New VX Ace Game with Prostitution

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

New VX Ace Game with Prostitution

Postby steve88luv334 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:51 am

Hi everyone I am sort of new to these kinds of games but I have always loved the freedom in some of the h games that I have played. Lately I have played every single h game that I could get a copy of and I noticed that they were either too much alike or didnt appeal to the fetishes that I enjoy, so I started looking at forums and it seems that a lot of people would love a game that can give you the option of being a straight laced virgin or a total whore. I believe in extremes in games because it not only gives a game more replayability but more freedom in how you want to act in the fantasy. So after that rant I am officially starting my first attempt at a hentai RPG that hopefully will include:
Prostitution (Meaning sex for money for gear and potions)
Barter ;) (Meaning you get some and I get what I want or need for a reduced price or even free) Games dont have enough of this
A combat system that does not spring enemies on you every 3 steps (Going to look into how to make enemies permanently visible)
Possible romance system if there is a want for it ( I personally dont like them)
This is what I want to start working on first and as a heads up I dont believe in game overs so losing to enemies will most likely just get you raped as long as I can add enough variety to not make it a grind of repeatedly mashing the Z key or spacebar to get through the same rape scene that you have seen a million times already.
steve88luv334

Re: New VX Ace Game with Prostitution

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:37 am

Well this might have some promise. I am a little curious about this, so I'll keep an eye on this.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:46 pm

I prefer games where you can TRY to be a strait-laced virgin but will inevitably fail and end up a total whore, but I'll take a look at this.
Lucky777

Postby steve88luv334 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Oh I certainly plan on including events that either lead you down the path of temptation or of course if you get cocky and try to take on an enemy before your ready your going to lose it.
steve88luv334

Postby bigdick69 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:55 pm

was lcuky said i also love that kind of games
bigdick69

Postby steve88luv334 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Im trying to at least get a proof of concept demo up by Monday but I hit a snag that im sure a lot of people run into and thats that I cant draw so I have to try to find either animated sex sprites for scenes or try to use a 3d modeling software for the scenes.
steve88luv334

Postby rakgi » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:54 pm

I vote for animated sex sprites :D!
rakgi

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Animated sex sprites as well. :)
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby CloudRipper » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Sex sprites as well. Would be simpler Im betting
CloudRipper

Postby steve88luv334 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Ok animated sex sprites it is, I prefer those as well and was looking to include some sort of animated sex attacks during battles anyway like I have seen in a couple games. First map is coming along nicely and I found a page of master scripts that I can use to really pump up the game.
steve88luv334

Postby Obax » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:14 pm

I really like the basic concepts you've outlined(and sprites ftw ;)). Sounds like you've got a promising idea to build on, I've got some experience with the various incarnations of RPG Maker so give me a shout if you need any help/advice getting to grips with it, always happy to help where I can :) Drop me an email at [email protected] if you like. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Last edited by Obax on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Obax

Postby BlueLight » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:32 am

steve88luv334 Wrote:Hi everyone I am sort of new to these kinds of games but I have always loved the freedom in some of the h games that I have played. Lately I have played every single h game that I could get a copy of and I noticed that they were either too much alike or didnt appeal to the fetishes that I enjoy, so I started looking at forums and it seems that a lot of people would love a game that can give you the option of being a straight laced virgin or a total whore. I believe in extremes in games because it not only gives a game more replayability but more freedom in how you want to act in the fantasy. So after that rant I am officially starting my first attempt at a hentai RPG that hopefully will include:
Prostitution (Meaning sex for money for gear and potions)
Barter ;) (Meaning you get some and I get what I want or need for a reduced price or even free) Games dont have enough of this
A combat system that does not spring enemies on you every 3 steps (Going to look into how to make enemies permanently visible)
Possible romance system if there is a want for it ( I personally dont like them)
This is what I want to start working on first and as a heads up I dont believe in game overs so losing to enemies will most likely just get you raped as long as I can add enough variety to not make it a grind of repeatedly mashing the Z key or spacebar to get through the same rape scene that you have seen a million times already.

steve88luv334 Wrote:b]Prostitution[/b] (Meaning sex for money for gear and potions)

How's this going to work exactly? What is preventing me from saving and loading until i get a good payment like "Sword of ultimate avatarness like ultima!" Is the payment decided before or after sex and what's to prevent me from fucking the same man every 5 seconds until his wife leaves him.
steve88luv334 Wrote:A combat system that does not spring enemies on you every 3 steps (Going to look into how to make enemies permanently visible)

How will this work? Also if you want monster on the over map, then you can do this with base RPG maker by creating a event and putting a monster sprite on it. If the battle happens on the over map, then your likely going to have to make your own scripts but you should be able to teleport the player to a battle field from touching the monster event.
steve88luv334 Wrote:Barter ;) (Meaning you get some and I get what I want or need for a reduced price or even free) Games dont have enough of this

Ya there is a reason why we don't have these. It's annoying and drags on. The only banter system i like is featured in dwarf fortress. I really don't see how you'll be able to do this with standard RPG maker scripts.
steve88luv334 Wrote:Possible romance system if there is a want for it ( I personally dont like them)

I'd avoid it

Good luck and sorry if i come off aggressive. I like the basic ideas for your game but the problem is that they're not fleshed out.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby FMC » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Blue, if the Barter system is optional, then it'd be better, perhaps. Don't have enough money? Then fuck them and get a reduced pay. I'm sure that if you fuck enough, there'll be events tied to your apparent whore status -- some good and some bad. Or at least, that's my thought and would make you actually think about fucking someone to get money or to reduce prices for you, and it's not just a free thing that you can do forever without consequence (which would lead to abuse of the system).

Romance, again, should be optional. If the OP likes romance stuff, then make it optional. I, for some reason, found Harvest Moon's style of romance interesting. Don't know why. But instead of failing the game when a year's up because you didn't find a romance, just make the romance section optional. Go find someone to love if you want, or just be a whore for the town that also happens to kill things in a dungeon. Again, make romance have pros and cons to doing it to make it actually mean something if you do implement it. Or make it mean absolutely nothing at all. Don't make it only give pros or only give cons -- that makes it unfair for the people that don't want to do it, or those that want to do it, respectively. Maybe something like, you can take your love with you on quests, but you can't fuck for money / barter as much or your love will find out, which would lead to more (mostly bad) events.

My two cents on how those two things Blue didn't like could be implemented as an optional thing but not get totally in the way, and be there without being abusable (which I'm sure is part of the reason Blue didn't like it -- because it'd almost be necessary, but you'd have to sit through sex scenes each time you did it).
FMC

Postby BlueLight » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:50 am

FMC Wrote:Blue, if the Barter system is optional,
Where did he say that in the first post?

FMC Wrote:Romance,
wWhy can't i be a cheating bastard if i'm romancing another dude? why can't this conversation happen? "Those girls mean nothing to me man! They just pay me so we can afford this nice place. You know it's you i love! also i'm totally homo sexual not bisexual!" I agree that you need equal parts advantage along with disadvantage but cutting out part of your game seems silly. Maybe having free companion if you romance but have the disadvantage of having the possibility of getting dumped if your special some one finds out you've been cheating. This is different because it's not a absolute cut in features if you go down a path. You could expand it more by allowing you to find your special someone cheating on you so you can have different interactions with that.
BlueLight

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:02 pm

FMC Wrote:If the OP likes romance stuff

He doesn't.

As to the barter and prostitution systems, I wouldn't mind if they were repeatable ad infinitum, but it'll be interesting to find out what the OP says about that question.
Lucky777

Postby FMC » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Oh, well, I misread that note that he had next to it. I thought that note said he DID like them. >_>

So my opinion on that changes -- if you don't really like romance options, then don't put them in. They'd probably be a pain for you to write for if you're really not wanting to do that. Not to mention you'd be wasting time trying to find out how to code something you don't really want yourself. I'd rather have someone that's interested in that stuff make a well-designed romance option thing rather than someone that doesn't make it because people want him to and it end up badly. Not only would it not be fun for those that wanted it, it'd detract overall from the game. My opinion. -Shrugs-

Cutting part of the game, BlueLight? What do you mean by that? I never said anything about that. I just said that make it so that people that don't want to do it don't HAVE to do it because if you make it mandatory or have really good shit, then those people would feel forced to do it even if they didn't want to. And I did say you could do what you wanted, but you'd have more consequences for doing it if you had a special someone. I didn't say EVERYTHING that could be done with said romance, just gave ideas out that could work, nor did I give all possible dialogue options. Like, if you're caught cheating, if you're suave enough, you might be able to get two women / men in your bed at once. Who knows?

Oh, and I'm fairly sure I said IF they are optional. Not that they WOULD be.
FMC

Postby BlueLight » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:00 am

FMC Wrote:Don't make it only give pros or only give cons -- that makes it unfair for the people that don't want to do it, or those that want to do it, respectively. Maybe something like, you can take your love with you on quests, but you can't fuck for money / barter as much or your love will find out, which would lead to more (mostly bad) events.

this was what i'm talking about.
BlueLight

Postby steve88luv334 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:00 am

Hi everyone, im sorry that I have disappeared right after dropping an idea on you guys, I ended up getting a full time job and that took all my time. I also had to sell my computer when I hit a rough patch and lost the little bit of work that I had done. Im currently downloading VX Ace again with about 6 GB's of extra tiles and such, im also going to find that site I had before that listed a lot of custom scripts that I was going to throw into the game. I really hope that I can do this with zero experience in coding but I am on this forum a lot looking for updates to games and just for craps and giggles I looked at this posts view count and saw it was at almost 1500 views so I obviously generated quite a bit of interest and im not someone that likes to let people down so im going to do my best.
steve88luv334

Postby rakgi » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:26 pm

Not a problem, we can wait.
rakgi

Return to Creative Corner