketch of the positions with one of the Liz characters(green - normal body).

N then a Male dragon? dunno yet(darkgreen - normal body)

N then a horrible unfinished concept of a possible warrior>knight /headshot FDmonkey

Female slimes/livecubes(pink - athletic (-))

male werewolfs(grey - brawny02)
Last edited by kuja on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
kuja

Postby kuja » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:50 am

dandan Wrote:How about a plant race? I tried doing a personification of the Deku Dabas and that huge plant from Wind Waker from LoZ, didn't make them too anthro, though, more animesque.

Gonna make it >;D, ty. ;D But... can u give me some colors?
Last edited by kuja on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
kuja

Re: Greed is good.

Postby Thaedael » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:55 am

I really like the facial expression on the knight (with the blue sashes). It is cute, and the armor design is semi-plausible too. Also the warrior above her with the unfinished tattoos is pretty nice too.
Last edited by Thaedael on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thaedael

Postby kuja » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:01 am

Thanks, but none of them ar finished... So, we have lot of work. I hope that goddamn monkey come here n post something like some scenario pictures... cuz i lost my faith on loki.
kuja

Postby Thaedael » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:07 am

Scenario pictures? What are those?
Thaedael

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner